Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Limitation for SFTP on AIX number of sessions Post 302596987 by panchpan on Wednesday 8th of February 2012 11:28:10 PM
Old 02-09-2012
Limitation for SFTP on AIX number of sessions

Hello.
I am using AIX 6 and If wish to receive more than 500 files via SFTP, I get some time out errors. Could you please advise where is the limit for number of concurrent transfers setup in AIX Box or what is the limit and can that be changed?

Many Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX Login sessions

In AIX v5.2 is there a way to restrict the number of telnet sessions for a particular user ? Say, i want restrict the number of simultaneous telnet session for a particular user to be 3. How do i achieve this. Appreicate your help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rramanuj
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP-UX 11i - File Size Limitation And Number Of Folders Limitation

Hi All, Can anyone please clarify me the following questions: 1. Is there any file size limitation in HP-UX 11i, that I can able to create upto certain size of file (say 2 GB) and not more then that???? 2. At max. how many files we can able to keep inside a folder???? 3. How many... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundeep_mohanty
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix -- Space problem -- File number limitation?

Dear all Recently I cant touch file in one mount point (which is not full, 78% full only), it says can't write to device, obviously it means it's full, I deleted some files and I can write some files only. I wonder is there any file number limitation in a mount point and how can I check or how... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shanemcmahon
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open n number of remote sessions

I m need of something useful to reduce my n number of login sessions to save my time. Scenario : I will login 40+ servers daily with ip address. i hv generated ssh key gens in order to avoid passwords. what i need is : when i click a terminal, i need these 40 servers logged in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anand.linux1984
1 Replies

5. Linux

Max Number of remote X sessions

Hello all, I'm looking to implement a Linux server that will host up to 60 simultaneous X sessions, all running firefox to a secured web interface. Does anyone have any experience sizing a system like this? The reason for the setup isn't as important (Since I really don't understand why... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ZekesGarage
1 Replies

6. AIX

AIX 5.3 : Limitation to 1 telnet session for some users

Hi, I search the way to limit, for a group on a AIX 5.3, one telnet session by user (Simultaneous). I search a lot in /etc/security but the only way found is with the pam authentication that i not use. No solution found also in smit menu... Thanks for your help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: feilong
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

SED on AIX Limitation

Hello, I have a problem running a script created in ksh for Linux (Tested on Debian 5.0, Ubuntu Server 10.04 and RHEL 5.1), it works properly. :b: I trying to pass it to a AIX 5.3. :wall: The problem is the character limit of 256 on a command system and SED. I need to cut the contents of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nemesis.spa
8 Replies

8. AIX

What is the limitation in AIX?

Hi All, i got few questions... 1) What is the maximum number of files that we can save under a single directory in AIX ? (* we have enough storage/disk space) 2) And what is the maximum number of sub - directories in side a directory? I know that...every directory is a (special)... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
11 Replies

9. AIX

AIX lpar bad disk I/O performance - 4k per IO limitation ?

Hi Guys, I have fresh new installed VIO 2.2.3.70 on a p710, 3 physical SAS disks, rootvg on hdisk0 and 3 VIO clients through vscsi, AIX7.1tl4 AIX6.1tl9 RHEL6.5ppc, each lpar has its rootvg installed on a LV on datavg (hdisk2) mapped to vhost0,1,2 There is no vg on hdisk1, I use it for my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frenchy59
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Find number of ACTIVE SSH putty sessions, excluding where the user hopped on to a diff server

Hi - If iam logged on to server A, on 4 putty windows using SSH ... and out of these 4 logged-in sessions, in one of the sessions if i did SSH from server A to server B; i would now have 4 putty windows sessions ... of which 3 are actively logged on to Server A while 1 putty window is actively... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i4ismail
2 Replies
libssh2_sftp_unlink_ex(3)					  libssh2 manual					 libssh2_sftp_unlink_ex(3)

NAME
libssh2_sftp_unlink_ex - unlink an SFTP file SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> #include <libssh2_sftp.h> int libssh2_sftp_unlink_ex(LIBSSH2_SFTP *sftp, const char *filename, unsigned int filename_len); int libssh2_sftp_unlink(LIBSSH2_SFTP *sftp, const char *filename); DESCRIPTION
sftp - SFTP instance as returned by libssh2_sftp_init(3) filename - Path and name of the existing filesystem entry filename_len - Length of the path and name of the existing filesystem entry Unlink (delete) a file from the remote filesystem. RETURN VALUE
Return 0 on success or negative on failure. It returns LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN when it would otherwise block. While LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN is a negative number, it isn't really a failure per se. ERRORS
LIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_SEND - Unable to send data on socket. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_TIMEOUT - LIBSSH2_ERROR_SFTP_PROTOCOL - An invalid SFTP protocol response was received on the socket, or an SFTP operation caused an errorcode to be returned by the server. SEE ALSO
libssh2_sftp_init(3) libssh2 0.15 1 Jun 2007 libssh2_sftp_unlink_ex(3)