Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with Playlist creation script Post 302618397 by Davinator on Wednesday 4th of April 2012 01:33:13 AM
Old 04-04-2012
Got it. Thanks for the help, it's all working now!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in a shell script to edit a tablespace creation script.

Hi, CREATE TABLESPACE aps_blob_large01 DATAFILE '/c2r6u13/u03/oradata/qnoldv01/aps_blob_large0101.dbf' SIZE X 270532608 REUSE DEFAULT STORAGE (INITIAL 134217728 NEXT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rparavastu
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[solved] Script creation (how to include options in the script)

Hi guys i have written a script which takes the options given to him and execute itself accordingly. for example if a script name is doctortux then executing doctortux without option should made doctortux to be executed in automatic mode i.e. doctortux -a or if a doctortux is needed to run in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

a playlist for ffmpeg streamer

Hi, I hope I am posting in the right place. I use to stream to justin tv using ffmpeg with that command ffmpeg -re -i "path/to/input.avi" -vcodec libx264 -preset fast -crf 30 -acodec libfaac -ab 128k -ar 44100 -f flv rtmp://live.justin.tv/app/xxxxxxxxxxx I would like to know if a bash... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: undercash
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Music Playlist parse/grep

Hi. Please help with a single line bash that will match field 3, and field 2 , if not then echo "Not Found". Original Music List name; Musiclists.m3u Format: \Music\The Rolling Stones - Angel.mp3 \Music\Maroon 5\Moves Like Jagger.mp3 Make a groomed playlist variable... $... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DSommers
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Video Playlist for New Users with Under 5 Posts

Hi. I'm working on showing the video player to new users with under 5 posts which shows only videos like the ones below, which are related to the forums, how to use the forums, code tags, usercp, etc.: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture1265.png or maybe something minimal and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies
acl_copy_int(3) 					     Library Functions Manual						   acl_copy_int(3)

NAME
acl_copy_int - Copies the ACL from contiguous, persistent format to internal working space format LIBRARY
Security Library (libpacl.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/acl.h> acl_t acl_copy_int( void *buf_p); PARAMETERS
The buffer containing the contiguous, persistent form of the ACL to be copied. DESCRIPTION
NOTE: This function is based on Draft 13 of the POSIX P1003.6 standard. The acl_copy_int() function copies the contents of the ACL from the buffer pointed to by buf_p to the working storage internal format. Space is allocated as required. Upon successful completion, a pointer to the ACL internal working storage is returned. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, the acl_copy_int function returns a pointer to the working storage. Otherwise a NULL pointer is returned and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_copy_int() function sets errno to the corresponding value: The ACL referenced by buf_p is not valid. The ACL working storage could not be allocated. RELATED INFORMATION
acl_copy_ext(3) Security delim off acl_copy_int(3)