Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development HTML/PHP show IMG based on location Post 302602103 by Neo on Sunday 26th of February 2012 03:08:38 AM
Old 02-26-2012
Did you look at the examples in the link provided?

In PHP, you would do something like:
PHP Code:
$country_code apache_note("GEOIP_COUNTRY_CODE");

if(
$country_code == 'US')

$image '/images/usimage.jpg';
elseif(
$country_code == 'IN')

$image '/images/india.image.jpg';
else

$image '/images/default.jpg'
If you want to embed PHP in your HTML, you can search the web on how to do this.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copying files from one location to another based on a list

I have a text list of about 3,000 file names (image files), which exist on a server and that I want to copy over to another location. I understand the Unix cp code, but what's the string to have it copy multiple files based on an external list? Many thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rebornhonest
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to detect ip address based location using PHP

I am interested in finding out if there is a reliable and economical way for extracting user's location based on his ip address, using php I tried to get the job done using ip2location.com, but I am not happy how it deals with result inconsistently. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siftin-com
2 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Location Based Printing in Leopard not working

Hello all, I've been searching for an answer but coming up with nothing so I figured I'd give it a shot and ask. After installing a fresh version of Leopard (with the latest updates) on a computer and then copying the user data back onto said computer, the location based printing doesn't work... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: erodrigue
0 Replies

4. Web Development

PHP client location based page loading

Hi, I am new to PHP and at first got a task where I need some clues and help. So I am here.. The server is build to provide customized access for modules as per location. If client location is US then it shows modules and pages specific to US and if location is UK then it shows UK specific... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse based on location

I do have a big text file >A1 ACFGTSDCHG_GDF DGHA >A2 A_FGGSD_HG_GSF DGTA >A3 AC_GSDD_TU_GDF DGH_ .. ... there are equal number of characters within all the sub-headers. I want to parse out all the characters under each sub-header from user specified locations. For example, I want... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lucky Ali
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to copy files from one location to another based on a priority?

Hi Gurus, I am a newbie to shell scripting and I am facing a problem right now.I have to automate the copy of files based on a priority.The scenario is as below: 1) There will be files from Mon-Fri with Mon file being named as abc_def_01_YYYYMMDD and Tue file being abc_def_02_YYYYMMDD and so... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikramgk9
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Show Logs from a server location to a web browser

hey Guys, Am a newbie to Linux and have a probable requirement that might come up pretty soon. I need to understand, how log files and log location can be displayed on a web browser. So that the end user can read the log files and should be able to search for order numbers in the logs. If... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashish_samarth
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache configuration Automation based on location

Hi I need to find a way to automate the deployment of my apache configuration to a few servers. I make change frequently on apache/conf/... etc, and I usually do this manually by copying files to each servers(and country config path)and restart apache servers.Source file will be like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naresh2389
1 Replies
pfsinhdrgen(1)						      General Commands Manual						    pfsinhdrgen(1)

NAME
pfsinhdrgen - Create a pfs stream with different exposures defined by hdrgen script. SYNOPSIS
pfsinhdrgen <sample.hdrgen> DESCRIPTION
This program reads files defined in given hdrgen script and outputs them in a PFS stream. Each frame has a tag BV with corresponding brightness value (APEX standard). Larger BV corresponds to less exposure (darker image), necessary to capture a bright scene. The generated PFS stream is to be used with photo-metric calibration software and with generators of HDR images. HDRGEN script file is a plain text file in which each line contains: <path_to_an_image> <inverse_of_exposure_time_in_seconds> <aper- ture_size> <iso_speed> 0 In most cases it is convenient to use the jpeg2hdrgen program to create such a file automatically. In case it could not parse the exif information from jpeg files, it is necessary to create this file by hand. Below are the sample contents of such file: <--- cut here: sample.hdrgen /var/tmp/images/img08.jpg 4 2.8 100 0 /var/tmp/images/img09.jpg 58.8235 2.8 100 0 /var/tmp/images/img10.jpg 76.9231 2.8 100 0 /var/tmp/images/img11.jpg 322.581 2.8 100 0 /var/tmp/images/img12.jpg 400 2.8 100 0 <--- cut here: sample.hdrgen EXAMPLES
pfsinhdrgen sample.hdrgen | pfsview View exposures defined in sample.hdrgen script. SEE ALSO
jpeg2hdrgen(1) pfshdrcalibrate(1) BUGS
Please report bugs and comments on implementation to Grzegorz Krawczyk <gkrawczyk@users.sourceforge.net>. pfsinhdrgen(1)