Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Find Memory Utilization in AIX Server Post 302595811 by amvineeth on Sunday 5th of February 2012 10:47:22 AM
Old 02-05-2012
yup, try vmstat, topas, nmon ,sar etc

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to find memory and other resources in AIX

Hi, Im trying to find memory and other resources in IBM AIX. Please let me know how to do this. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: R00tSc0rpi0n
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Program to find CPU,memory and I/O utilization

Can anyone please help me regarding this .sh script: The shell script should monitor CPU,memory and I/O utilization continuously after a defined time interval and should write it in an output file like excell. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Subhayan
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix Script to find and kill a process with high memory utilization

Hi Unix Gurus i am somewhat new to unix scripting so need your help to create a script as below. # This script would find the process consuming memory beyond a certain #limit. if the meemory consumption is more than 100% for a period of 1 # minute for the specific process. the script would... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: robinforlinux
0 Replies

4. AIX

Memory utilization of my Server

Hi, i have two oracle instances running on my server with 7.5G RAM but it is showing almost 99% memory is full as you can see bellow. # svmon size inuse free pin virtual memory 1974272 1954270 20002 336595 1800652 pg space 4194304 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: salmanucit
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to find the Memory and CPU utilization using 'top' command

Hi all, I found like top command could be used to find the Memory and CPU utilization. But i want to know how to find the Memory and CPU utilization for a particular user using top command. Thanks in advance. Thanks, Ananthi.U (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ananthi_ku
2 Replies

6. Solaris

[DOUBT] Memory high in idle process on Solaris 10 (Memory Utilization > 90%)

Hi Experts, Our servers running Solaris 10 with SAP Application. The memory utilization always >90%, but the process on SAP is too less even nothing. Why memory utilization on solaris always looks high? I have statement about memory on solaris, is this true: Memory in solaris is used for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: edydsuranta
4 Replies

7. AIX

Regarding AIX Memory Utilization usage calculation

Hello, Am working on small program that used to calculate the memory usage of AIX servers. Am using svmon -G command to get the memory usage. For example, consider the following output. $ svmon -G size inuse free pin virtual mmode memory ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: maruthu
9 Replies

8. AIX

Memory usage in AIX server

Hi All, I have some questions regarding the performance, MEMORY/ Virtual Memory (paging /swap space) Please see the nmon-MEMORY stats from my AIX LPAR. 24 GB --> RAM 3456 MB --> Paging Space │ Memory ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── │... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
8 Replies

9. HP-UX

HP-UX server showing high memory utilization

Hi All, I am using HP-UX 11i v1(B11.11) servers for my work and its memory (RAM) utilization is consistenly 80% for the last one year. Though I am not facing any issues with this high memory utilization I just want to know the below queries: 1) Is it the default behavior of HP-UX systems? 2)... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssk250
20 Replies

10. Red Hat

CPU Utilization and Memory Utilization of Services and Applications

Hi, i am new to linux/RHEL 6.0 and i have two questions. 1) How to get the CPU utilization and Memory Utilization of all Services running currently? 2) How to get the CPU utilization and Memory Utilization of all Applications running currently? Please help me to find the script. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nossam
2 Replies
Net::Server::MultiType(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Net::Server::MultiType(3)

NAME
Net::Server::MultiType - Net::Server personality SYNOPSIS
use Net::Server::MultiType; @ISA = qw(Net::Server::MultiType); sub process_request { #...code... } my @types = qw(PreFork Fork Single); Net::Server::MultiType->run(server_type=>@types); DESCRIPTION
Please read the pod on Net::Server first. This module is a personality, or extension, or sub class, of the Net::Server module. This personality is intended to allow for easy use of multiple Net::Server personalities. Given a list of server types, Net::Server::MultiType will require one at a time until it finds one that is installed on the system. It then adds that package to its @ISA, thus inheriting the methods of that personality. ARGUMENTS
In addition to the command line arguments of the Net::Server base class, Net::Server::MultiType contains one other configurable parameter. Key Value Default server_type 'server_type' 'Single' server_type May be called many times to build up an array or possible server_types. At execution, Net::Server::MultiType will find the first available one and then inherit the methods of that personality CONFIGURATION FILE
"Net::Server::MultiType" allows for the use of a configuration file to read in server parameters. The format of this conf file is simple key value pairs. Comments and white space are ignored. #-------------- file test.conf -------------- ### multi type info ### try PreFork first, then go to Single server_type PreFork server_type Single ### server information min_servers 20 max_servers 80 spare_servers 10 max_requests 1000 ### user and group to become user somebody group everybody ### logging ? log_file /var/log/server.log log_level 3 pid_file /tmp/server.pid ### access control allow .+.(net|com) allow domain.com deny a.+ ### background the process? background 1 ### ports to bind host 127.0.0.1 port localhost:20204 port 20205 ### reverse lookups ? # reverse_lookups on #-------------- file test.conf -------------- PROCESS FLOW
See Net::Server HOOKS
There are no additional hooks in Net::Server::MultiType. TO DO
See Net::Server AUTHOR
Paul T. Seamons paul@seamons.com SEE ALSO
Please see also Net::Server::Fork, Net::Server::INET, Net::Server::PreFork, Net::Server::MultiType, Net::Server::Single perl v5.12.1 2007-02-02 Net::Server::MultiType(3)