Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: awk script (complex)
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk script (complex) Post 302606494 by slashbash on Sunday 11th of March 2012 07:51:30 PM
Old 03-11-2012
Solaris 8

yes

Code:
# date -d
date: illegal option -- d
usage:  date [-u] mmddHHMM[[cc]yy][.SS]
        date [-u] [+format]
        date -a [-]sss[.fff]

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex Sed/Awk Question?

Hello, So i have this file called /apps/turnout which looks like that of the contents of the /etc/shadow (but not exactly) the file has a long list in it. basically, the contents of this file looks something similar to the following: jajajajalala:D#$#AFVAdfda lalabavisof:#%R@fafla#$... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex use with awk

Hi , I have file named docs.txt The content of the file look like this: DOC disk location Size ======= ===== ============= ========= TXT A /dev/dm-1 10 TXT B /dev/dm-2 10 BIN C ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sorting complex file with awk

i have a file ddd.txt its delimiter is : but has , and "" within each column as below and also each line ends with ; I_EP,"29":I_US,"120":I_P_ID,"2020":I_NEW,"600":I_OLD,"400":I_POW,"4.5":I_NAME,"TOM";... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackzinga80
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

complex Awk Question

Hi, I have a file look likes this : --->start hir Trace file: pudwh_ora_9998.trc Sort options: fchela exeela ***************************************************************count = number of times OCI procedure was executed cpu = cpu time in seconds executing elapsed = elapsed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex match of numbers between 2 files awk script

Hello to all, I hope some awk guru could help me. I have 2 input files: File1: Is the complete database File2: Contains some numbers which I want to compare File1: "NUMBERKEY","SERVICENAME","PARAMETERNAME","PARAMETERVALUE","ALTERNATENUMBERKEY"... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Complex Awk.

Hi, I have a file. In this file when ever the word "ABC" occurs at position from 25 and 34 I would like to replace the value at postion 100 to 5 for the first 1000 rows only. I have written the following Awk command. nawk 'substr($0,25,9)=="ABC" {print $0}' filename The above command... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex transpose awk script

Hello to all in forum, Maybe an awk expert could help me with this complex task for me. I have the input shown below and I would like to get the output as follow: - I would like the output separated by commas. - The header is fixed and will be the same always. - For the lines containing... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
22 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex awk problem

hello, i have a complex awk problem... i have two tables, one with a value (0 to 1) and it's corresponding p-value, like this: 1. table: ______________________________ value p-value ... ... 0.254 0.003 0.245 0.005 0.233 0.006 ... ... ______________________________ and a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dietmar13
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Building a complex xml using awk

Hi I have a complex xml to be build using awk using a lookup file values. Below is the xml <country name="xyz"> <state name="abc"> <city name="qwe" capital="yes"/> <city name="asd" capital="no"/> </state> <state name="qrq"> <city name="rthy" capital="yes"/> <state> </country> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nevergivup
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk in complex number data

Hi, I'm trying to transform my data from the following format: eps:, 0.248281687841641, -2.83539034165844e-7, 2.78042576353472+6.3505226053266e-6i to this: eps:, 0.248281687841641, -2.83539034165844e-7, 2.78042576353472, +6.3505226053266e-6 so I can plot it with GnuPlot. how do I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rogeriogouvea
4 Replies
DATE_PARSE_FROM_FORMAT(3)						 1						 DATE_PARSE_FROM_FORMAT(3)

date_parse_from_format - Get info about given date formatted according to the specified format

SYNOPSIS
array date_parse_from_format (string $format, string $date) DESCRIPTION
Returns associative array with detailed info about given date. PARAMETERS
o $format - Format accepted by DateTime.createFromFormat(3). o $date - String representing the date. RETURN VALUES
Returns associative array with detailed info about given date. EXAMPLES
Example #1 date_parse_from_format(3) example <?php $date = "6.1.2009 13:00+01:00"; print_r(date_parse_from_format("j.n.Y H:iP", $date)); ?> The above example will output: Array ( [year] => 2009 [month] => 1 [day] => 6 [hour] => 13 [minute] => 0 [second] => 0 [fraction] => [warning_count] => 0 [warnings] => Array ( ) [error_count] => 0 [errors] => Array ( ) [is_localtime] => 1 [zone_type] => 1 [zone] => -60 [is_dst] => ) SEE ALSO
DateTime.createFromFormat(3), checkdate(3). PHP Documentation Group DATE_PARSE_FROM_FORMAT(3)