Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to use javascript code in unix shell? Post 302600029 by l_gshankar24 on Monday 20th of February 2012 01:53:23 AM
Old 02-20-2012
Thanks and i am able to see the page now.. Thanks everyone

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling Shell script in javascript

All I want to call a KORN shell script inside a javascript. Is it possible ? Please help me to do this. I want to return or read from shell script in javascript. Thanx in advance Regards Deepak Xavier (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DeepakXavier
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Function of Javascript within Unix Network

What attacks can a Unix box get through Javascript? Is the Web Client secure against Javascript attacks if any? Do we have a Trojan horse made in JavaScript? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: netass
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

clear complex javascript code

Hi, Please advise how can we clear the following javascript content from a file commandline, probably using awk or sed File before removing the content. ################################ root@server1 # cat index.html This is a test page <script language=JavaScript>function d(x){var... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: fed.linuxgossip
6 Replies

4. Web Development

Javascript -> Shell Script

Hi all, I am trying to call a shell script from a javascript function. This works fine and the shell script returns everything I expected BUT I cannot figure out how to pass command line arguments to this shell script. Using GET, I assume the url being called needs to be one string with no... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mark007
7 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Report on Javascript attacks on Unix

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Prepare a report discussing from an administration and security perspective, role and function of a JavaScript within a UNIX network. You should illustrate your answer with practical examples. In particular attention should me paid to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: afdesignz
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

want to use javascript as shell script

<html> <head> <title>Weather & Aviation Page - METAR decoder</title> <meta name="Title" content="Weather & Aviation Page - METAR decoder"> <meta name="Keywords" content="METAR decoder"> <meta name="Publisher" content="SkyStef"> <meta name="Description" content="SkyStefs weather and aviation... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuajay1988
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in UNIX Shell scripting?

I want to navigate through a webpage and save that page in my system local automatically. How can I do that by using JavaScript in a Unix shell script. Any suggestions are welcome! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi3093
3 Replies

8. Web Development

JavaScript code - UNIX grep?

Hi I am new to JavaScript & haven't done much work with it, but have mainly experience with UNIX. I have a piece of code where I want to grep (excuse the UNIX language :D) for a id and get the number from that. { "time": 900, "avail": 1, "price": 0, "datetime":... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
8 Replies
VM_PAGE_INSERT(9)					   BSD Kernel Developer's Manual					 VM_PAGE_INSERT(9)

NAME
vm_page_insert, vm_page_remove -- add/remove page from an object SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/param.h> #include <vm/vm.h> #include <vm/vm_page.h> void vm_page_insert(vm_page_t m, vm_object_t object, vm_pindex_t pindex); void vm_page_remove(vm_page_t m); DESCRIPTION
The vm_page_insert() function adds a page to the given object at the given index. The page is added to both the VM page hash table and to the object's list of pages, but the hardware page tables are not updated. In the case of a user page, it will be faulted in when it is accessed. If the page is a kernel page, the caller is expected to handle adding the page to the kernel's pmap. If PG_WRITEABLE is set in the page's flags, OBJ_WRITEABLE and OBJ_MIGHTBEDIRTY are set in the object's flags. The vm_page_remove() function removes the given page from its object, and from the VM page hash table. The page must be busy prior to this call, or the system will panic. The pmap entry for the page is not removed by this function. The arguments to vm_page_insert() are: m The page to add to the object. object The object the page should be added to. pindex The index into the object the page should be at. The arguments to vm_page_remove() are: m The page to remove. IMPLEMENTATION NOTES
The index of a page in a VM object is the byte index into the same object truncated to a page boundary. For example, if the page size is 4096 bytes, and the address in the object is 81944, the page index is 20. AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Chad David <davidc@acns.ab.ca>. BSD
July 17, 2001 BSD