Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VPN Security
Special Forums Cybersecurity VPN Security Post 302596562 by tsbiju on Tuesday 7th of February 2012 06:55:01 PM
Old 02-07-2012
Thanks for the reply !

From Home point (A) . I use the VPN client to connect to the Co-location Point (B). From there i connect to the Financial Institution Point (C).

I was been told that if a some kinda card is available which can be inserted into the PC where i login . My whole transaction from Point A to Point is Secure .

Thanks
Buzz

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help with vpn

We have an older model DG Aviion Unix system and we're trying to switch to VPN but we can't talk to the Unix box... can't ping or telnet to it, but we can talk to all our other systems (PC/NT servers). Is there a network/tcpip setting we're missing? Something we have to change/set, either on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: markb
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

Vpn

Hi, I have two unix networks connected via VPN via IPsec. I am using snapgear vpn devices at each location. The two devices can ping one another, as well as the unix network behind the respected devices. The unix machines can ping their local vpn devices. However, I am having issues pinging... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: l8kerboi23
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

VPN and then

Hi, I want to work on a remote unix server, then on a windows XP station I have a Forticlient that makes a VPN to the network on which the server is situated. But then I do not know how to work with. In DOS box (cmd BOX) I issue: telnet myserver but It does not know IT. Any idea ? Many thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Vpn

Hi. Yesterday I installed Solaris 11.3 and I tried to setup a VPN but I didn't find how to make it. I saw the "network manager" where I found the ethernet connection but I didn't find where to add a VPN connection. When I used Debian Linux there was NetworkManagerVPN that with a GUI I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jena
0 Replies
XINE-REMOTE(1x) 														   XINE-REMOTE(1x)

NAME
xine-remote - a small tool to connect xine remote control server. SYNOPSIS
xine-remote [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the xine-remote tool. xine-remote can replace a raw telnet connection to a xine remote control server. It use the readline facilities (completion, vi/emacs shortcuts, command history, etc...). By default, it try to connect the localhost, using the default port (see xine(1)). OPTIONS
The program follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long ioptions starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options are included below. -H, --host <hostname> Try to connect <hostname>. -P, --port <port> Try to connect the host using <port>. -c, --command <command> Send <command> to server then quit. The command should be single quoted if it contain spaces or special characters. -n, --noconnect Do not initiate the connection on startup. -v, --version Display version. -h, --help Display options summary. COMMANDS
Few commands are available, which are used to open or close a connection: ? Display available commands (the xine-remote ones + server ones when connection is established). help <command> Display the purpose of <command>, if that is omitted, display available commands. syntax <command> Display the usage of <command>. version Display version. open <server[:port]> Open connection to server. A port can be optionally specified, using colon (:) separator. close Close connection. quit Leaving xine-remote. SEE ALSO
xine(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Daniel Caujolle-Bert <f1rmb@users.sourceforge.net> for the xine project. The xine project 2002-04-16 XINE-REMOTE(1x)