Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to install mediawiki
Operating Systems Solaris how to install mediawiki Post 302611495 by coolboys on Friday 23rd of March 2012 01:29:46 AM
Old 03-23-2012
how to install mediawiki

hi everybody..

i download and untar mediawiki ... i dont know how to install mediawiki.. there is no configure ... plz help me how to do it step bu step ...

Last edited by coolboys; 03-23-2012 at 02:32 AM.. Reason: change

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have touched... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelth
1 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelth
10 Replies

3. AIX

[Tip] Install Mediawiki on AIX

Introduction If one searches the web for procedures on how to install the ubiquitious Mediawiki-Software there are an abundance of links - for Linux, for Windows and probably for Mac-OS. There is a stunning silence about how to do it on AIX. Of course, it is perhaps possible to compile all the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
0 Replies

4. Web Development

Using Mediawiki API fails

I am trying to create an automated documentation feature for our servers by using a Mediawiki and its API and feeding scripts on each server, but failed so far. The idea is to collect several vital data about a server by a script, create a wiki page and feed this into a central Mediawiki instance... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
2 Replies
UICILIBRIS(1)						      uicilibris User Manual						     UICILIBRIS(1)

NAME
uicilibris - a harvester for mediawiki contents, with LaTeX export SYNOPSIS
uicilibris uicilibris [--url=URL] DESCRIPTION
uicilibris is a harvester able to fetch contents from a mediawiki, assemble them consistently, exprt them to LaTeX format, compile the source, and deal interactively with errors. OPTIONS
--url=URL Optionnally loads the given URL (which must be in a mediawiki). When uicilibris is invoked without arguments, it enters GUI mode and accepts URLs to be dragged and dropped in its first panel tab. KNOWN BUGS
This package does not imprment a grammatical parser for mediawiki code. So it can be fooled by some particular inputs. Beware of the following: underscores in image file names should be avoided (replace them by hyphens), avoit using successive curly braces in mathemeatic formulas when these are inside mediawiki templates. Just separate consecutive braces by spaces, which does not harm for LaTeX mathematic formulas. AUTHOR
Georges Khaznadar <georgesk@ofset.org> Wrote this manpage. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2011 Georges Khaznadar Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. uicilibris 08/24/2011 UICILIBRIS(1)