Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with Temperature Script (Starting Post 302611961 by ctsgnb on Saturday 24th of March 2012 04:18:39 AM
Old 03-24-2012
Could you please

1. Give an example of output with more than one sensore

2. Provide a consistent example (the output you gave in your example has nothing to do with the output given above ) did you mean :

Code:
_frt_panel - 54

?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem starting a script from a 'main'-script

Please Help! :o I have a main script (ksh) where another script is called (convert_picture). Normally this works ok, but since some changes has been made on the unix-server (I dont know what :( ) suddenly it doesnt work anymore: i get an error message: ksh: convert_picture not found. I am... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakker
3 Replies

2. Solaris

CPU temperature

Hi all I have a SUN V480 server with 4 processores and I've noticed that the temperature for 2 of the 4 processers are quite high (63 degrees Celsius). Does anyone know what the operating temperatures of the Sparc CPU's are? I'm not getting any warning messages yet, but I want to resolve the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Starting script without ./ name or sh name

Hi, i want to start my script only by the name of it. $ scriptName normaly i have to use ./scriptName oder sh scriptName is there a way to do that in bash or sh ? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Turrican
13 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Iterate a min/max awk script over time-series temperature data

I'm trying to iterate a UNIX awk script that returns min/max temperature data for each day from a monthly weather data file (01_weath.dat). The temperature data is held in $5. The temps are reported each minute so each day contains 1440 temperature enteries. The below code has gotten me as far as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgourley
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MAKING A SCRIPT FOR TEMPERATURE

People hello to everybody exist a way to do a script for view the temperature. I have Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike) Kernel 2.4.20-8 on an i686 THANk YOU FOR YOUR TIME. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor sun servers temperature

Dears, need help on developing a script to monitor sun server temperature , I'm using the below command to check the servers one by one /usr/platform/`uname -i`/sbin/prtdiag -v Servers Models are : 2 x Sun SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server 4 x Sun Fire V490 2 x Sun Blade T6300 Server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bejo4ever
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help starting a script

Hi guys, i already search in this forum and i can't find a way to do this. I have a file like this: -1 1 lig -1 1 lig -1 1 lig -1 -1 dec -1 -1 dec -1 -1 dec -1 -1 dec -1 -1 dec -1 -1 dec And i need to compare the values of... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: MetaBolic0
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for Starting Firefox?

Presently I have a powershell script (windows only, of course) that enumerates all the instances of "Internet Explorer" running on my machine and if at least one exists, the script creates a new tab in that instance with the URL I have provided. If no instances of Internet Explorer are running, one... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siegfried
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to grep a line not starting with # from a file (there are two lines starting with # and normal)?

e.g. File name: File.txt cat File.txt Result: #INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ1 INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ2 I want to get the value for one which is not commented out. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanu
3 Replies