Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Clearcase ucm baseline differences report in xls format Post 302594339 by rdcwayx on Tuesday 31st of January 2012 04:34:42 AM
Old 01-31-2012
No environemt to test your cleartool command, but from the first feeling, you need some spaces in your find command.
Code:
${CT} find . -version "{(lbtype($1) && ! lbtype($2))}" -exec 'cleartool describe -fmt "%Xn \t\tBy: %Fu (%Lu) \n"  $CLEARCASE_PN'| grep -E '.*\.(c|cpp|h|hpp|xml)@'

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

conert the pipe delimated file into xls format

Hi I have spool file which is pipe delimated and i want to convert it into xls . Is any tool or method availabe in UNIX for this kind of conversion (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasadg
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generating xls with utf-8 format

Hi All, This is my first mail to the group.I would like to generate an attachment in xls format which contains accented characters that are supported by UTF-8 format. However, I am not able to get them as i wished. Can anyone help me in this regard.I would like to know the mail format for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalyanramurs
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert a csv file to an xls format

Hi, I have a file coming in xxx.txt(csv format) i do some work on it and i need to send out as a .xls format. Is there any way there is some code i can use in my script to convert this? I'm struggling on this. Thanks (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pablo_beezo
11 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix script to convert .csv file to.xls format

I have a .csv file in Unix box i need a UNIX script to convert the.csv files to.xls format. Its very urgent please help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moon_friend
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Script to compare between two baseline in UCM

Hello guys, I have written a script which will differentiate between two baseline in UCM: The two baseline is passed as an argument from command line. Now i can see the output in a .txt file,where it will give you the ouput in this way..... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: suvenduperl
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script for clearcase ucm

how to write shell script to get the checkin information between two composite baselines in clearcase ucm . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module to convert xlsx format to xls format

Hi Folks, I have written a perl script that reads data from excel sheet(.xls) using Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module. But the problem is this module doesn't work for excel sheets with extension .xlsx. I have gone through Spreadsheet::XLSX module with which we can read from .xlsx file directly.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output in xls format

Hi, I need the output of sql query which is executed using a shell script to xls file format. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arasu
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting text files to xls through awk script for specific data format

Dear Friends, I am in urgent need for awk/sed/sh script for converting a specific data format (.txt) to .xls. The input is as follows: >gi|1234|ref| Query = 1 - 65, Target = 1677 - 1733 Score = 8.38, E = 0.6529, P = 0.0001513, GC = 46 fd sdfsdfsdfsdf fsdfdsfdfdfdfdfdf... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit1
6 Replies
platform::shell(n)					       Tcl Bundled Packages						platform::shell(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
platform::shell - System identification support code and utilities SYNOPSIS
package require platform::shell ?1.1.4? platform::shell::generic shell platform::shell::identify shell platform::shell::platform shell _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The platform::shell package provides several utility commands useful for the identification of the architecture of a specific Tcl shell. This package allows the identification of the architecture of a specific Tcl shell different from the shell running the package. The only requirement is that the other shell (identified by its path), is actually executable on the current machine. While for most platform this means that the architecture of the interrogated shell is identical to the architecture of the running shell this is not generally true. A counter example are all platforms which have 32 and 64 bit variants and where a 64bit system is able to run 32bit code. For these running and interrogated shell may have different 32/64 bit settings and thus different identifiers. For applications like a code repository it is important to identify the architecture of the shell which will actually run the installed packages, versus the architecture of the shell running the repository software. COMMANDS
platform::shell::identify shell This command does the same identification as platform::identify, for the specified Tcl shell, in contrast to the running shell. platform::shell::generic shell This command does the same identification as platform::generic, for the specified Tcl shell, in contrast to the running shell. platform::shell::platform shell This command returns the contents of tcl_platform(platform) for the specified Tcl shell. KEYWORDS
operating system, cpu architecture, platform, architecture platform::shell 1.1.4 platform::shell(n)