Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Parsing fields from class list files to use output with newusers command Post 302602195 by crimputt on Sunday 26th of February 2012 09:19:29 PM
Old 02-26-2012
Parsing fields from class list files to use output with newusers command

Hello I am trying to develop a shell script that takes a text file such as this...

Code:
E-mail@ Soc.Sec.No. *--------Name-----------* Class *School.Curriculum.Major.* Campus.Phone
JCC2380 XXX-XX-XXXX CAREY, JULIE C            JR-II BISS CPSC BS   INFO TECH   412/779-9445 
JAC1936 XXX-XX-XXXX CONSOLMAGNO, JOE A.       SO-I  BISS CPSC BS   INFO TECH   412/833-7993 
ACC4636 XXX-XX-XXXX CURRIE, ADAM C.           JR-II BISS CPSC BS   COMP SCI    724/657-0437 
SPF1696 XXX-XX-XXXX FARLEY, SEAN P.           JR-I  BISS CPSC BS   COMP SCI    814/236-2398 
SEK8835 XXX-XX-XXXX KELLEY, SHAWN E.          FR-II BISS CPSC BS   COMP SCI    724/406-7149 
MCK0599 XXX-XX-XXXX KOMISIN, MICHAEL C.       JR-I  BISS CPSC BS   COMP SCI    000/000-0000 
GJM1887 XXX-XX-XXXX MACK, GREGORY J.          SO-II BISS CPSC BS   INFO TECH   724/735-4354 
NGM5479 XXX-XX-XXXX MCINTIRE, NICHOLAS G      JR-I  BISS CPSC BS   INFO TECH   724/794-8268 
ZTP7190 XXX-XX-XXXX PETAK, ZACHARY T.         FR-II BISS CPSC BS   INFO TECH   724/406-1298 
AXS9097 XXX-XX-XXXX SAUNDERS, ALEXANDER       SO-I  BISS CPSC BS   INFO TECH   724/334-0313 
RJS6624 XXX-XX-XXXX SNYDER, ROBERT J.         SO-II BISS CPSC BS   COMP SCI    814/328-2021 
MWS1990 XXX-XX-XXXX STASNY, MATTHEW W         SO-II BISS CPSC BS   INFO TECH   412/882-0581

from the command line and then the output would be the <i>usernameSmilieassword</i>

The user name is the email name but it must be lowercase instead of uppercase, and the password is the first letters class, school, curriculum and major followed by the last 4 digits of the user's phone number.

The output of should look something like this...

Code:
jcc2380:jbci9445
jac1936:sbci7993

I am using the output with the newusers command to create new accounts in our system, but I am not very good with my parsing to produce this output

Many thanks,
Crim

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing output from ls command

I have to test the directory name which is obtained from for dir in `ls -l|grep $9 ' i need to check whether it is directory ( if yes, I have to check the first 3 character fo the directory how can I do that? Please help me thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaya
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing output from a diff command...

hi, i have a script which pipes the output of a diff -rq command into a separate file/ it would read something like this: Files mod1/lala/xml/test1.txt and mod2/lala/xml/test1.txt differ Only in mod2/lala/xml: test2.txt What i need to do is to parse this file so i end up with just a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kam
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How list of files apart from *.class files in certain folder

Hi Friends How to list of all files in a particular directory structure, with out listing a particular file extn. I mean to say in a folder structure I have many files ..I want to list them with out *.class files. Please help Thanks Joy (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsjoy2u
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

To get an output by combining fields from two different files

Hi guys, I couldn't find solution to this problem. If anyone knows please help me out. your guidance is highly appretiated. I have two files - FILE1 has the following 7 columns ( - has been added to make columns visible enough else columns are separated by single space) 155.34 - leg - 1... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: smriti_shridhar
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing dynamic data from a command output

