Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Logic of 3 scripts and 1 header Post 302598201 by lawstudent on Monday 13th of February 2012 07:28:05 PM
Old 02-13-2012
Hi,

Joomla is not really an option, as it would introduce a 4th platform.
@tsbiju, this is on a dedicated CENTOS 5 server, using mysql and php5

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Logic for alert scripts.

Hello, In my system, I have implemented various alerts. An example: #!/bin/sh BILL=bill@company.com #GETS THE CURRENT NO OF SESSIONS OPENED IN ORACLE SESSION_NO=`sqlplus -s ${TEST_USER} <<EOF SET HEAD OFF @/home/alerts/vlib/cur_session_no.sql EOF` #MANUALLY SET A THRESHOLD FOR THE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: drbiloukos
1 Replies

2. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Two scripts, 1 header... help

Hi, I run a site that essentially uses 2 scripts, 1) mediawiki 2) phpfox What I need to do is make both have the same header. I can do this for a bit in HTML, but some elements are difficult and wont work on the mediawiki part. For example the inbox will not show new messages on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawstudent
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Logic - Copying the same files by 2 Linux scripts to same directory

Hi All, Good Morning ! Can anyone help me understand the following scenario. Scenario 1 : 2 LINUX Scripts(Process 1 & 2) are trying to copy the same file (lets call it FileA.txt) to the same directory (lets say, /home/abc/zyz) at the same time. If both copy is happening at the same... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsfreddie
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl scripts: requesting for logic explanation

Hi, balajesuri and durden_tyler, I have found your perl script for the thread https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/176370-perl-script-help-me-extracting-string.html, but find it difficult to understand the syntax. Could you or any forum members kindly shed some light on the logic... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - How to update header of scripts in one pass - multiline search/replace

Hello. A find command return a list of file. For each fileReplace the content starting with the first "§" (of two) ending with last "ɸ" (of two), regardless of the content ( five lines ) by the following content (exactly) : §2019_08_23§ # # ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
8 Replies
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::mysql(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::mysql(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::mysql - A mysql specific Handle object SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
This module provides a subclass of DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle that compensates for some of the idiosyncrasies of MySQL. METHODS
Insert Takes a table name as the first argument and assumes that the rest of the arguments are an array of key-value pairs to be inserted. If the insert succeeds, returns the id of the insert, otherwise, returns a Class::ReturnValue object with the error reported. SimpleUpdateFromSelect Customization of "SimpleUpdateFromSelect" in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle. Mysql doesn't support update with subqueries when those fetch data from the table that is updated. DatabaseVersion Returns the mysql version, trimming off any -foo identifier CaseSensitive Returns undef, since mysql's searches are not case sensitive by default SimpleDateTimeFunctions Returns hash reference with specific date time functions of this database for "DateTimeFunction" in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle. ConvertTimezoneFunction Custom implementation of "ConvertTimezoneFunction" in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle. Use the following query to get list of timezones: SELECT Name FROM mysql.time_zone_name; Read docs about keeping timezone data up to date: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/time-zone-upgrades.html AUTHOR
Jesse Vincent, jesse@fsck.com SEE ALSO
DBIx::SearchBuilder, DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle perl v5.14.2 2011-09-21 DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::mysql(3pm)