Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Changing executable dependency Post 302599340 by skyineyes on Friday 17th of February 2012 06:53:22 AM
Old 02-17-2012
Hello,
the path can be anything ..right?

let's say its /root/abc/def/mng/hjf/libjvm.so

I am on AIX 5.3 64 bit ....

---------- Post updated 02-17-12 at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous update was 02-16-12 at 09:28 PM ----------

There are couple of instances that there is no reply to my posts through this forum which i always look up as an expert forum. its strange that even problems which have simpler solutions dont get response within time. I had been observing this for the past 3-4 posts of mine. are the experts not looking frequently at the posts? or have the experts left this forum?

--------------------
btw the above problem gets resolved when you add "appropriate" path to the environment variable "LIBPATH" on AIX.
----------------------

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

process dependency

how to find all the processes associated with a given process in unix,is there any command for this. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laddu
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dependency problems with Fedora7

Hey guys, I installed Fedora7 from DVD yesterday. I have previously worked with RHEL4 and Fedora4(As of RPM based systems). I used to copy all the rpms from the media to a directory. #mkdir /rpms #copy /path_to_rpms_in_media/* /rpms/ My intention for doing this was to get around the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tmm
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Dependency problem

Hi all am new to solaris ............ i installed amanda client pkg that time am getting lots of dependency problem.......... is there any Yum server like things in solaris Regards ' prAn (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: pran
8 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Weird dependency problem!

Hi, I want to install net-snmp-devel package but i have following dependecy problem. It's very odd, i don't get it. One of packages is depended on the other one, the other one is depended on the previous one as well. :S :S Could you help me please? Here are the steps: # ls -l total... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: oduth
4 Replies

5. Programming

Fortran dependency checking

Hello, I'm creating an add-on for a large piece of software written in Fortran. In my directory I reference subroutines in other directories, which in turn reference more subroutines. I'm running into trouble because on occasion the developers of the main software change some sub calls. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kudude
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

make -j dependency

Hi, I had a make file, something like that, all: cd dir1; make cd dir2; make the problem is the makefile under dir2 need some objs from dir1, so I need to set some dependency let dir2 run only after the dir1 run is done. how to set the dependency? Thanks. peter (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: laopi
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

Library dependency coming out of nowhere

I'm building on a HP-UX ia64 system. During building, I'm getting an error ld: Can't find dependent library "libnnz10.so" Nowhere in my makefile do I link with this library. This library is there in the directory /databases/oracle10.2.0_64BIT/lib. I'm having two source files ora8ibulk.cpp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: old_as_a_fossil
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Processing Dependency Printing

Gurus, I came across a typical requirement where the input is like- TRANS FIRM DEPT CUST TRANS CUST TRANS DEPT FIRM CUST & the expected Output is- CUST DEPT FIRM TRANS This is basically a dependency list for processing the tables where FIRM is feeding data to TRANS... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kapeeljoshi
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get the missing dependency from two files

#cat hwlock-full.dep libx11-6 >= 1.4.4 libz1 >= 1.2.7 libtinfo5 >= 5.9 libxcb1 >= 1.8.1 numactl >= 2.0.8+rc4 libpixman-1-0 >= 0.29.2 libxml2 >= 2.7.8 libxext6 >= 1.3.1 libxrender1 >= 0.9.7 libfreetype6 >= 2.4.9 libxcb-render0 >= 1.8.1 libcairo2 >= 1.12.14 libc6 >= 2.15 libxcb-shm0... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
7 Replies
ikiwiki-calendar(1)					      General Commands Manual					       ikiwiki-calendar(1)

NAME
ikiwiki-calendar - create calendar archive pages SYNOPSIS
ikiwiki-calendar [-f] your.setup [pagespec] [startyear [endyear]] DESCRIPTION
ikiwiki-calendar creates pages that use the ikiwiki/directive/calendar directive, allowing the archives to be browsed one month at a time, with calendar-based navigation. You must specify the setup file for your wiki. The pages will be created inside its srcdir, beneath the archivebase directory used by the calendar plugin (default "archives"). To control which pages are included on the calendars, a ikiwiki/PageSpec can be specified. The default is all pages, or the pages specified by the comments_pagespec setting in the config file. A pagespec can also be specified on the command line. To limit it to only posts in a blog, use something like "posts/* and !*/Discussion". It defaults to creating calendar pages for the current year. If you specify a year, it will create pages for that year. Specify a second year to create pages for a span of years. Existing pages will not be overwritten by this command by default. Use the -f switch to force it to overwrite any existing pages. CRONTAB
While this command only needs to be run once a year to update the archive pages for each new year, you are recommended to set up a cron job to run it daily, at midnight. Then it will also update the calendars to highlight the current day. An example crontab: 0 0 * * * ikiwiki-calendar ~/ikiwiki.setup 'posts/* and !*/Discussion' TEMPLATES
This command uses two templates to generate the pages, calendarmonth.tmpl and calendaryear.tmpl. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joey@ikiwiki.info> ikiwiki-calendar(1)