Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX NFS Client unable to access shared DIR's Post 302595210 by Corona688 on Thursday 2nd of February 2012 11:10:36 AM
Old 02-02-2012
If it's not mounted, it won't be visible yet. You need to mount the base of the NFS folder, not the folder you want inside it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Unable to access fedora 10 shared folder from windows

Linux OS : Fedora 10 (No graphical mode) Windows OS : XP and Windows Server NT I am able to access from my windows to linux using following step //fedora10 ip username of admin and password I am able to view the admin and shared printer of fedora 10. When i try to enter in the admin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nightmare49
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 9 as a nfs client -- centos as a nfs server.

Hello, I have a centos as nfs server, its name is centos_A. After I finish the setup of the nfs server, the other linux can access this nfs server immediately via /net/centos_A/* But, My solaris 9 can not access /net/centos_A/* immediately. I have to leave /net/centos_A, and wait for about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bruceharbin
1 Replies

3. Programming

Unable to use libcurl to access a site requiring client authentication

I’m using the below snipped for setting the certificate and key for client authentication. curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSLCERT,"clientCert.pem"); curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD,"changeit"); curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSLCERTTYPE,"PEM"); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: old_as_a_fossil
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Can't access NFS Share on Solaris Server from a Linux Client

Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. & then ran the following On the client machine, while running the mount command, I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunilB2011
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Unable to access NFS share on Solaris Server from Linux client

Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. share -F nfs -o rw /var/share & then ran the following svcadm -v enable -r... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunilB2011
3 Replies

6. Solaris

How to find the available shared directories at the NFS client machine?

I'm using nfs client machine. One of my colleague said that he shared the directories using nfs server ......... How can i know the nfs shared directories available to mount at my machine....?? Thanks in Advance.:b: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
3 Replies

7. AIX

AIX NFS Server and NFS Client

Hi 2 ALL, try to run NFS Server in AIX 7.1 : 1. Step by step on NFS Server node mkdir /tmp/test chgrp staff /tmp/test chmod 775 /tmp/test-- create export directory (fs) mknfsexp -d /tmp/test -t ro exportfs -va show mount -e :/# exportfs -av exports: 1831-187 re-exported /tmp/test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use programs in shared folder except ones in my home dir

(0 Replies)
Discussion started by: beca123456
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Use programs in shared folder except ones in my home dir

I am using a cluster where all the programs are located in a shared folder (I can only read but not modify anything in this folder). The path of the share folder is in my .bashrc file (and thus also in my $PATH - first position): source /home/shared/bashrc But some of the programs are... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: beca123456
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mount NFS Share On NFS Client via bash script.

I need a help of good people with effective bash script to mount nfs shared, By the way I did the searches, since i haven't found that someone wrote a script like this in the past, I'm sure it will serve more people. The scenario as follow: An NFS Client with Daily CRON , running bash script... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Brian.t
4 Replies
mhpath(1)						      General Commands Manual							 mhpath(1)

NAME
mhpath - print full pathnames of MH messages and folders (only available within the message handling system, mh) SYNOPSIS
mhpath [+foldername] [msgs] [-help] OPTIONS
Prints a list of the valid options to this command. DESCRIPTION
Use the mhpath command to display the full pathname of the specified folder. If you do not specify a folder, mhpath displays the pathname of the current folder. If you specify a message with its message number, mhpath displays the pathname of the specified message. You can also specify a number of messages, or a range of messages. If the top of the range that you specify is greater than the last message in the folder, mhpath displays as much of the specified range as possible. Additionally mhpath can take a keyword or a sequence name. The following keywords are acceptable: The first message in the folder. The last message in the folder. The message after the last message in the folder. You cannot use new as part of a message range. The current message in the folder. The message before the current message. The message after the current message. All of the messages in the folder. PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine your Mail directory EXAMPLES
In the following example, mhpath displays message 3 in the folder +inbox: % mhpath +inbox 3 /r/phyl/Mail/inbox The following example dis- plays the pathname of messages 2 to 5 in the current folder: % mhpath 2-5 /r/phyl/Mail/inbox/2 /r/phyl/Mail/inbox/3 /r/phyl/Mail/inbox/4 /r/phyl/Mail/inbox/5 FILES
The user profile. SEE ALSO
folder(1) mhpath(1)