Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris solaris 10 update 10 8/11 dvd iso Post 302596498 by vectrum on Tuesday 7th of February 2012 02:36:50 PM
Old 02-07-2012
ok. let's see.
getting the error msgs. "file not found" after downloading 1.31 gigs now.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

iso files to make bootable dvd image

Hey all, I'm a newbie to iso files and I just downloaded the 2 iso files for *cough* ms2003 R2 *cough* trial software. After I downloaded the iso files I just dragged them to my burn software gui and sure enough it burned to dvd 2 iso files. When I attempted to boot the image using VMware... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bdsffl
0 Replies

2. Linux

Downloading OpenSuSE 10.2 DVD ISO with Internet Explorer

Hi, not sure if anybody else has run into this problem, but when I try to download a 3.61 GB ISO file from opensuse.org, Internet Explorer will save it as a 0 kilobyte file. Occasionally when I click the link, the ISO file opens up in Internet Explorer, showing all the code as it's downloading. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhinge
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 8/07 DVD ISO for SPARC

I'm in shock! Sorry =( Step 1. I'm download 2 segments of Sun Solaris 10 8/07 from Solaris Operating System - Get Solaris 10. After unzip they i have it: bash$ ls -l total 9705512 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 321 Feb 1 11:13 checksum.md5 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1621098496... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
5 Replies

4. Solaris

How to write DVD ISO?

Hi friends, I wish to know that how i can write a dvd or cd iso images to the blank dvd in solaris. Is there any software like Nero for windows? Pleas help me. Thanks | P.Bharathiraja.http://static.linuxquestions.org/questions/images/smilies/read.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

Need HP-UX 11i v1 ISO dvd

Hello, I need a dvd with HP-UX 11iv1 to perform a reinstall in a rp5430. I've looking all over hp but it doesn't seem to be available for download anywhere. Is there any possibility of obtaining an online copy?? Best regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iperez
4 Replies

6. Linux

Creating .iso from DVD problem ( looking for alternatives / suggestions )

I want to be able to copy DVD disks directly to an ISO file from the command line (via bash script). I have such a script that I have refined over time that works quite well about 80% of the time. About two DVD's out of ten will not burn to an iso file, and the script hangs on one of the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvsrvcs
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to make boot.iso image from rhel6 installation dvd iso ?

Hello Everyone, Can anyone let me know how to make minimal boot.iso from rhl6 installation dvd iso image. I have a dvd image with me but i want to make just a minimal boot media. Somehow it is not shipped with dvd iso. I know we can download boot.iso from redhat site but is there any anyway we... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
5 Replies

8. Solaris

How to Create ISO Image of a CD/DVD in Solaris 10?

Hi Solaris 10 Experts, How can I create an ISO Image of a CD/DVD from the cdrom to a temporary directory, and then use that image to burn it on a blank DVD in the cdrom in Solaris 10 1/13 OS environment? Please provide me with an example. With best regards, SS (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssabet
1 Replies
MIME::Parser::Results(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  MIME::Parser::Results(3)

NAME
MIME::Parser::Results - results of the last entity parsed SYNOPSIS
Before reading further, you should see MIME::Parser to make sure that you understand where this module fits into the grand scheme of things. Go on, do it now. I'll wait. Ready? Ok... ### Do parse, get results: my $entity = eval { $parser->parse(*STDIN); }; my $results = $parser->results; ### Get all messages logged: @msgs = $results->msgs; ### Get messages of specific types (also tests if there were problems): $had_errors = $results->errors; $had_warnings = $results->warnings; ### Get outermost header: $top_head = $results->top_head; DESCRIPTION
Results from the last MIME::Parser parse. PUBLIC INTERFACE
new Constructor. msgs Instance method. Return all messages that we logged, in order. Every message is a string beginning with its type followed by ": "; the current types are "debug", "warning", and "error". errors Instance method. Return all error messages that we logged, in order. A convenience front-end onto msgs(). warnings Instance method. Return all warning messages that we logged, in order. A convenience front-end onto msgs(). top_head Instance method. Return the topmost header, if we were able to read it. This may be useful if the parse fails. SEE ALSO
MIME::Tools, MIME::Parser AUTHOR
Eryq (eryq@zeegee.com), ZeeGee Software Inc (http://www.zeegee.com). All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2008-06-30 MIME::Parser::Results(3)