Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to write condition in one line ? Post 302618509 by balajesuri on Wednesday 4th of April 2012 05:34:55 AM
Old 04-04-2012
Code:
if [ ! -f ${File} ]; then Control; fi

This User Gave Thanks to balajesuri For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to filer a line in special condition?

Hi, I hava log file which has the following output : Created RELEASE in dist/filename_release_1_0_20090210.zip Created RELEASE in dist/filename_release_1_1_20090210.zip Created RELEASE in dist/filename_release_1_3_20090210.zip Created RELEASE in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhaskar_m
6 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Grep line above X condition

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I have to grep a data file called datebook.txt. The last information in each line is a salary. I have to grep all the lines which precede those lines with 6 figure salaries. I can't SID it, or use Perl. It has to be grep (or egrep or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrSammyD
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find a line using a condition and replace a string in that line

Hello, I have a 100 line code. I have given a sample of it below: ABC*654654*1*54.54*21.2*87*1*654654654654 CCC*FS*FS*SFD*DSF GGG*FGH*CGB*FBDFG*FGDG ABC*654654*1*57.84*45.4*88*2*6546546545 CCC*WSF*SG*FGH*GHJ ADA*AF*SFG*DFGH*FGH*FGTH I need to select the line starting with "ABC" its... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nithins007
6 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Find a line using a condition and replace a string in that line

Hello, I have a 100 line code. I have given a sample of it below: ABC*654654*1*54.54*21.2*87*1*654654654654 CCC*FS*FS*SFD*DSF GGG*FGH*CGB*FBDFG*FGDG ABC*654654*1*57.84*45.4*88*2*6546546545 CCC*WSF*SG*FGH*GHJ ADA*AF*SFG*DFGH*FGH*FGTH I need to select the line starting with "ABC" its... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nithins007
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove duplicate line on condition

Hi Ive been scratching over this for some time with no solution. I have a file like this 1 bla bla 1 2 bla bla 2 4 bla bla 3 5 bla bla 1 6 bla bla 1 I want to remove consecutive occurrences of lines like bla bla 1, but the first column may be different. Any ideasss?? (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
23 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

write a matrix element, if the "if" condition satisfies

Hi All, I would like to check a condition in a nxm matrix and if the condition satisfies then, I need to write the matrix element in the output file. For example, I have a matrix like this: 1 2 3 4 5 2 3 4 5 1 3 4 5 1 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fredrick
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read a file and write to new file with some condition

Hi.... I have a data file, which I want to split and write to new file...it looks like this... Column1 column2 Column 3 1 28.25 36.42 -----Read 5 28.26 36.42 10 28.23 36.43 15 28.22 36.43... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nex_asp
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Append Next line with current Line bassed on condition

Hi, I have an XML file and I am tring to extract some data form it, after lot of data cleaning process, I ended up with an issue, and need your urgent support. my current input data in below format: <Node>xxxxxx <Node>yyyyy</Node> <Node>zzzzzz <Node>12345</node> I need... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: rramkrishnas
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to write if condition in shell script for application server?

Hi all, I have a code to create folder in application server through shell script and i want to create if conditional based folder folder=$HOME/test/sample/whatever if ; then echo "$folder already exists, not created." else mkdir -p "$folder" > /dev/null 2>&1 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Boost
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find line then evaluate text on next line, print when condition is met

Hello, I am looking for a specific situation in a text file. The conditions are, > <CompoundName> InChI=1S/C5H12NO2/c1-5(2)4-8-6(3)7/h5H,4H2,1-3H3/q+1 I am looking for cases where the line "> <CompoundName>" is followed by a line that contains the string "InChI=" without regard to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
5 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('arevela','alpha'); $lvar = code2langvar('arevela',LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-04-12 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)