Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need help to replace a perl pattern matching Post 302621657 by chihung on Tuesday 10th of April 2012 09:01:52 PM
Old 04-10-2012
Try this:
Code:
#! /bin/sh

if [ $# -ne 1 ]; then
        echo "Usage: $0 <uid>"
        exit 1
fi

awk -v uid=$1 '
  NF==2 && $1~/^conn=/ && $2~/^uid=/ {
    split($1, a, "=")
    split($2, b, "=")
    conn[b[2]]=a[2] ":" conn[b[2]]
    next
  }
  /connection from/ {
    split($1, cid,"=")
    c=cid[2] ":"
    if ( match(conn[uid],c) ) {
      pos=NF-2
      ++sum[$pos]
    }
  }
  END {
    for ( i in sum ) {
      printf("IP=%s Hits=%d\n", i, sum[i])
    }
  }
' inputfile

This User Gave Thanks to chihung For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pattern Matching - serach and replace script

My requirement is to replace a a particular pattren in a script from A to B. I am not sure if this can be done through sed command or through awk . The file sv.inc is window DialogBox AddConnection tag "~ActiveApp/Add Connection - Provider Type?URL" I would wnat the file to be... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsandeep_80
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Pattern Matching

Hello experts, I have a file containing the following text(shortened here). File Begin ---------- < # Billboard.d3fc1302a677.imagePath=S:\\efcm_T4 < Billboard.d3fc1302a677.imagePath=S:\\efcm_T4 --- > # Billboard.d3fc1302a677.imagePath=S:\\efcm_Cassini >... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nmattam
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl pattern matching!!

Hi experts, I have many occurances of the following headers in a file. I need to grep for the word changed/inserted in the header, calculate the difference between the two numbers and list the count incrementally. Headers in a file look like this: ------------------- ---------------------... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nmattam
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Pattern matching...

I am doing a file patterhn matching for a text file in PERL I am using this,,, but it says that no file is found $filepattern = '\d{1,4}.*A0NW9693.NDM.HBIDT.*.AD34XADJ.txt'; Can anyone help me out with Perl Pattern Matching concepts and how to do pattern matching for this txt file:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pattern matching in Perl

Hi, I have a list of IP, eg : 192.168.0.15 192.168.0.24 192.168.2.110 192.168.2.200 And I would like the shortest pattern who match with '192.168.0' and '192.168.2' (without the last dot and number). (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: X-Or
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pattern matching and replace in shell script

Hi I want to find a line in a file which contains a word and replace the patterns. Sample file content temp.xml ==================== <applications> <application> Name="FirstService" location="http://my.website.selected/myfirstService/V1.0/myfirst.war" ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sakthi.99it
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - Use of *? in Matching Pattern

I am using Perl version 5.8.4 and trying to understand the use of regular expression. Following is my code and output. $string = "Perl is a\nScripting language"; ($start) = ($string =~ /\A(.*?) /); @lines = ($string =~ /^(.*?) /gm); print "First Word (using \\A): $start\n","Line... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnrohit2k
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed - Exact pattern matching and replace

Hi Team, I am facing a problem as under, Suppose I have a file (test.txt) with the below content (all braces and slashes are included in the contents of the file) Now I want to append few words below matched line, I have written the below sed: sed '/option/a insert text here' test... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace pattern matching

Can anyone help me with sed or awk to do a bulk replace of the below requirements. "REC_ID" INTEGER NOT NULL GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY ( START WITH +7486 INCREMENT BY +1 MINVALUE +7467 MAXVALUE... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilugopal
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace String matching wildcard pattern

Hi, I know how to replace a string with another in a file. But, i wish to replace the below string pattern EncryptedPassword="{gafgfa}]\asffafsf312a" i.e EncryptedPassword="<any random string>" To EncryptedPassword="" i.e remove the random password to a empty string. Can you... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies
DB2_ROLLBACK(3) 							 1							   DB2_ROLLBACK(3)

db2_rollback - Rolls back a transaction

SYNOPSIS
bool db2_rollback (resource $connection) DESCRIPTION
Rolls back an in-progress transaction on the specified connection resource and begins a new transaction. PHP applications normally default to AUTOCOMMIT mode, so db2_rollback(3) normally has no effect unless AUTOCOMMIT has been turned off for the connection resource. PARAMETERS
o $connection - A valid database connection resource variable as returned from db2_connect(3) or db2_pconnect(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Rolling back a DELETE statement In the following example, we count the number of rows in a table, turn off AUTOCOMMIT mode on a database connection, delete all of the rows in the table and return the count of 0 to prove that the rows have been removed. We then issue db2_rollback(3) and return the updated count of rows in the table to show that the number is the same as before we issued the DELETE statement. The return to the original state of the table demonstrates that the roll back of the transaction succeeded. <?php $conn = db2_connect($database, $user, $password); if ($conn) { $stmt = db2_exec($conn, "SELECT count(*) FROM animals"); $res = db2_fetch_array( $stmt ); echo $res[0] . " "; // Turn AUTOCOMMIT off db2_autocommit($conn, DB2_AUTOCOMMIT_OFF); // Delete all rows from ANIMALS db2_exec($conn, "DELETE FROM animals"); $stmt = db2_exec($conn, "SELECT count(*) FROM animals"); $res = db2_fetch_array( $stmt ); echo $res[0] . " "; // Roll back the DELETE statement db2_rollback( $conn ); $stmt = db2_exec( $conn, "SELECT count(*) FROM animals" ); $res = db2_fetch_array( $stmt ); echo $res[0] . " "; db2_close($conn); } ?> The above example will output: 7 0 7 SEE ALSO
db2_autocommit(3), db2_commit(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_ROLLBACK(3)