Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2 Post 302621605 by kelth on Tuesday 10th of April 2012 06:00:09 PM
Old 04-10-2012
ah, well it's all 1 file (LocalSettings.php) from /var/www/wiki

I edited the
PHP Code:
$wgLogo             "$wgStylePath/common/images/wiki.png"
portion of that file but I also think I may have touched something else within that file, I'm pretty sure there's something I either deleted or am using the wrong syntax like you said. Hopefully I can find someone who can compare.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to install mediawiki

hi everybody.. i download and untar mediawiki ... i dont know how to install mediawiki.. there is no configure ... plz help me how to do it step bu step ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolboys
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have touched... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelth
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need help on uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page

I am working on to uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page but not getting success. I tried plugin like MediaPlayer and HTML5Player but these plugins seems having extension limitation as i need to embed files like .wmv, .mpg etc. I am using mediawiki1.17 and CentOS5.8 x64 bit ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.2. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2006 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2006 php-config(1)