Hi people, I am writing a korn shell script, and one of the command gives an output something like below: release.label.2010.03.02 objects: /project/path/to/some/file_name.ksh /project/path/another/file_name01.dat I have to retrieve the file paths one by one & use them as... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiwin1000
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK Compare files, different fields, output

Hi All, Looking for a quick AWK script to output some differences between two files. FILE1 device1 1.1.1.1 PINGS device1 2.2.2.2 PINGS FILE2 2862 SITE1 device1-prod 1.1.1.1 icmp - 0 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stacky69
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

list files command output

Hi All, Below is the 2 different ouputs of the command "ls -lrt", my question is what exactly "total 0" & "total 8" means here ? $ ls -rtl total 0 -rw-r--r-- 1 oracle dba 0 Feb 10 20:16 c -rw-r--r-- 1 oracle dba 0 Feb 10 20:16 b -rw-r--r-- 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kannan84
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help: Parsing a file to new output files

I have an output file similar to this >HWI-ST766:129:D0WJDACXX:4:2308:16645:199681.1 /start=1 /end=100 /strand=+ Eukaryotic18S_rRNA GATTAAGCCATGCATGTGTAAGTTTAAAGTCCTAGAAGGATGAAACTGCGGACGGCTCAT TATAACAGTAATAGTTTCTTTGGTTAGTATCTATAAGGAT >HWI-ST766:129:D0WJDACXX:4:2308:2922:199946.1 /start=1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fozrun
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing through list of files

I have a requirement where I need parse through files in a directory which have a specific pattern and then check whether the file has been processed or not. The exit condition is any file that has been processed will have an entry in database. If it is processed i.e., if an entry is present for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhilashnair
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Is there a UNIX command that can compare fields of files with differing number of fields?

Hi, Below are the sample files. x.txt is from an Excel file that is a list of users from Windows and y.txt is a list of database account. $ head -500 x.txt y.txt ==> x.txt <== TEST01 APP_USER_PROFILE USER03 APP_USER_PROFILE TEST02 APP_USER_EXP_PROFILE TEST04 APP_USER_PROFILE USER01 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
3 Replies
CSS::DOM::PropertyParser(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     CSS::DOM::PropertyParser(3pm)

