Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Problem connecting with Reflection X 14.1 Post 302616137 by SIFT3R on Friday 30th of March 2012 02:26:59 PM
Old 03-30-2012
It ended up being SEP blocking it.
This User Gave Thanks to SIFT3R For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem Connecting from Windows base OS to linux

I have a network consisting of Linux Server, Win-Nt & 95 OS. I am able to connect from Linux to Win-NT using either ftp / telnet in time. But it takes me around & more than 50 seconds to connect from Wint -Nt/95 to Linux using either ftp/telnet. My network is small & it hardly consists 20-25... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting with X-win problem

Hello all, I am trying to connect to my Solaris 8 system with X-win. However, when i try to connect, a black screen comes up, then closes up immediatley. I have checked /var/dt/Xerrors, and I am getting the folllowing: Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion Warning:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragunu
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Having A Problem Connecting to Oracle Using Cron

Can someone tell me how to prevent this? stty: standard input: Invalid argument ERROR: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified SP2-0306: Invalid option. Usage: CONN where <logon> ::= <username> | / ERROR: ORA-12162: TNS:net service name is incorrectly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goodmis
1 Replies

4. Programming

Problem Connecting to Socket

Can anyone help? I'm trying to write a program which will write to a socket. I can get the server to run, but always get an error when I try to connect. It gives me an error at the "connect" command. It's probably a simple error, but I can't seem to find it. #include <sys/socket.h>... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stevhp
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem with connecting sftp server(urgent please)

Hi all, I have command to connect gateway server iam in home directory/> ssh root@mrp-gateway root@mrp-gateway:/root> sftp -v msgGoogle@126.132.45.123 sftp/>dir upload --> folder sftp/upload/ls ------------- 8990.txt kittu.txt 8989.txt i have an requirement to print files list which... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kittusri9
2 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Problem connecting to www.unix.com

I've been having a problem connecting to the forum. I know it is just something with my computer but I have no idea what it is. It started last week. Every time I connect I get this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> - <rss version="2.0"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vi-Curious
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in Connecting to Oracle Database using KornShell

Hello, I am very new to Scripting. I am having a Kornshell Script below for connecting to Oracle database. But getting an error while executing it. #!/bin/ksh ssh -X root@192.168.2.127 <perimuka> sleep 5 su - oracle sqlplus <mraghunandanan>/<peri123> <<eof Can anyone tell what is wrong... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mraghunandanan
3 Replies

8. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Reflection X window settings: Problem

Hello guys In our company, we have a serious problem with WRQ Reflection X (Version 10.0.0) and the window settings (window manager) in Reflection. We are running an airline crew planningsystem on linux, using WRQ Reflection X as X server. In the window manager in Reflection window settings,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: belvie
1 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Reflection X multi screen problem

Am using Win XPpro with Reflection X. The system has 2 NVidia Quadro FX 3500s running a dual Planar stereo screen plus a "normal" flat screen monitor. My problem is this - I recently had to swap my "normal" monitor from the right to the left. This was OK for Windows (I just repositioned the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tudor777
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in connecting to db in a loop

Im trying to run a query in multiple db thro sqlplus in a loop written n shell script. whenevr there is a problem in connecting to db, the shell script abruptly exits. My requirement is , when db connection fails, the script should print the msg and contnue to connect to the next db mentioned in... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: anijan
10 Replies
ddisna.f(3)							      LAPACK							       ddisna.f(3)

NAME
ddisna.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine ddisna (JOB, M, N, D, SEP, INFO) DDISNA Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine ddisna (characterJOB, integerM, integerN, double precision, dimension( * )D, double precision, dimension( * )SEP, integerINFO) DDISNA Purpose: DDISNA computes the reciprocal condition numbers for the eigenvectors of a real symmetric or complex Hermitian matrix or for the left or right singular vectors of a general m-by-n matrix. The reciprocal condition number is the 'gap' between the corresponding eigenvalue or singular value and the nearest other one. The bound on the error, measured by angle in radians, in the I-th computed vector is given by DLAMCH( 'E' ) * ( ANORM / SEP( I ) ) where ANORM = 2-norm(A) = max( abs( D(j) ) ). SEP(I) is not allowed to be smaller than DLAMCH( 'E' )*ANORM in order to limit the size of the error bound. DDISNA may also be used to compute error bounds for eigenvectors of the generalized symmetric definite eigenproblem. Parameters: JOB JOB is CHARACTER*1 Specifies for which problem the reciprocal condition numbers should be computed: = 'E': the eigenvectors of a symmetric/Hermitian matrix; = 'L': the left singular vectors of a general matrix; = 'R': the right singular vectors of a general matrix. M M is INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix. M >= 0. N N is INTEGER If JOB = 'L' or 'R', the number of columns of the matrix, in which case N >= 0. Ignored if JOB = 'E'. D D is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (M) if JOB = 'E' dimension (min(M,N)) if JOB = 'L' or 'R' The eigenvalues (if JOB = 'E') or singular values (if JOB = 'L' or 'R') of the matrix, in either increasing or decreasing order. If singular values, they must be non-negative. SEP SEP is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (M) if JOB = 'E' dimension (min(M,N)) if JOB = 'L' or 'R' The reciprocal condition numbers of the vectors. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit. < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 118 of file ddisna.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 ddisna.f(3)