Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Implementing function outside struct Post 302598799 by kristinu on Wednesday 15th of February 2012 12:37:01 PM
Old 02-15-2012
I was thinking of letting the compiler take care of the constructor, thus removing the line. Any opinion about this?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Implementing the redirection

Hi all I am facing a problem with redirection. Its somewhat related to parsing. I am following the following steps. 1. take the command and tokenize it. 2. if redirection is there then give it to redirection unit 3. if pipe is there give it to piping unit. 4. do until the command ends ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mobile01
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Implementing Password

I am trying to implement a login screen to the following code how would i go about doing so. I have try to place the password in a variable using if statements which would usually work but as i have the system in a while loop i think i need to find another method. #!/bin/bash #Filename:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: warlock129
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with implementing logging

I'm trying to add logging to an existing script which echos a number of lines to the screen. I've added a switch to the script that is going to suppress much of this output and put it in a file instead. The way I envisioned it was like this: $log would be set to either "" or the log files... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cheetobandito
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

problem with netfilter hook function struct skbuff *sock is null..

iam trying to built a firewall.so i have used netfilter for it. in function main_hook sock_buff is returning null and in my log file continuously "sock buff null" is printed plse help to solve this problem.. (using print_string iam printing strings on current terminal (terminal we ping)) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pavan6754
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to access a struct within a struct?

Can someone tell me how to do this? Just a thought that entered my mind when learning about structs. First thought was: struct one { struct two; } struct two { three; } one->two->three would this be how you would access "three"? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unbelievable21
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in implementing logic

i have following input file... 00290002STDR000000000000000000000000000EOD END TRANSACTION ^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^ 00299998STDR070000000007000000000000000STANDING DEBITS ^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sagarrd
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

converting from c struct to function

Hey Guys, I need your help where I have a C structure and I want it to be converted into corresponding function. Example: typedef struct { unsigned long LineNum; //1025-4032 unsigned short KeyNum; /*tbd*/ char Key; /*between 1-3*/... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skyos
1 Replies

8. Programming

Problem with implementing the times() function in C (struct tms times return zero/negative values)

Hello, i'm trying to implement the times() function and i'm programming in C. I'm using the "struct tms" structure which consists of the fields: The tms_utime structure member is the CPU time charged for the execution of user instructions of the calling process. The tms_stime structure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies

9. Programming

Storing C++-struct in file - problem when adding new item in struct

Hi, I have received an application that stores some properties in a file. The existing struct looks like this: struct TData { UINT uSizeIncludingStrings; // copy of Telnet data struct UINT uSize; // basic properties: TCHAR szHost; //defined in Sshconfig UINT iPortNr; TCHAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Powerponken
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Implementing Listagg like function in shell

Hi, Basically what I am trying to do is making multiple fields of the same type comma-separated. i.e. for a data like this: B00000 abc B00001 abc,def B00001 ghi B00001 jkl B00002 abc B00002 def B00003 xyz Output should be like: B00000 abc B00001 abc,def,ghi,jkl... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: prohank
20 Replies
__gnu_pbds(3)						     Library Functions Manual						     __gnu_pbds(3)

NAME
__gnu_pbds - SYNOPSIS
Classes struct associative_tag class basic_branch struct basic_branch_tag class basic_hash_table struct basic_hash_tag struct basic_invalidation_guarantee struct binary_heap_tag struct binomial_heap_tag class cc_hash_max_collision_check_resize_trigger class cc_hash_table struct cc_hash_tag struct container_error struct container_tag struct container_traits struct container_traits_base struct container_traits_base< binary_heap_tag > struct container_traits_base< binomial_heap_tag > struct container_traits_base< cc_hash_tag > struct container_traits_base< gp_hash_tag > struct container_traits_base< list_update_tag > struct container_traits_base< ov_tree_tag > struct container_traits_base< pairing_heap_tag > struct container_traits_base< pat_trie_tag > struct container_traits_base< rb_tree_tag > struct container_traits_base< rc_binomial_heap_tag > struct container_traits_base< splay_tree_tag > struct container_traits_base< thin_heap_tag > class direct_mask_range_hashing class direct_mod_range_hashing class gp_hash_table struct gp_hash_tag class hash_exponential_size_policy class hash_load_check_resize_trigger class hash_prime_size_policy class hash_standard_resize_policy struct insert_error struct join_error class linear_probe_fn class list_update struct list_update_tag class lu_counter_policy class lu_move_to_front_policy struct null_node_update struct null_type struct ov_tree_tag struct pairing_heap_tag struct pat_trie_tag struct point_invalidation_guarantee class priority_queue struct priority_queue_tag class quadratic_probe_fn struct range_invalidation_guarantee struct rb_tree_tag struct rc_binomial_heap_tag struct resize_error class sample_probe_fn class sample_range_hashing class sample_ranged_hash_fn class sample_ranged_probe_fn class sample_resize_policy class sample_resize_trigger class sample_size_policy class sample_tree_node_update struct sample_trie_access_traits class sample_trie_node_update struct sample_update_policy struct sequence_tag struct splay_tree_tag struct string_tag struct thin_heap_tag class tree class tree_order_statistics_node_update struct tree_tag class trie class trie_order_statistics_node_update class trie_prefix_search_node_update struct trie_string_access_traits struct trie_tag struct trivial_iterator_tag Typedefs typedef void trivial_iterator_difference_type Functions void __throw_container_error () void __throw_insert_error () void __throw_join_error () void __throw_resize_error () Detailed Description GNU extensions for policy-based data structures for public use. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Jun 10 2014 __gnu_pbds(3)