Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2 Post 302621609 by kelth on Tuesday 10th of April 2012 06:07:16 PM
Old 04-10-2012
ooh yes right I think I either added that or overwrote some lines when I was cutting and pasting things, thank you very much so far but even though I took out that part it still doesn't work. Do you by any chance notice any missing syntax in that part of the script?

EDIT: I don't know what I overwrote

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to install mediawiki

hi everybody.. i download and untar mediawiki ... i dont know how to install mediawiki.. there is no configure ... plz help me how to do it step bu step ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolboys
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have touched... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelth
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need help on uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page

I am working on to uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page but not getting success. I tried plugin like MediaPlayer and HTML5Player but these plugins seems having extension limitation as i need to embed files like .wmv, .mpg etc. I am using mediawiki1.17 and CentOS5.8 x64 bit ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies
DH_MISSING(1)                                                        Debhelper                                                       DH_MISSING(1)

NAME
dh_missing - check for missing files SYNOPSIS
dh_missing [-Xitem] [--sourcedir=dir] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_missing compares the list of installed files with the files in the source directory. If any of the files (and symlinks) in the source directory were not installed to somewhere, it will warn on stderr about that (--list-missing) or fail (--fail-missing). Please note that without either of these options, dh_missing will silently do nothing. This may be useful if you have a large package and want to make sure that you don't miss installing newly added files in new upstream releases. Remember to test different kinds of builds (dpkg-buildpackage -A/-B/...) as you may experience varying results when only a subset of the packages are built. FILES
debian/not-installed List the files that are deliberately not installed in any binary package. Paths listed in this file are ignored by dh_missing. However, it is not a method to exclude files from being installed by any of the debhelper tool. If you want a tool to not install a given file, please use its --exclude option (where available). dh_missing will expand wildcards in this file (since debhelper 11.1). Wildcards without matches will be ignored. OPTIONS
--list-missing Warn on stderr about source files not installed to somewhere. Note that files that are excluded from being moved via the -X option are not warned about. This is the default in compat 12 and later. --fail-missing This option is like --list-missing, except if a file was missed, it will not only list the missing files, but also fail with a nonzero exit code. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_MISSING(1)