Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: On Css
Top Forums Web Development On Css Post 302598673 by N-Training on Wednesday 15th of February 2012 05:56:28 AM
Old 02-15-2012
On Css

Code:
<html>
<head>

<style>
div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px;
            font: 46 pt times new roman;}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<div class="box" style=" filter":

progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha

(Opacity=100,
FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0, StartY=0,
FinishY=100)">

Hey…you can modify opacity.</div>
<--Not functioning-->
</body>
</html>

SmilieThis is not fading to opaque as the tutorial pic shows. Supposed to open in explorer only opens and saves in firefox format.

Last edited by jim mcnamara; 02-15-2012 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: Please use code tags

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed remove css comments

Is there a way that I can use sed to remove lines with css comments like this? /* comment */ (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gravesit
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to replace a certain fonts name in the css file?

Hi, I have a *.css file which has so many attributes, one of them is "font-family". This font-family has certain fonts like Helvetica, Lucida grande, Arial, sans-serif, Monaco etc., Now I want to replace all these font names other than "Arial" (i.e except Arial) to "Arial". So, I want a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
6 Replies

3. Web Development

HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh

I am having some problems. I have been able to learn HTML, but when I try and encode CSS, nothing happens, what is the major issue here. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>MY CSS</title> <style... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
7 Replies

4. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Optimizing JS and CSS

Yes. Got few suggestions. - How about minifying resources - mod_expires - Service workers setup https://www.unix.com/attachments/web-programming/7709d1550557731-sneak-preview-new-unix-com-usercp-vuejs-demo-screenshot-png (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies
GLSCISSOR(3G)							   OpenGL Manual						     GLSCISSOR(3G)

NAME
glScissor - define the scissor box C SPECIFICATION
void glScissor(GLint x, GLint y, GLsizei width, GLsizei height); PARAMETERS
x, y Specify the lower left corner of the scissor box. Initially (0, 0). width, height Specify the width and height of the scissor box. When a GL context is first attached to a window, width and height are set to the dimensions of that window. DESCRIPTION
glScissor defines a rectangle, called the scissor box, in window coordinates. The first two arguments, x and y, specify the lower left corner of the box. width and height specify the width and height of the box. To enable and disable the scissor test, call glEnable() and glDisable() with argument GL_SCISSOR_TEST. The test is initially disabled. While the test is enabled, only pixels that lie within the scissor box can be modified by drawing commands. Window coordinates have integer values at the shared corners of frame buffer pixels. glScissor(0,0,1,1) allows modification of only the lower left pixel in the window, and glScissor(0,0,0,0) doesn't allow modification of any pixels in the window. When the scissor test is disabled, it is as though the scissor box includes the entire window. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if either width or height is negative. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_SCISSOR_BOX glIsEnabled() with argument GL_SCISSOR_TEST SEE ALSO
glEnable(), glViewport() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLSCISSOR(3G)