Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming NS3 with MQTT integration. HELP !!!! Post 302599905 by ralight on Sunday 19th of February 2012 08:37:42 AM
Old 02-19-2012
The most likely reason is that your client is not sending valid MQTT packets. In this case, mosquitto will disconnect you immediately.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

about ns3

Command terminated with signal SIGSEGV. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>"). while running our own program in ns3 we got the above error... what does this error mean?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nivedita
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

ns3

i need materials regarding ns3(related to WiMAX) (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

help with ns3 code

how to add a relay node in wimax network using ns3 simulator.... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

NS3 SendTo

Hi, I am working to implement a basic WiFi infrastructure in NS3. I have placed 16 APs in grid and one client is moving using random walk. Client and AP can communicate through message exchange. However, when I try a message of size more than 30 bytes, it is crashed. Please help me if anyone have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dandapat
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NS3 with MQTT integration. HELP !!!!

Hi, I'm doing my thesis on the NS3 environment. I need to integrate it with mqtt. Mqtt provides a (mosquitto) broker / server, and it expects to have clients connect to it. A client could be a publisher (publishes data on the broker) or a subscriber (receives data from the broker it has subscribed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KishIsrael
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

is that doable in NS3 ??

Dear all, I want to simulate an Wireless Mobile ad hoc network that uses the OLSR routing algorithm. ( i know how to do that now after reading the tutorial) Now, Instead of sending messages, I want the nodes to be able to send a c++ code. consider this scenario: node A, send a c++... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: knowledgeSeeker
0 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats

After setting up MQTT and testing some ESP8266 and ESP32 modules, where I noted that testing in Programming ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages, I was so impressed with MQTT that I installed MQTT on three different computers, instantly and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

8. Programming

Publish and Subscribe to AES-256 Encrypted MQTT Messages to Node-RED from PHP Scripts

Various Node-Red crypto modules do not work with PHP, so to send an encrypted message from a PHP script (in this case from a Ubuntu server) to Node-RED we need our own code. After a few hours of searching, testing various libs, more testing and debugging, I got this PHP to Node-RED code... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

9. Programming

Node-RED: Writing MQTT Messages to MySQL DB with UNIX timestamp

First, I want to thank Neo (LOL) for this post from 2018, Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR I could not get the Node-RED mysql module to work and searched Google until all my links were purple! I kept getting ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR with the right credentials. Nothing on the web was... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
imqkeytool(1M)						  System Administration Commands					    imqkeytool(1M)

NAME
imqkeytool - generate a self-signed certificate for secure communication SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/imqkeytool [-broker] [-servlet keystore_location] /usr/bin/imqkeytool -h DESCRIPTION
The imqkeytool utility generates a self-signed certificate for secure communication. The certificate can be used by a broker instance to establish a secure connection with a client, or by a Message Queue-supplied HTTPS servlet to establish a secure connection with a broker instance. An HTTPS servlet is an SSL-enabled varient of the HyperText Transfer Protocol that establishes a secure connection with a broker instance. Without an option, imqkeytool generates a self-signed certificate for a broker instance. imqkeytool uses command line options to specify whether the certificate is used by a broker instance or by a servlet. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -broker Generate a self-signed certificate for the broker and places it in the Message Queue keystore. All broker instances running on a system must use the same certificate. -h Display usage help. Do not execute anything else on the command line. -servlet keystore_location Generate a self-signed certificate for an HTTPS servlet and places it in keystore_location. keystore_location refers to the location of the keystore. You should move this keystore to a location where it is accessible and read- able by the Message Queue HTTPS servlet to establish a secure connection with a broker. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The following environment variables affect the execution of this command: IMQ_JAVAHOME Specify the Java 2 compatible runtime. When this environment variable is not set it defaults to /usr/j2se. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. >0 An error occurred. FILES
/etc/imq/keystore Contains Message Queue keystore in which imqkeytool stores a self-signed certificate for brokers. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWiqu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
imqadmin(1M), imqbrokerd(1M), imqcmd(1M), imqdbmgr(1M), imqobjmgr(1M), imqusermgr(1M), attributes(5) Sun Java System Message Queue Administrator's Guide SunOS 5.10 11 Mar 2004 imqkeytool(1M)