NAME
CSS::DOM::PropertyParser - Parser for CSS property values VERSION
Version 0.14 SYNOPSIS
use CSS::DOM::PropertyParser; $spec = new CSS::DOM::PropertyParser; # empty # OR $spec = $CSS::DOM::PropertyParser::Default->clone; $spec->add_property( overflow => { format => 'visible|hidden|scroll|auto', default => 'visible', inherit => 0, } ); $hashref = $spec->get_property('overflow'); $hashref = $spec->delete_property('overflow'); @names = $spec->property_names; DESCRIPTION
Objects of this class provide lists of supported properties for CSS::DOM style sheets. They also describe the syntax and parsing of those properties' values. Some CSS properties simply have their own values (e.g., overflow); some are abbreviated forms of several other properties (e.g., font). These are referred to in this documentation as 'simple' and 'shorthand' properties. CONSTRUCTOR
"$spec = new CSS::DOM::PropertyParser" returns an object that does not recognise any properties, to which you can add your own properties. There are two parser objects that come with this module. These are $CSS::DOM::PropertyParser::CSS21, which contains all of CSS 2.1, and $CSS::DOM::PropertyParser::Default, which is currently identical to the former, but to which parts of CSS 3 which eventually be added. If one of the default specs will do, you don't need a constructor. Simply pass it to the CSS::DOM constructor. If you want to modify it, clone it first, using the "clone" method (as shown in the "SYNOPSIS"). It is often convenient to clone the $Default spec and delete those properties that are not supported. METHODS
clone Returns a deep clone of the object. (It's deep so that you can modify the hashes/arrays inside it without modifying the original.) add_property ( $name, \%spec ) Adds the specification for the named property. See "HOW INDIVIDUAL PROPERTIES ARE SPECIFIED", below. get_property ( $name ) Returns the hashref passed to the previous method. delete_property ( $name ) Deletes the property and returns the hash ref. property_names Returns a list of the names of supported properties. subproperty_names ( $name ) Returns a list of the names of $name's sub-properties if it is a shorthand property. match Currently for internal use only. See the source code for documentation. Use at your own risk. HOW INDIVIDUAL PROPERTIES ARE SPECIFIED
Before you read this the first time, look at the "Example" below, and then come back and use this for reference. The specification for an individual property is a hash ref. There are several keys that each hash ref can have: format This is set to a string that describes the format of the property. The syntax used is based on the CSS 2.1 spec, but is not exactly the same. Unlike regular expressions, these formats are applied to properties on a token-by-token basis, not one character at a time. (This means that "100|200" cannot be written as "[1|2]00", as that would mean "1 00 | 2 00".) Whitespace is ignored in the format and in the CSS property except as a token separator. There are several metachars (in order of precedence): [...] grouping (like (?:...) ) (...) capturing group (just like a regexp) ? optional * zero or more + one or more || alternates that can come in any order and are optional, but at least one must be specified (the order will be retained if possible) | alternates, exactly one of which is required In addition, the following datatypes can be specified in angle brackets: <angle> A number with a 'deg', 'rad' or 'grad' suffix <attr> attr(...) <colour> (You can omit the 'u' if you want to.) One of CSS's predefined colour or system colour names, or a # followed by 3 or 6 hex digits, or the 'rgb(...)' format (rgba is supported, too) <counter> counter(...) <frequency> A unit of Hz or kHz <identifier> An identifier token <integer> An integer (really?!) <length> Number followed by a length unit (em, ex, px, in, cm, mm, pt, pc) <number> A number token <percentage> Number followed by % <shape> rect(...) <string> A string token <str/words> A sequence of identifiers or a single string (e.g., a font name) <time> A unit of seconds or milliseconds <url> A URL token The format for a shorthand property can contain the name of a sub-property in single ASCII quotes. All other characters are understood verbatim. It is not necessary to include the word 'inherit' in the format, since every property supports that. "<counter>" makes use of the specification for the list-style-type property. So if you modify the latter, it will affect "<counter>" as well. default The default value. This only applies to simple properties. inherit Whether the property is inherited. special_values A hash ref of values that are replaced with other values (e.g., "caption => '13px sans-serif'". The keys are lowercase identifier names. This feature only applies to single identifiers. In fact, it exists solely for the font property's use. list Set to true if the property is a list of values. The capturing parentheses in the format determine the individual values of the list. This applies to simple properties only. properties For a shorthand property, list the sub-properties here. The keys are the property names. The values are array refs. The elements within the arrays are numbers indicating which captures in the format are to be used for the sub-property's value. They are tried one after the other. Whichever is the first that matches (null matches not counting) is used. Sub-properties that are referenced in the "format" need not be listed here. serialise For shorthand properties only. Set this to a subroutine that serialises the property. It is called with a hashref