Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming cmake and boost library installation problem Post 302607562 by Corona688 on Wednesday 14th of March 2012 06:32:30 PM
Old 03-14-2012
Chances are you just need to install boost ( library AND dev package ). How to do that depends on your distribution. Don't try compiling it by hand -- boost is huge enough it would take a very long time, and your distro almost certainly has precompiled versions anyway.

What distribution of linux do you have?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

boost thread not accessible to boost::move error

Hi All I am working unders Sun Solaris and I am not "/opt/boost/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp", line 344: Error: boost::thread::thread(boost::thread&) is not accessible from boost::move(boost::detail::thread_move_t<boost::thread>). Do you know if there are other solutions other than... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manustone
2 Replies

2. Linux

./configure problem for libsf library due to apparently missing libdb library.

Hello, ./configure script fails to configure libsf. Please check the following last few lines of configure script error. checking for db1/db.h... no checking for db.h... yes checking for dbopen in -ldb1... no configure: error: No libdb? No libsf. But find command shows the following; ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
4 Replies

3. Solaris

cmake installation problem

hi guys.. i installed cmake in solaris 5.10..... x86 i checked pkginfo | grep -i cmake ... it installed but when excuted cmake it showing following error in output bash-3.00# cmake ld.so.1: cmake: fatal: liblzma.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory help me anyone before... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
3 Replies

4. Programming

Boost.Test and CMake

Hi, I just started using CMake and the Boost Libraries. In this progress I encountered some problems. One of these problems is combining Boost unit tests with cmake. I don't know how to set the whole project up. I tried to set up a simple test project. This contains a main.cpp a comp.cpp and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ElCoyote
0 Replies

5. Fedora

How to download latest version of cmake using tar xzf?

...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: larry burns
3 Replies

6. Programming

Boost library path for cmake & make

I was compiling a downloaded open source pkg. Following the install instruction, I did $ mkdir build; cd build; cmake ../; make but got error message:make: *** No rule to make target 'usr/lib64/lib64/libboost_graph-mt.so.5'. needed by ../bin.gam-create. stop make: *** Error 2 make: *** Error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Problem to download cmake extra modules v 1.7

Hello. I am currently trying to compile kde-baseapps. I issue this command: which returns So I need this ECM stuff. I found this: extra-cmake-modules.git - Extra modules and scripts for CMake.. When I click in the corresponding link in the column, I receive this: This also happens... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: colt
2 Replies
DEBIAN-DISTRO-INFO(1)					      General Commands Manual					     DEBIAN-DISTRO-INFO(1)

NAME
debian-distro-info - provides information about Debian's distributions SYNOPSIS
debian-distro-info [OPTIONS] OPTIONS
--date=DATE date for calculating the version (default: today) -h, --help display help message and exit --alias=DIST print the alias (stable, testing, unstable) relative to the distribution codename passed as an argument. Only distribution code- names composed of lower case ASCII letters are accepted, and if the distribution does not qualify as stable, testing or unstable, then the same codename passed as argument is returned. -a, --all list all known versions -d, --devel latest development version -o, --old latest old (stable) version -s, --stable latest stable version --supported list of all supported stable versions -t, --testing latest testing version --unsupported list of all unsupported stable versions -c, --codename print the codename (default) -r, --release print the release version -f, --fullname print the full name SEE ALSO
distro-info(1), ubuntu-distro-info(1) AUTHOR
The script and this manual page was written by Benjamin Drung <bdrung@debian.org>. distro-info January 2011 DEBIAN-DISTRO-INFO(1)