Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Oracle Linux on SPARC
Operating Systems Linux Oracle Linux on SPARC Post 302596514 by mark54g on Tuesday 7th of February 2012 03:40:00 PM
Old 02-07-2012
Why not contact Oracle? Also, I would not give that company any more money than you have to. They are leaches.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

IPMP in the Service Domain (Oracle VM Sparc)

Hello Using VM server 3.1, I would like to configure a vswitch based on IPMP of 2 physical port so that IPMP is only configured on the primary domain and no more on guest domains. Regarding the documentation (Configuring IPMP in a Logical Domains Environment - Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.0... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: yguilloux
10 Replies

2. Solaris

Help with Oracle VM on SPARC and LUN Multipathing

I plan to use a small SPARC Netra T4-1 as a VM server with a primary domain and 2 guest domains. The primary has MPIO configured (4 paths to SAN storage). When a LUN is exported and added to a guest domain, does the single disk server defined on the primary handle the multipathing for the guest... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bwcamp
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Oracle VM for SPARC - control/io domain dilemna

Hi all, My internal SAS disks (4 of them) are all sitting on the same controller/pcie device which is now being own by my default primary aka io aka control domain. I have created a vdisk server, that serves slices on these 4 disks to guest domain and everything is working fine. The issue... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Migrating Oracle on Solaris Sparc to Linux RHEL 7 VM

Hi Gurus, We are migrating Oracle from Solaris to RHEL 7 and looking for Solaris equivalent commands for Linux. we are using lot of korn shell scripts built on Solaris so, i am looking for equivalent commands which are using in Solaris.. Could you please help me here by proving any info... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mssprince
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Migrating Oracle on Solaris Sparc to Linux RHEL 7 VM

Hi Gurus, We are migrating Oracle from Solaris to RHEL 7 and looking for Solaris equivalent commands for Linux. we are using lot of korn shell scripts built on Solaris so, i am looking for equivalent commands which are using in Solaris.. Could you please help me here by proving any info ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mssprince
4 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_ORALSN(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_ORALSN(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_oralsnr - Manages an Oracle TNS listener SYNOPSIS
oralsnr [start | stop | status | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for Oracle Listener. It manages an Oracle Listener instance as an HA resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
sid The Oracle SID (aka ORACLE_SID). Necessary for the monitor op, i.e. to do tnsping SID. (unique, required, string, no default) home The Oracle home directory (aka ORACLE_HOME). If not specified, then the SID should be listed in /etc/oratab. (optional, string, no default) user Run the listener as this user. (optional, string, no default) listener Listener instance to be started (as defined in listener.ora). Defaults to LISTENER. (unique, optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. Suggested interval: 10. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. methods Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a oralsnr resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_oralsnr ocf:heartbeat:oralsnr params sid=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="30" interval="10" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/oralsnr_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 03/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_ORALSN(7)