Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Address operator in JAVA?
Top Forums Programming Address operator in JAVA? Post 302608189 by Corona688 on Friday 16th of March 2012 11:14:22 AM
Old 03-16-2012
You don't. Java is not supposed to give it to you. Java is of a completely different design than C++, partly to prevent the kind of errors which can be caused by careless pointer use.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

How to Achive IP address through MAC(Ethernet) address

Hi sir, i want to make such programe which takes MAC(Ethernet) address of any host & give me its IP address....... but i'm nt getting that how i can pass the MAC address to Frame........ Please give me an idea for making such program... Thanks & regards Krishna (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnacins
3 Replies

2. Programming

substitute for java '+' operator in c or c++

could some one suggest me the substitute for java's + operator for concatenating two strings in c and cpp language:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopi Krishna P
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

4. IP Networking

Tracing a MAC address to IP address: Solaris

Hi there I lost connectivity to one of our remote systems and when I checked the messages log I found the following: Aug 10 23:42:34 host xntpd: time reset (step) 1.681729 s Aug 16 13:20:51 host ip: WARNING: node "mac address" is using our IP address x.x.x.x on aggr1 Aug 16 13:20:51 host... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: notreallyhere
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

C program to detect duplicate ip address if any after assigning ip address to ethernet interface

Hi , Could someone let me know how to detect duplicate ip address after assigning ip address to ethernet interface using c program (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopi Krishna P
3 Replies
DH_JAVADOC(1)							     Debhelper							     DH_JAVADOC(1)

NAME
dh_javadoc - generate javadoc documentation and install in package directory SYNOPSIS
dh_javadoc [debhelper options] [-p<package>] [--sourcedir source path] [Java packages] DESCRIPTION
dh_javadoc is a debhelper program that is responsible for generating HTML Java documentation and installing it in package directories. This should be done in the documentaion package of all Java libraries. Normal Java programs should not be supplied with javadoc documentation (neither in their main package or in a separate documentation package) Any package specified as parameters will be installed into the first package dh_javadoc is told to act on. Use of the standard debhelper -p option is highly recommended. A file named debian/package.javadoc may list additional packages to have documentation generated. These should be separated by new lines. When the Java policy is modified, this script will also install links to the documentation in a common place so that javadoc pages may be interlinked; and also provide a substitution variable for documentation package dependencies. Javadoc generation is done using gjdoc, currently the only free javadoc implementation. When new features are added to this (such as overview files), this script will be modified accordingly. OPTIONS
--sourcedir source path Specify the source path in which to look for Java source files. Java packages Names of Java packages to be documented. TODO
+ Check parameters more carefully. + Add substvar for documentation dependencies + Don't put the 'common' directory in all packages - refer to one in /usr/share/gjdoc & insist on creating that dependency + Other items depend on gjdoc improvements: - Add package listings to common directory - Generate dependency substvar based on additional doc packages used. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is designed similar to debhelper AUTHOR
Mark Howard <mh@debian.org> 4.7 2012-04-16 DH_JAVADOC(1)