Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Certutil Installable
Operating Systems Linux Certutil Installable Post 302614843 by singh.chandan18 on Thursday 29th of March 2012 01:55:35 AM
Old 03-29-2012
Thanks Bitlord, for your response. Thi is really useful.

I need it to create new certificates, we generally use certutil only. We have got it installed on some of our Linux Test servers, but not on the one I was working on. Fortunately, I got the installable from one of my Colleagues and installed it.

Thanks,
Chandan Singh

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installable packages on AIX

Hi group, Like RedHat has rpms, Solaris has pkgs, Hp has depots, what are the installables for aix. regards, Guru Charan kottur (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

certutil question

Hi All! I need to create a 2048bit SSL CSR in SunOne Webserver. I know what I need to do, but I was wondering if anyone knew the equivalent of keytool -list -v -keystore keystorename for certutil? I found the following but it doesn't show me the subject info (O,OU,C,etc) which you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Keepcase
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Open Solaris Installable

Hi, Can anyone help me with the latest version of open solaris x86 and a link from where I can download it? I am unable to find one online. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
12 Replies
OSINFO-DETECT.C(1)					      Virtualization Support						OSINFO-DETECT.C(1)

NAME
osinfo-detect - Detect the operating system on installable media or trees SYNOPSIS
osinfo-detect [OPTIONS...] PATH|URI DESCRIPTION
Examine the "PATH" or "URI" to determine what (if any) operating system it is for, and whether it is installable or is a Live image. By default "PATH" or "URI" will be interpreted as pointing to ISO media. To request examination of an install tree instead, the option "--type=tree" should be given. The output information is formatted for humans; to obtain machine readable output, the option "--format=env" should be given to produce shell-like key/value pairs. OPTIONS
--format=plain|env Switch between human readable output (plain, the default) or machine readable output (env). --type=media|tree Switch between looking for CD/DVD ISO media (media, the default) or install trees (tree) EXIT STATUS
The exit status will be 0 if an operating system was detected, or 1 if none was found. AUTHORS
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak@gnome.org>, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange@redhat.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Red Hat, Inc. LICENSE
"osinfo-detect" is distributed under the termsof the GNU LGPL v2 license. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE libosinfo-0.2.7 2013-04-10 OSINFO-DETECT.C(1)