Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ps -elf AND grep for changes
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting ps -elf AND grep for changes Post 302625099 by ajp7701 on Tuesday 17th of April 2012 09:27:01 AM
Old 04-17-2012
thank you

now wheres that thank-you button?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What does bad elf flags mean?

Hi all! Could anybody tell me what this means? # /usr/local/sbin/sshd ld.so.1: /usr/local/sbin/sshd: fatal: /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.6: bad ELF flags value: 256 Killed Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: penguin-friend
1 Replies

2. Linux

editing ELF file

Hello, This is not exactly relevant to Linux kernel but I'm gonna ask any way. Is there any way I can modify a 64-bit ELF object file to make it look like 32-bit ELF object file and link it (using `ld`) with 32-bit ELF file? I tried libelf but was unsuccessful. I had this pretty link... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tejuwala
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Running elf files

I have a few questions about elf files and how they are executed. When gcc compiles a elf file it creates an executable. Is this executable then run directly by the hardware or does the kernel get involved, interpret the elf file and place the asm code directly in memory. Cheers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mshindo
0 Replies

4. Programming

ELF-string table

hello everybody! I want to read the string table of an object file(which is in ELF format). I get the sh_name value but i cant find a way to read the value in the string table that this index represent. I program in C. thanx a lot folks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicos
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Not a Vaild ELF File

Hi Anyone, I have two disks , one is primary and anothe is mirror. I checked my mirror disk , It was fine. After that i booted from my primary disk, did some installations regarding kernel patches. It did not get booted properly. It says ==================== Not a valid... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
2 Replies

6. BSD

DG/UX ELF binary support

Anyone, perhaps got DG/UX ELF binaries running on an old *BSD system? I've tried a lot of different kinds, with COMPAT_SVR4 compiled in and ibcs support, all ended up with Segement Fault or Bus Error errors. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dgux
2 Replies

7. Programming

A help to create an ELF file

Hi!!! How do I create a file .ELF? What code should I use, could help me with a simple code or example? I know programming to Windows by important languages but this seems to be more sistematical, and I really don't know how to. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linecoder
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Wrong ELF class

guys anyone knows a solution for this? wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 pwrcard:cms-dev:/pcard16/pwrcard/src/interfaces/interface_host>isainfo -v 64-bit sparcv9 applications vis2 vis 32-bit sparc applications vis2 vis v8plus div32 mul32... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: q8devilish
1 Replies
glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					       glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutTabletButtonFunc - sets the special keyboard callback for the current window. SYNTAX
void glutTabletButtonFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state, int x, int y)); ARGUMENTS
func The new tablet button callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutTabletButtonFunc sets the tablet button callback for the current window. The tablet button callback for a window is called when the window has tablet input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates tablet button presses. The button parame- ter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available tablet buttons can be determined with glutDe- viceGet(GLUT_NUM_TABLET_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. The x and y callback parameters indicate the window relative coordinates when the tablet button state changed. Registering a tablet button callback when a tablet device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no tablet button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutTabletButtonFunc disables the generation of tablet button callbacks. When a new window is created, no tablet button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutTabletMotionFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutMotionFunc, glutSpaceballMotionFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)