Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to upload latest file to other server via FTP Post 302605137 by nbsparks on Tuesday 6th of March 2012 05:05:54 PM
Old 03-06-2012
So I created a ".netrc" file in my home folder. Do I need to chmod it in any way?

Then, I'll create a new .SH script like this:

====================
Code:
#!/bin/bash

( cd /home/mc/archive/sbhouse  find . -type f -mtime -1 | 
while read LINE
do
         echo "put $LINE /$LINE"
done

echo "quit" ) | ftp 192.168.0.10

====================

(BTW: Replaced +45 with -1. I pasted wrong script example for within a day.)

So would this copy the file to the ftproot of the minecraft user on the other server?

Last edited by Corona688; 03-06-2012 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Use code tags, please

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to ftp latest file

Hello All, Hope u r doing fine. I'm writing a shell script to ftp the latest file having pericular convention as 'ULTI_15072007043205.txt' on daily basis. Now the date & timing of the file geleration isnt constant, so the file name daily varies as per the date & timing of generation. Can anyone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: im_new
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp put in shell script -- whole file doesn't upload

Hi I'm having some trouble with a bash shell script that I'm writing. In the script, I'm trying to upload a file to a backup repository using ftp, but the whole file doesn't get uploaded. This is the file's properties at the start (I've highlighted the file size in red): -rw-r--r-- 1 root... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Viola
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash script for ftp-upload is not working

Hello everyone, sorry for the title, most of you must getting sick of reading something like this, but I haven't found a solution, although I found many threads according to it. I'm working on a bash script that connects to a network printer with ftp where I want to upload a pdf created... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: le_mae
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to FTP the latest file, based on date, from a remote server through a shell script?

How to FTP the latest file, based on date, from a remote server through a shell script? I have four files to be FTP'ed from remote server. They are of the following format. build1_runtime_mmddyyyy.txt build2_runtime_mmddyyyy.txt build3_runtime_mmddyyyy.txt buifile_count_mmddyyyy.txt ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: imran_affu
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl ftp upload success but no file exist on the server !!!!

hello, I'm trying to upload a file to this ftp server and others ftp://ftp.byethost12.com as you can see in the output of CURL using the -v option curl reports that the upload succeeded but when i connected to the server with file-zilla there is no file uploaded the same command upload files... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: laraaj
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files and upload to FTP Server

HI, I need a script to find new files that created after 6:00 from /home/ugh /demo/conn /UAT/d01 and upload them into ftp server according to system date: Please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: refra
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Download latest file via ftp server unix through shell script

Hello this is my first post in this forum , I dont want to be unhappy.. I am writing one script but facing difficulty to find the latest file with some new pattern My requirement is 1. The file is coming like "ABCD-23220140303" at FTP server once in a week. 2. script will run on daily... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajju
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP in shell script and selecting files for upload

Hi, Im a newbie with programming and shell scripting. Im running OSX/Mac and Darwin. I would like to create a shell script that would : 1. Search a Volume and directory (including subdirectories) for a file that : * filename ends with ”_Highres.pdf” and * the file creation date of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: NickeZ28
8 Replies

9. Ubuntu

FTP script to get latest file from server

Hello people, I have to download, with a scheduled script, the latest file from an FTP server. In the remote DIR, named .../TEKNONET/60468/, every night a CDR file like this gets uploaded into it: 000006046820151122N001.CDR, so my script will have to download every day the previous day... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: virtus96
12 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Upload latest file to ftp

Hi, I want to create a script that parses the content of a file (on each line there is a filename with full path containing the latest fiels created on that day) and uploads every file to a ftp location. Any elegant way to do it ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: liviusbr
4 Replies
IMAGICKDRAW.LINE(3)							 1						       IMAGICKDRAW.LINE(3)

ImagickDraw::line - Draws a line

SYNOPSIS
bool ImagickDraw::line (float $sx, float $sy, float $ex, float $ey) DESCRIPTION
Warning This function is currently not documented; only its argument list is available. Draws a line on the image using the current stroke color, stroke opacity, and stroke width. PARAMETERS
o $sx - starting x coordinate o $sy - starting y coordinate o $ex - ending x coordinate o $ey - ending y coordinate RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 ImagickDraw.line(3) <?php function line($strokeColor, $fillColor, $backgroundColor) { $draw = new ImagickDraw(); $draw->setStrokeColor($strokeColor); $draw->setFillColor($fillColor); $draw->setStrokeWidth(2); $draw->setFontSize(72); $draw->line(125, 70, 100, 50); $draw->line(350, 170, 100, 150); $imagick = new Imagick(); $imagick->newImage(500, 500, $backgroundColor); $imagick->setImageFormat("png"); $imagick->drawImage($draw); header("Content-Type: image/png"); echo $imagick->getImageBlob(); } ?> PHP Documentation Group IMAGICKDRAW.LINE(3)