of sub-properties as its sole argument. The values of the hash are blank for properties that are set to their initial values. This sub is only called when all sub-properties are set. Example our $CSS21 = new CSS::DOM::PropertyParser; my %properties = ( azimuth => { format => '<angle> | [ left-side | far-left | left | center-left | center | center-right | right | far-right | right-inside ] || behind | leftwards | rightwards', default => '0', inherit => 1, }, 'background-attachment' => { format => 'scroll | fixed', default => 'scroll', inherit => 0, }, 'background-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => 'transparent', inherit => 0, }, 'background-image' => { format => '<url> | none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'background-position' => { format => '[<percentage>|<length>|left|right] [<percentage>|<length>|top|center|bottom]? | [top|bottom] [left|center|right]? | center [<percentage>|<length>|left|right|top|bottom| center]?', default => '0% 0%', inherit => 0, }, 'background-repeat' => { format => 'repeat | repeat-x | repeat-y | no-repeat', default => 'repeat', inherit => 0, }, background => { format => "'background-color' || 'background-image' || 'background-repeat' || 'background-attachment' || 'background-position'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ background-color background-image background-repeat background-attachment background-position /) { length $p->{$_} and $ret .= "$p->{$_} "; } chop $ret; length $ret ? $ret : 'none' }, }, 'border-collapse' => { format => 'collapse | separate', inherit => 1, default => 'separate', }, 'border-color' => { format => '(<colour>)[(<colour>)[(<colour>)(<colour>)?]?]?', properties => { 'border-top-color' => [1], 'border-right-color' => [2,1], 'border-bottom-color' => [3,1], 'border-left-color' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"border-$_-color"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", @vals; }, }, 'border-spacing' => { format => '<length> <length>?', default => '0', inherit => 1, }, 'border-style' => { format => "(none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset) [ (none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove| ridge|inset|outset) [ (none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove| ridge|inset|outset) (none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove| ridge|inset|outset)? ]? ]?", properties => { 'border-top-style' => [1], 'border-right-style' => [2,1], 'border-bottom-style' => [3,1], 'border-left-style' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"border-$_-style"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map $_||'none', @vals; }, }, 'border-top' => { format => "'border-top-width' || 'border-top-style' || 'border-top-color'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { length $p->{"border-top-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"border-top-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, 'border-right' => { format => "'border-right-width' || 'border-right-style' || 'border-right-color'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { length $p->{"border-right-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"border-right-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, 'border-bottom' => { format => "'border-bottom-width' || 'border-bottom-style' || 'border-bottom-color'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { length $p->{"border-bottom-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"border-bottom-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, 'border-left' => { format => "'border-left-width' || 'border-left-style' || 'border-left-color'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { length $p->{"border-left-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"border-left-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, 'border-top-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => "", inherit => 0, }, 'border-right-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => "", inherit => 0, }, 'border-bottom-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => "", inherit => 0, }, 'border-left-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => "", inherit => 0, }, 'border-top-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'border-right-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'border-bottom-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'border-left-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'border-top-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, 'border-right-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, 'border-bottom-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, 'border-left-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, 'border-width' => { format => "(<length>|thin|thick|medium) [ (<length>|thin|thick|medium) [ (<length>|thin|thick|medium) (<length>|thin|thick|medium)? ]? ]?", properties => { 'border-top-width' => [1], 'border-right-width' => [2,1], 'border-bottom-width' => [3,1], 'border-left-width' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"border-$_-width"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map length $_ ? $_ : 'medium', @vals; }, }, border => { format => "(<length>|thin|thick|medium) || (none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset) || (<colour>)", properties => { 'border-top-width' => [1], 'border-right-width' => [1], 'border-bottom-width' => [1], 'border-left-width' => [1], 'border-top-style' => [2], 'border-right-style' => [2], 'border-bottom-style' => [2], 'border-left-style' => [2], 'border-top-color' => [3], 'border-right-color' => [3], 'border-bottom-color' => [3], 'border-left-color' => [3], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { my $temp = $p->{"border-top-$_"}; for my $side(qw/ right bottom left /) { $temp eq $p->{"border-$side-$_"} or return ""; } length $temp and $ret .