Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Merge command on windows
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Merge command on windows Post 302597694 by Maddy123 on Saturday 11th of February 2012 12:39:42 PM
Old 02-11-2012
Thank you both for providing the commands.I used type command and it worked for me.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merge two files in windows using perl script

Hi I want to merge two or more files using perl in windows only(Just like Paste command in Unix script) . How can i do this.Is ther any single command to do this? Thanks Kunal (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kunal_dixit
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

find command in windows

Dear Experts, Please tell me what is the equivalent command of find . -name "*.txt" -print which prints the all the text files in all the folders and sub folders in case of unix. in windows how can i achieve the same output in windows please inform and also find . -name "*.txt" -print|... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Merge two archives, command line

this has been a script, that I'd like to run as a command line now, anyway, it worked in a simpler way, but now the terminal complains about the delimiter to the command "cut" that should be a single character. The aim is to join two files or archives, one with about 8 thousand files merging with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Merge multi-lines into one single line using shell script or Linux command

Hi, Can anyone help me for merge the following multi-line log which beginning with a " and line ending with ": into one line. *****Original Log***** 087;2008-12-06;084403;"mc;;SYHLR6AP1D\LNZW;AD-703;1;12475;SYHLR6AP1B;1.1.1.1;0000000062;HGPDI:MSISDN=12345678,APNID=1,EQOSID=365;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshlinux2010
3 Replies
iofileb.d(1m)							   USER COMMANDS						     iofileb.d(1m)

NAME
iofileb.d - I/O bytes by file and process. Uses DTrace. SYNOPSIS
iofileb.d DESCRIPTION
This prints a summary of requested disk activity by pathname, providing totals of the I/O events in bytes. It is a companion to the iofile.d script - which prints in terms of I/O wait time, not bytes. I/O wait time is a better metric for understanding performance issues. Both disk and NFS I/O are measured. Since this uses DTrace, only users with root privileges can run this command. EXAMPLES
Sample until Ctrl-C is hit then print report, # iofileb.d FIELDS
PID process ID CMD process name KB kilobytes of disk I/O FILE file pathname DOCUMENTATION
See the DTraceToolkit for further documentation under the Docs directory. The DTraceToolkit docs may include full worked examples with ver- bose descriptions explaining the output. EXIT
iofileb.d will sample until Ctrl-C is hit. SEE ALSO
iofile.d(1M), iosnoop(1M), dtrace(1M) version 1.00 Feb 20, 2006 iofileb.d(1m)