Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RHCE DUMPS
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHCE DUMPS Post 302602392 by Scott on Monday 27th of February 2012 08:11:21 AM
Old 02-27-2012
Perhaps you can find some here:

Red Hat | Open source training and certification

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Best book for RHCE exam

i want to know some of the good books for RHCE Exam.....can anybody help.. thnx in advance :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amardeep
0 Replies

2. Linux

RHCE tutorials

Does anyone here who is an RHCE already? Do you have tutorials for this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

rhce 6

guys I am preparing for rhce 6.Is there anyone rhce here who can give me tips to prepare for rhce.which books should i use (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shamapraveen
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Need help for RHCE certification ?

Hi , Kindly I wonder whether have any idea about the difference between RedHat & Centos operating systems ? I totally know that Centos is a derivative of Redhat but I'm talking about the similarity in terms of administration ( are the commands same?) for instance If someone had installed Centos... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

RHCE Materials

I'd like to get RHCE certification but I can't find the books which get me for doing such , could someone guide me where can i find the books ?:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

RHCE certification

Hi, Can any one provide me the details of RHCE certification like Course details, exam pattern, topics to study. I am planning to take up exam next month so i want to prepare for it. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

What to expect after RHCE certification?

I finished my RHCE certification about 2 weeks back and was wondering when will I get my RHCE certification kit and when can I create a login on Redhat website (as I heard that there is special access to some content which is only available after RHCE cert). I also heard that we can buy some... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: freebird8z
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

I need Rhce materials official

I want the pdfs of course official red hat Rhce. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ultralord
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Please help me with query regarding RHCE certification

Hi. I am already working in IT in a non-tech environment for the past 3 years. I am trying to move to tech side of IT by doing RedHat certification. Is it possible to move to System/server admin(tech) side after completing the RHCE course? Does anyone know of a good coaching center(Online/class) in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anandg2015
2 Replies
RHNPLUGIN(8)							   Red Hat, Inc.						      RHNPLUGIN(8)

NAME
rhnplugin - Spacewalk/Red Hat Satellite support for yum(8). DESCRIPTION
rhnplugin provides Spacewalk support for yum(8) via its plugin architecture. A system registered with Spacewalk will be able to update and install packages from Spacewalk. FILES
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date The common configuration file used by RHN client programs. /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/rhnplugin.conf A file containing plugin specific configuration options. SEE ALSO
yum(8), rhn_check(8), rhn_register(8), rhnplugin.conf(5), up2date(5). AUTHORS
James Bowes <jbowes@redhat.com> and Peter Vetere <pvetere@redhat.com>. BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006 Red Hat, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Linux 2006 November 13 RHNPLUGIN(8)