Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Unable to connect SSH from HP-UX Post 302610991 by vbe on Thursday 22nd of March 2012 05:07:02 AM
Old 03-22-2012
Are you using a HP ssh bundle or is it a "home" compilation?
Since you can connect to others (windows and linux) I would suspect more an compatibility issue server side Vxworks.. what about connections from WIN/linux to Vxworks?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Unable to connect to HP-UX 11.11 via eXceed 7.1

Hello HP-UX Gurus, I am having issues trying to start an x-session via eXceed 7.1. When I bring up eXceed via XDMCP Braodcast I see the host name and IP Address but when I try to connect the X window does not come up. I made the modification to the following file “/etc/dt/config/Xaccess”... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smokie
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to connect to Internet

Hi friends recently i have installed SXDE 1/08 into my machine,and i installed wifi driver also its working fine,Recently i was unable to connect to Internet,I have not changed any configurations and any installations,thing is that i got my iwk0 interface is UP and IP address also and i can... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivas2828
6 Replies

3. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Unable to connect using SFTP

I shall explain the situation that I am facing to the best extent possible. I require some help, as this situation is an urgent one. I am trying to automate sending data from one AIX machine to another. A script runs that tries to push data received from an upstream application to another AIX... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggayathri
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to connect to SQL through unix

I am trying to connect to SQL plus through unix but i am getting below error 'ksh: sqlplus: not found' note i am running this from /home/xxx do i need to set any environmental variable for this. below is my code echo " hello world" sqlplus -s apps/CAF78GEN<<EOF set heading... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: karnatis
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to connect to sqlplus from unix

Hi, I have been trying to connect to sqlplus the same way I used to do in my earlier company but I get these error messages , please suggest way out - user name - xyzuser schema name - xyzschema $ sqlplus xyzuser@xyzschema ksh: sqlplus: not found. $ sqlplus -s xyzuser@xyzschema... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhirajdsharma
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

unable to connect remote server using ssh

hi all i am unable to connect remote server using ssh but i am able to ping the server ssh service is running. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Unable to connect Wireless

I have managed to install Broadcom BCM43228 Wireless adapter on a laptop running CentOS 5.9 using instructions at: wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless/Broadcom I had the problem "Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A): SET failed on device... mentioned on the same page and solved... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cooltoad
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Unable to connect to internet

Hello, I just installed CentOS 7 (Server with GUI) and guess what I could install Virtual Box Guest additions without installing any extra package/software which is great news ! Now bad news or not so great news. My Host OS is Windows 10, Virtual Box is the virtualization software. CentOS7-1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluemind2005
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Unable to connect using ftp

hi I am having issues when trying to connect using ftp, I am having the following error: User (10.100.48.73:(none)): moz 331 Password required for moza. Password: 530 Login incorrect. Login failed. ftp> by 221 Goodbye. I have created a user like this: useradd -g 10 -d /lam/moza -m -s... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
11 Replies

10. AIX

Unable to connect ASMI

After following the instructions given by resident moderator Bakunin over here https://www.unix.com/aix/279862-installed-memory-32gb-but-shows-only-16gb.html #1 Connect to ASMI #2 Configure the deconfigured memory #3 Start the machine OK, everything is fine, however now cannot connect to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
5 Replies
SSH2_SFTP_MKDIR(3)							 1							SSH2_SFTP_MKDIR(3)

ssh2_sftp_mkdir - Create a directory

SYNOPSIS
bool ssh2_sftp_mkdir (resource $sftp, string $dirname, [int $mode = 0777], [bool $recursive = false]) DESCRIPTION
Creates a directory on the remote file server with permissions set to $mode. This function is similar to using mkdir(3) with the ssh2.sftp:// wrapper. PARAMETERS
o $sftp - An SSH2 SFTP resource opened by ssh2_sftp(3). o $dirname - Path of the new directory. o $mode - Permissions on the new directory. o $recursive - If $recursive is TRUE any parent directories required for $dirname will be automatically created as well. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Creating a directory on a remote server <?php $connection = ssh2_connect('shell.example.com', 22); ssh2_auth_password($connection, 'username', 'password'); $sftp = ssh2_sftp($connection); ssh2_sftp_mkdir($sftp, '/home/username/newdir'); /* Or: mkdir("ssh2.sftp://$sftp/home/username/newdir"); */ ?> SEE ALSO
mkdir(3), ssh2_sftp_rmdir(3). PHP Documentation Group SSH2_SFTP_MKDIR(3)