= "$temp "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, bottom => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'caption-side' => { format => 'top|bottom', default => 'top', inherit => 1, }, clear => { format => 'none|left|right|both', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, clip => { format => '<shape>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, color => { format => '<colour>', default => 'rgba(0,0,0,1)', inherit => 1, }, content => { format => '( normal|none|open-quote|close-quote|no-open-quote| no-close-quote|<string>|<url>|<counter>|<attr> )+', default => 'normal', inherit => 0, list => 1, }, 'counter-increment' => { format => '[(<identifier>) (<integer>)? ]+ | none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, list => 1, }, 'counter-reset' => { format => '[(<identifier>) (<integer>)? ]+ | none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, list => 1, }, 'cue-after' => { format => '<url>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'cue-before' => { format => '<url>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, cue =>{ format => '(<url>|none) (<url>|none)?', properties => { 'cue-before' => [1], 'cue-after' => [2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = @$p{"cue-before", "cue-after"}; $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map length $_ ? $_ : 'none', @vals; }, }, cursor => { format => '[(<url>) ,]* (auto|crosshair|default|pointer|move|e-resize| ne-resize|nw-resize|n-resize|se-resize|sw-resize| s-resize|w-resize|text|wait|help|progress)', default => 'auto', inherit => 1, list => 1, }, direction => { format => 'ltr|rtl', default => 'ltr', inherit => 1, }, display => { format => 'inline|block|list-item|run-in|inline-block|table| inline-table|table-row-group|table-header-group| table-footer-group|table-row|table-column-group| table-column|table-cell|table-caption|none', default => 'inline', inherit => 0, }, elevation => { format => '<angle>|below|level|above|higher|lower', default => '0', inherit => 1, }, 'empty-cells' => { format => 'show|hide', default => 'show', inherit => 1, }, float => { format => 'left|right|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'font-family' => { # aka typeface format => '(serif|sans-serif|cursive|fantasy|monospace| <str/words>) [,(serif|sans-serif|cursive|fantasy|monospace| <str/words>)]*', default => 'Times, serif', inherit => 1, list => 1, }, 'font-size' => { format => 'xx-small|x-small|small|medium|large|x-large|xx-large| larger|smaller|<length>|<percentage>', default => 'medium', inherit => 1, }, 'font-style' => { format => 'normal|italic|oblique', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'font-variant' => { format => 'normal | small-caps', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'font-weight' => { format => 'normal|bold|bolder|lighter| 100|200|300|400|500|600|700|800|900', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, font => { format => "[ 'font-style' || 'font-variant' || 'font-weight' ]? 'font-size' [ / 'line-height' ]? 'font-family'", special_values => { caption => '13px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', icon => '13px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', menu => '13px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', 'message-box' => '13px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', 'small-caption' => '11px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', 'status-bar' => '10px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ style variant weight /) { length $p->{"font-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"font-$_"}." "; } $ret .= length $p->{'font-size'} ? $p->{'font-size'} : 'medium'; $ret .= "/$p->{'line-height'}" if length $p->{'line-height'}; $ret .= " " . ($p->{'font-family'} || "Times, serif"); $ret }, }, height => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, left => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'letter-spacing' => { # aka tracking format => 'normal|<length>', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'line-height' => { # aka leading format => 'normal|<number>|<length>|<percentage>', default => "normal", inherit => 1, }, 'list-style-image' => { format => '<url>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 1, }, 'list-style-position' => { format => 'inside|outside', default => 'outside', inherit => 1, }, 'list-style-type' => { format => 'disc|circle|square|decimal|decimal-leading-zero| lower-roman|upper-roman|lower-greek|lower-latin| upper-latin|armenian|georgian|lower-alpha| upper-alpha', default => 'disc', inherit => 1, }, 'list-style' => { format => "'list-style-type'||'list-style-position'|| 'list-style-image'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ type position image /) { $p->{"list-style-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"list-style-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret || 'disc' }, }, 'margin-right' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => '0', inherit => 0, }, 'margin-left' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => '0', inherit => 0, }, 'margin-top' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => '0', inherit => 0, }, 'margin-bottom' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => '0', inherit => 0, }, margin => { format => "(<length>|<percentage>|auto) [ (<length>|<percentage>|auto) [ (<length>|<percentage>|auto) (<length>|<percentage>|auto)? ]? ]?", properties => { 'margin-top' => [1], 'margin-right' => [2,1], 'margin-bottom' => [3,1], 'margin-left' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"margin-$_"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map $_ || 0, @vals; }, }, 'max-height' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'max-width' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'min-height' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'min-width' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, orphans => { format => '<integer>', default => 2, inherit => 1, }, 'outline-color' => { format => '<colour>|invert', default => 'invert', inherit => 0, }, 'outline-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'outline-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, outline => { format => "'outline-color'||'outline-style'||'outline-width'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ color style width /) { length $p->{"outline-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"outline-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; length $ret ? $ret : 'invert'; }, }, overflow => { format => 'visible|hidden|scroll|auto', default => 'visible', inherit => 0, }, 'padding-top' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, 'padding-right' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, 'padding-bottom' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, 'padding-left' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, padding => { format => "(<length>|<percentage>) [ (<length>|<percentage>) [ (<length>|<percentage>) (<length>|<percentage>)? ]? ]?", properties => { 'padding-top' => [1], 'padding-right' => [2,1], 'padding-bottom' => [3,1], 'padding-left' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"padding-$_"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map $_ || 0, @vals; }, }, 'page-break-after' => { format => 'auto|always|avoid|left|right', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'page-break-before' => { format => 'auto|always|avoid|left|right', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'page-break-inside' => { format => 'avoid|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 1, }, 'pause-after' => { format => '<time>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, 'pause-before' => { format => '<time>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, pause => { format => '(<time>|<percentage>)(<time>|<percentage>)?', properties => { 'pause-before' => [1], 'pause-after' => [2,1], } }, 'pitch-range' => { format => '<number>', default => 50, inherit => 1, }, pitch => { format => '<frequency>|x-low|low|medium|high|x-high', default => 'medium', inherit => 1, }, 'play-during' => { format => '<url> [ mix || repeat ]? | auto | none', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, position => { format => 'static|relative|absolute|fixed', default => 'relative', inherit => 0, }, quotes => { format => '[(<string>)(<string>)]+|none', default => 'none', inherit => 1, list => 1, }, richness => { format => '<number>', default => 50, inherit => 1, }, right => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'speak-header' => { format => 'once|always', default => 'once', inherit => 1, }, 'speak-numeral' => { format => 'digits|continuous', default => 'continuous', inherit => 1, }, 'speak-punctuation' => { format => 'code|none', default => 'none', inherit => 1, }, speak => { format => 'normal|none|spell-out', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'speech-rate' => { format => '<number>|x-slow|slow|medium|fast|x-fast|faster|slower', default => 'medium', inherit => 1, }, stress => { format => '<number>', default => 50, inherit => 1, }, 'table-layout' => { format => 'auto|fixed', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'text-align' => { format => 'left|right|center|justify|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 1, }, 'text-decoration' => { format => 'none | underline||overline||line-through||blink ', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'text-indent' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 1, }, 'text-transform' => { format => 'capitalize|uppercase|lowercase|none', default => 'none', inherit => 1, }, top => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'unicode-bidi' => { format => 'normal|embed|bidi-override', default => 'normal', inherit => 0, }, 'vertical-align' => { format => 'baseline|sub|super|top|text-top|middle|bottom| text-bottom|<percentage>|<length>', default => 'baseline', inherit => 0, }, visibility => { format => 'visible|hidden|collapse', default => 'visible', inherit => 1, }, 'voice-family' => { format => '(male|female|child|<str/words>) [, (male|female|child|<str/words>) ]*', default => '', inherit => 1, list => 1, }, volume => { format => '<number>|<percentage>|silent|x-soft|soft|medium|loud| x-loud', default => 'medium', inherit => 1, }, 'white-space' => { format => 'normal|pre|nowrap|pre-wrap|pre-line', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, widows => { format => '<integer>', default => 2, inherit => 1, }, width => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'word-spacing' => { format => 'normal|<length>', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'z-index' => { format => 'auto|<integer>', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, ); $CSS21->add_property( $_ => $properties{$_} ) for keys %properties; SEE ALSO
CSS::DOM perl v5.10.1 2010-12-10 CSS::DOM::PropertyParser(3pm)