Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris M5000 XSCF Console disconnecting when putty session is closed Post 302615841 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 30th of March 2012 07:41:40 AM
Old 03-30-2012
what is the output of showautologout from XSCF?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disconnecting a telnet session

How can I disconnect an existing telnet session? The host is a serial port server with multiple ports. The users login using the host's name and a port, i.e. telnet host01 1235. Thanks. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: cooldude
14 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Putty session

Dear all, We have a practice of getting user's passwords expired after 60 days and a strong password policy. When a user tries to enter a password which is not compliant to the policy which is set putty exists without giving any feedback to the user. Below is something i captured from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: earlysame55
3 Replies

3. Solaris

M5000 servers - XSCF functions

Hi all A couple of new M5000 servers will be arriving soon and I need to work out how to configure the underlying domains. It will come with 4 x CPUS, 32 Gb of memory, 4 x HD, 2 x IOtrays. Reading the XSCF manual, I can configure the item into 2 domains, something about uni / quad xsb.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbk1972
9 Replies

4. AIX

Session never expired If i closed client prompt

Hi, I need a solution. I am using Putty/CRT to login in a AIX server from my windows machine. When i closed my putty/CRT prompt from windows client, server session is expire. Ex. I have run a script to take RMAN backup from PUTTY/CRT command window, After closing command window RMAN backup... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dearsumon
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Difference between the desktop session and console session

what is the difference between desktop session and console session in solaris as i am wondering we use option -text for the former and -nowin for the later (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kishanreddy
1 Replies

6. Solaris

XSCF prompt disappeared, Sun M5000

Hi, I've got an issue here: After I logon to the xscf prompt of this Sun M5000 and did 'XSCF> version -c xcp', the xscf prompt disappeared. I can't get it back and can't log out. exit rebootxscf logout #. #> #> ~# ~# exit sendbreak exit I tried to set the Mode Switch to the service... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun M5000, xscf showdevices questions

Hi, I've configured this Sun M5000 to use two system domains (added a second domain to it). The following is the info about the settings. The showdevices command can't show devices on domain 1 because Solaris is not loaded on it yet. My question: How can I confirm the hardware devices such as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Mounting USB in XSCF on M5000

Trying to update my M5000 firmware. trying to mount my USB to upload firmware and getting the following message. XSCF> getflashimage -v file:///media/usb_msd/FFXCP1115.tar.gz Free space: 97MB Making sure mount point is clear umount: /media/usb_msd is not mounted (according to mtab) Trying... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
2 Replies

9. Solaris

M5000 XSCF upgrade, query about OBP

Hi, I'm planning to upgrade the XSCF firmware on an M5000, and have a question regarding the OBP part of the upgrade. At the moment, the system looks like this: XCP0 (Current): 1100 OpenBoot PROM : 02.18.0000 XSCF : 01.10.0000 root@server01 # /usr/sbin/prtconf -V OBP 4.24.15... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: badoshi
3 Replies

10. IP Networking

M5000 Xscf

I took over an M5000 and have a jumper server with a nic to connect to the console IP of an M5000. access via ssh user@ip. it was working fine, another person can connect remotely on the subnet, but when I ssh,it just hangs and then times out. so my question is, any ideas of what I might... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrodgers
4 Replies
OB_GET_CLEAN(3) 							 1							   OB_GET_CLEAN(3)

ob_get_clean - Get current buffer contents and delete current output buffer

SYNOPSIS
string ob_get_clean (void ) DESCRIPTION
Gets the current buffer contents and delete current output buffer. ob_get_clean(3) essentially executes both ob_get_contents(3) and ob_end_clean(3). The output buffer must be started by ob_start(3) with PHP_OUTPUT_HANDLER_CLEANABLE flag. Otherwise ob_get_clean(3) will not work. RETURN VALUES
Returns the contents of the output buffer and end output buffering. If output buffering isn't active then FALSE is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A simple ob_get_clean(3) example <?php ob_start(); echo "Hello World"; $out = ob_get_clean(); $out = strtolower($out); var_dump($out); ?> The above example will output: string(11) "hello world" SEE ALSO
ob_get_contents(3), ob_start(3). PHP Documentation Group OB_GET_CLEAN(3)