Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SDL Image Filtering
Top Forums Programming SDL Image Filtering Post 302596818 by aLHaNz on Wednesday 8th of February 2012 11:03:33 AM
Old 02-08-2012
Thx done already!!

Last edited by aLHaNz; 02-09-2012 at 12:48 PM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is SDL?

I get a: Requirements: SDL when I'm browsing (www.happypenguin.org) for games. According to wikipedia SDL can be: where some are more likely than others. However, which one is it? I got an error because of SDL last time I tried and want to make it right before I try... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: riwa
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

3. Programming

SDL doubt

Hi, I am working on SDL open-source API's on Debian Linux for my game development project. I am not sure whether posting SDL related queries here is correct. I would like to know what is the difference between: SDL_SetVideoMode() and SDL_VideoModeOK() functions (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SDL error with the version

hi, i've just downloaded a test game to try compiling it with the gcc compiler in Solaris, the problem was that ./configure command return this error *** Could not run SDL test program, checking why... *** The test program compiled, but did not run. This usually means *** that the run-time linker... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: freeware
0 Replies

5. Programming

PLaying a sound file with SDL - C++

How do I play a sound file with SDL? I've downloaded the library files but SDL/SDL_mixer.h (that most of the tutorials include) doesn't exist. So, how do I install it? As I said mixer.h doesn't exist but, If it is helpful, the default code is this: #include "stdlib.h" #include "SDL/SDL.h"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
2 Replies

6. Programming

Playing Video with MinGW and SDL

Hi All, I was wondering if someone could clarify the best way to display mpeg video with SDL in MinGW. After scouring the internet it seems there is not a lot of information regarding this subject (or at least not up to date) and libraries that are available for this purpose. Any help/... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robfwauk
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching image files to create one image

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
6 Replies
SIGSETOPS(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						      SIGSETOPS(3)

NAME
sigemptyset, sigfillset, sigaddset, sigdelset, sigismember - POSIX signal set operations. SYNOPSIS
#include <signal.h> int sigemptyset(sigset_t *set); int sigfillset(sigset_t *set); int sigaddset(sigset_t *set, int signum); int sigdelset(sigset_t *set, int signum); int sigismember(const sigset_t *set, int signum); Feature Test Macro Requirements for glibc (see feature_test_macros(7)): sigemptyset(), sigfillset(), sigaddset(), sigdelset(), sigismember(): _POSIX_C_SOURCE >= 1 || _XOPEN_SOURCE || _POSIX_SOURCE DESCRIPTION
These functions allow the manipulation of POSIX signal sets. sigemptyset() initializes the signal set given by set to empty, with all signals excluded from the set. sigfillset() initializes set to full, including all signals. sigaddset() and sigdelset() add and delete respectively signal signum from set. sigismember() tests whether signum is a member of set. Objects of type sigset_t must be initialized by a call to either sigemptyset() or sigfillset() before being passed to the functions sigaddset(), sigdelset() and sigismember() or the additional glibc functions described below (sigisemptyset(), sigandset(), and sig- orset()). The results are undefined if this is not done. RETURN VALUE
sigemptyset(), sigfillset(), sigaddset(), and sigdelset() return 0 on success and -1 on error. sigismember() returns 1 if signum is a member of set, 0 if signum is not a member, and -1 on error. On error, these functions set errno to indicate the cause. ERRORS
EINVAL sig is not a valid signal. CONFORMING TO
POSIX.1-2001. NOTES
Glibc notes If the _GNU_SOURCE feature test macro is defined, then <signal.h> exposes three other functions for manipulating signal sets. int sigisemptyset(sigset_t *set); returns 1 if set contains no signals, and 0 otherwise. int sigorset(sigset_t *dest, sigset_t *left, sigset_t *right); places the union of the sets left and right in dest. int sigandset(sigset_t *dest, sigset_t *left, sigset_t *right); places the intersection of the sets left and right in dest. sigorset() and sigandset() return 0 on success, and -1 on failure. These functions are nonstandard (a few other systems provide similar functions) and their use should be avoided in portable applications. SEE ALSO
sigaction(2), sigpending(2), sigprocmask(2), sigsuspend(2) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.53 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2013-04-19 SIGSETOPS(3)