Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking A wireless test tool for linux? Post 302625475 by arnold.king on Tuesday 17th of April 2012 09:06:02 PM
Old 04-17-2012
Bug A wireless test tool for linux?

hi all:
I want to find a wireless test tool for linux , just linke netstumbler on windows . i find the tool for long time , but i cann't find one. does somebody give a advice. thanks!!!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test automation tool for UNIX ??

I am searching for a automation testing tool which I can use for most of the UNIX platforms (AIX, Linux, HP UX, Solaris). The installation process of the application in all platforms is almost same. Are you aware of any automation tool (like WinRunner for Windows) to solve my problem? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: unmanju
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wireless drivers for linux?

so i downloaded a linux today, but i ahve the problem that i cant connect to the internett becouse i need drivers. annyone know where i can get the drivers? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Morton
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wireless internet on redhat linux ?

Hi, Could some please help me in configuring wireles internet on redhat linux installed on my laptop. When I booted using windows, I saw the following, which I think is the name of my laptop's wireless card: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection Regards, Girish. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish1428
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Hi, Could some please help me in configuring wireles internet on redhat linux installed on my laptop. When I booted using windows, I saw the following, which I think is the name of my laptop's wireless card: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection I have run the following steps... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Hi, Could some please help me in configuring wireles internet on redhat linux installed on my laptop. When I booted using windows, I saw the following, which I think is the name of my laptop's wireless card: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection I have run the following steps... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Wireless configuration on My linux

Hello All Please can some one help me to use my USB wireless card D-Link on my laptop i want to configure it, I am using madriva 2010 my system Acer Aspire 4315 i want to know how to configure it and where to get special driver to download the driver Please (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bealoumluka
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which memory test tool is popular on CentOS 6?

Hi, Which tools or method is popular, simple and effective, to check memory such as bad sector, throughput and performance? Thank you. - j (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
5 Replies
NETWOX(1)						      General Commands Manual							 NETWOX(1)

NAME
netwox - examples/tools of the network library netwib VERSION
The version installed on this system is 5.36.0. IMPORTANT
Manpage do not contain a lot of information. Rather read netwox-5.36.0-doc_html.tgz. SYNOPSIS
netwox number [ parameters... ] netwox number --help netwox number --help2 netwox PRESENTATION
Toolbox netwox helps to find and solve network problems. It provides 222 tools : - udp/tcp clients/servers - spoofing - sniffing - address conversion - etc. Netwox is mainly oriented towards network administrators and security auditors. Some tools are only a simplified implementation, while others are very sophisticated. Netwox is available under the GNU GPL license. DESCRIPTION
number number of the tool to use parameters parameters for the chosen tool number. Parameter --help shows help. Parameter --help2 shows description. When using netwox without number and parameters, it enters interactive help mode. In this mode, the user has to select a category by press- ing a key. Then by choosing a tool number, its corresponding usage is displayed. Note: netwag is easier than interactive help mode. EXAMPLES
netwox 23 --help display simple help for tool number 23 netwox 23 --help2 display full description of tool 23. It also display its description. netwox 23 run tool 23 netwox 23 --extended run tool 23 with --extended parameter netwox 23 -e run tool 23 with -e parameter (synonym for --extended) All the tools are not described in this manpage. Reading netwox-5.36.0-doc_html.tgz is recommended. SEE ALSO
netwib(3) netwag(1) 02/11/2008 NETWOX(1)