Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need urgent help with PERL scripting Post 302599126 by tonystark on Thursday 16th of February 2012 09:54:24 AM
Old 02-16-2012
Java Need urgent help with PERL scripting

From the attached file I to need pick all rows that have AVG2 column value larger than 0.050, and write those values in to a separate file. Help me on how I pick the approp value & output them onto a file.

Very Thanks in advance. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help needed in shell scripting......urgent

Dear friends, please help me to solve following problem. I'm running a frontend application from which i'll be invoking the shell script with arguments as given below -driver -w -p "ABC XYZ" -S -ds con -dn "abc xyz" i am getting $1=-driver $2=-w $3=-p $4="ABC $5=XYZ" $6=-S $7=-ds... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swamymns
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help me out:-Its Urgent-C Shell Scripting

Hi Friends, I am new to this forum as well as new to shell scripting. I have a problem here and i need someone to solve this. Let us consider there are two processes(abc & def).There is a script which kills these two processes(i.e killtheprocess abc). Here abc is the argument . There... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prince89
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Umbrella Scripting(very Urgent)

Hi All, Can anybody help me to write the umbrella script for the following? I have three steps to do. STEP 1: CONVERT XML files to PS files STEP 2: CONVERT ALL PS FILES TO PDF FILES STEP 3: FTPING ALL PDF FILES TO THE SERVER. I have the codes for the above three steps. Now I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunitachoudhury
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Korn Shell scripting Help Pleaaaase...

Hello All, Can someone help me to set a user's password from the script using korn shell. The password change is a one time password after user account creation. I tried providing the input file as the value for password field but password change requires tty so my password from an input file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaix14
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

it's urgent ! round number in perl scripting

my $number = 12.345673412 I need 3 digits after decimal or after dot(.) i mean , i need only 12.345 I used int(), ceil(), floor() but it gives me only 12 I need it. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call Shell scripting from Perl Scripting.

Hi How to call a shell scripting through a Perl scripting? Actually I need some value from Shell scripting and passes in the Perl scripting. So how can i do this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupdas
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Shell scripting vs Perl scripting

Hi all, I would like to start developping some good scripting skills. Do you think it would be best to start with shell scripting or Perl? I already got a fundation, really basics, in perl. but I am wondering what would be best to be good at first. Can you please help me determine which one to... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
14 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Shell Scripting vs Perl scripting

Gents, I have been working in a Solaris/Unix environment for about 9 months. I took some linux classses online before getting the job. But, I am not very good at scripting. I want to learn how to script. Do you think that I should start with Shell scripting or Perl? I wanted to continue with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
2 Replies

9. Web Development

Perl scripting or shell scripting?

i am going to study any one of the scripting languages mentioned above(shell 0r perl scripting) . Which is having more scope for a fresher? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies
GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)														 GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)

NAME
gluPickMatrix - define a picking region C SPECIFICATION
void gluPickMatrix( GLdouble x, GLdouble y, GLdouble delX, GLdouble delY, GLint *viewport ) PARAMETERS
x, y Specify the center of a picking region in window coordinates. delX, delY Specify the width and height, respectively, of the picking region in window coordinates. viewport Specifies the current viewport (as from a glGetIntegerv call). DESCRIPTION
gluPickMatrix creates a projection matrix that can be used to restrict drawing to a small region of the viewport. This is typically useful to determine what objects are being drawn near the cursor. Use gluPickMatrix to restrict drawing to a small region around the cursor. Then, enter selection mode (with glRenderMode) and rerender the scene. All primitives that would have been drawn near the cursor are iden- tified and stored in the selection buffer. The matrix created by gluPickMatrix is multiplied by the current matrix just as if glMultMatrix is called with the generated matrix. To effectively use the generated pick matrix for picking, first call glLoadIdentity to load an identity matrix onto the perspective matrix stack. Then call gluPickMatrix, and finally, call a command (such as gluPerspective) to multiply the perspective matrix by the pick matrix. When using gluPickMatrix to pick NURBS, be careful to turn off the NURBS property GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX. If GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX is not turned off, then any NURBS surface rendered is subdivided differently with the pick matrix than the way it was subdivided without the pick matrix. EXAMPLE
When rendering a scene as follows: glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION); glLoadIdentity(); gluPerspective(...); glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW); /* Draw the scene */ a portion of the viewport can be selected as a pick region like this: glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION); glLoadIdentity(); gluPickMatrix(x, y, width, height, viewport); gluPerspective(...); glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW); /* Draw the scene */ SEE ALSO
glGet, glLoadIndentity, glMultMatrix, glRenderMode, gluPerspective GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)