Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Regarding help for making own OS Post 302600745 by zaigham_tt on Wednesday 22nd of February 2012 02:49:41 AM
Old 02-22-2012
Regarding help for making own OS

Dear Fellow,

I want to make my own OS, Kindly suggest from where i should start. please help me out.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making a Directory

Hi everyone, Im trying to make a new directory based on a name given in a file called directory_file which contains the following content: garbage gargbage Directory: running more garbage gargbage more garbage gargbage more garbage gargbage So basically i have a shell script that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nbvcxzdz
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Making the right choise

I need help on making right decision on witch unix based OS to choose from. What woud be the great for a beginner? :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thunderfastfox
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help making a script

Here is what I have: #!/bin/bash # Setup year date and month YR=`date +%Y '{print $6}'` MON=`date +%b '{print $2}'` DAY=`date +%d '{print $3}'` file=$YR$MOY$DOM # clear # Dump database using USER/PASS to ..sql mysqldump --user=me -ppass database > database-db.$file.sql The YR, MON and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: npereira
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

making script

hello experts cany any one help me i want to make one script which can rlogin to another machine . but it should not ask me username/password from me of another machine it should take the username and password from the script only. please help me out. regards, shary (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shary
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help making loops

I feel like what I need to do, would be best accomplished with a loop. However I dont have the slightest idea how to set that up. The script is part of a interactive shell, for making settings to a Mac OS X server. This particular part is in regards to disabling files services. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: afriend
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

making sure my string is [a-z] only

Hi there I am trying to figure out how I can validate my string to ensure that it is consists of only lower case alpha chrataters but for some reason whatever I do, it seems to come back with 'true' I have tried if " ]] ; then echo "yes its fine" else echo... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
21 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

help making a library.

I understand how to use vi and emacs but I have a project which entails building a library application like a phone directory or listing of dvd's. I am lost on where to start. any help would be appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gustave
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help making a library

I understand how to use vi and emacs but I have a project which entails building a library application like a phone directory or listing of dvd's. I am lost on where to start. any help would be appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gustave
3 Replies
Jajuk(1)						      General Commands Manual							  Jajuk(1)

NAME
Jajuk - advanced jukebox and music organizer DESCRIPTION
Jajuk is software that organizes and plays music. Jajuk is designed to be intuitive, fast and provide multiple ways to perform the same operation. It is a fully-featured application geared towards advanced users with very large or scattered music collections. FEATURES
* Digital DJ: Let Jajuk make your programmation based on your own rules * Ambience management: ask for a soft playlist in two clicks maximum! * Configurable cross-fade * Recursive play/repeat/shuffle/push in directories/sub-directories or by genre/artist/ albums * Best Of smart function to play your favourite tracks * Novelties smart function to play your collection newest albums * Continue smart function to continue in current album after a shuffle selection * Push into player queue * Planned tracks: forsee your selection * Various startup modes: none, last one, last one keep position, specified, shuffle, novelties, bestof * Intro from a track position and specified length * Shuffle in entire collection * Repeat, shuffle, intro, fast forward/rewind, mute... HOMEPAGE
http://jajuk.info/index.php/Main_Page AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Varun Hiremath <varunhiremath@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). December 7, 2006 Jajuk(1)