Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Dead link in FAQ
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Dead link in FAQ Post 302598061 by Neo on Monday 13th of February 2012 08:33:15 AM
Old 02-13-2012
Fixed.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between hard link and soft link in unix

Hi All, Can any one please explain me what is the difference between hard link and soft link in UNIX. Thanks in advance Raja Chokalingam. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAJACHOKALINGAM
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need some info about symbolic link and hard link

hello folks how y'all doin well i have some questions about symbolic link and hard link hope some one answer me i open terminal and join as root and i wrote ln -s blah blah then i wrote ls i see red file called blah blah but didn't understand what is this can some one explain and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: detective linux
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between hard link and soft link

Hi Experts, Please help me out to find out difference between a hard link and a soft link. I am new in unix plz help me with some example commands ( for creating such links). Regards S.Kamakshi :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamakshi s
2 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Broken link FAQ date arithmetic with shell

page unix com/answers-frequently-asked-questions/13785-yesterdays-date-date-arithmetic.html Date Arithmetic with the Shell has link of www samag com/documents/s=8284/sam0307b/0307b.htm which is no longer. Is this the correct place to post this?:confused: and I got message... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dgerman
1 Replies

5. Programming

g++ fails to link to static library when compilation and link in single command

Hello All, I've encountered a strange behaviour from g++ that doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can shed some light on it: I have a bunch of source files and want to compile them and link them with a static library liba.a located in /usr/local/lib64 into an executable Approach 1 works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magelord
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible

Hi everybody, I read about treads realted to this issue but they did not resovle issue given below. Please help me resolve issue given below I have html file under /srv/www/htdocs/actual_folder ls actual_folder/ test.html and following link works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbielgn
0 Replies

7. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (interface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# cat /var/adm//messages Apr 20 03:10:01 Prod-App1 syslogd: line 25: WARNING: loghost could not be resolved Apr 20 08:24:18 Prod-App1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
0 Replies

8. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (insterface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages Apr 22 16:43:05 Prod-App1 in.routed: interface net0 to 172.16.101.1 turned off Apr 22 16:43:33 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link up, 1000 Mbps, full duplex Apr 22 16:43:34 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
2 Replies
Find(3) 						User Contributed Perl Documentation						   Find(3)

NAME
Module::Find - Find and use installed modules in a (sub)category SYNOPSIS
use Module::Find; # use all modules in the Plugins/ directory @found = usesub Mysoft::Plugins; # use modules in all subdirectories @found = useall Mysoft::Plugins; # find all DBI::... modules @found = findsubmod DBI; # find anything in the CGI/ directory @found = findallmod CGI; # set your own search dirs (uses @INC otherwise) setmoduledirs(@INC, @plugindirs, $appdir); # not exported by default use Module::Find qw(ignoresymlinks followsymlinks); # ignore symlinks ignoresymlinks(); # follow symlinks (default) followsymlinks(); DESCRIPTION
Module::Find lets you find and use modules in categories. This can be very useful for auto-detecting driver or plugin modules. You can differentiate between looking in the category itself or in all subcategories. If you want Module::Find to search in a certain directory on your harddisk (such as the plugins directory of your software installation), make sure you modify @INC before you call the Module::Find functions. FUNCTIONS
"setmoduledirs(@directories)" Sets the directories to be searched for modules. If not set, Module::Find will use @INC. If you use this function, @INC will not be included automatically, so add it if you want it. Set to undef to revert to default behaviour. "@found = findsubmod Module::Category" Returns modules found in the Module/Category subdirectories of your perl installation. E.g. "findsubmod CGI" will return "CGI::Session", but not "CGI::Session::File" . "@found = findallmod Module::Category" Returns modules found in the Module/Category subdirectories of your perl installation. E.g. "findallmod CGI" will return "CGI::Session" and also "CGI::Session::File" . "@found = usesub Module::Category" Uses and returns modules found in the Module/Category subdirectories of your perl installation. E.g. "usesub CGI" will return "CGI::Session", but not "CGI::Session::File" . "@found = useall Module::Category" Uses and returns modules found in the Module/Category subdirectories of your perl installation. E.g. "useall CGI" will return "CGI::Session" and also "CGI::Session::File" . "ignoresymlinks()" Do not follow symlinks. This function is not exported by default. "followsymlinks()" Follow symlinks (default behaviour). This function is not exported by default. HISTORY
0.01, 2004-04-22 Original version; created by h2xs 1.22 0.02, 2004-05-25 Added test modules that were left out in the first version. Thanks to Stuart Johnston for alerting me to this. 0.03, 2004-06-18 Fixed a bug (non-localized $_) by declaring a loop variable in use functions. Thanks to Stuart Johnston for alerting me to this and providing a fix. Fixed non-platform compatibility by using File::Spec. Thanks to brian d foy. Added setmoduledirs and updated tests. Idea shamelessly stolen from ...errm... inspired by brian d foy. 0.04, 2005-05-20 Added POD tests. 0.05, 2005-11-30 Fixed issue with bugfix in PathTools-3.14. 0.06, 2008-01-26 Module::Find now won't report duplicate modules several times anymore (thanks to Uwe Voelker for the report and the patch) 0.07, 2009-09-08 Fixed RT#38302: Module::Find now follows symlinks by default (can be disabled). 0.08, 2009-09-08 Fixed RT#49511: Removed Mac OS X extended attributes from distribution 0.09, 2010-02-26 Fixed RT#38302: Fixed META.yml generation (thanks very much to cpanservice for the help). 0.10, 2010-02-26 Fixed RT#55010: Removed Unicode BOM from Find.pm. 0.11, 2012-05-22 Fixed RT#74251: defined(@array) is deprecated under Perl 5.15.7. DEVELOPMENT NOTES
Please report any bugs using the CPAN RT system. The development repository for this module is hosted on GitHub: http://github.com/crenz/Module-Find/ <http://github.com/crenz/Module-Find/>. SEE ALSO
perl AUTHOR
Christian Renz, <crenz@web42.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2004-2012 by Christian Renz <crenz@web42.com>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-05-21 Find(3)