Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming unidirectional linked list pointer problem Post 302594177 by bluetxxth on Monday 30th of January 2012 05:49:40 PM
Old 01-30-2012
Thank you for you answer!!

Last edited by bluetxxth; 01-31-2012 at 03:24 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Reverse single linked list

Can any one help me in reversing the single linked list and at the same time i want to print the reversed links. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List linked files

A perl script that displays the list of files which have multiple links..! ls -l shows number of links in a field. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aadi_uni
0 Replies

3. Programming

linked list node with pointer to struct

Suppose to have: struct Tstudent { string name, surname; int matriculation_num; }; struct Tnode { Tstudent* student; Tnodo* next; } L;I want to deference that "student" pointer. For example, I tried with: *(L->student).matriculation_numbut it not worked, as terminal... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luke Bonham
4 Replies

4. Programming

shared memory with linked list??

is this possible, if so plz please share with me.. Correct English please, not Cyber-/Leetspeak (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijay_manpage
11 Replies

5. Programming

I need C++ Code for single linked list

I need C++ Code for single linked list With operations as 1)insert at any position 2)delete any 3)change the data of any position (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
2 Replies

6. Programming

Help with linked list in C

i have this code typedef struct client_list { char *client_name; struct client_list * next; int client_socket_fd; } client; client *current, *head; head = NULL; char *h="test"; add_client(current, h, head, &client_socket_fd); ... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
24 Replies

7. Programming

How to check if something exists in linked list in C?

i have a linked list set up like typedef struct client_list { char *client_name; int client_socket_fd; struct client_list *next; } client; client *client_list=NULL; before adding to the list i check if it already exists, only if it does not then i add if (client_list==NULL... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omega666
1 Replies

8. Programming

Help with linked list.

#include<stdio.h> #include<stdlib.h> struct LinkedList { int val; struct LinkedList *next; }node; /*Creating a structure variable*/ typedef struct LinkedList Node; Node *start = NULL; int create(int i) { Node *temp = NULL; if (start == NULL) ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prinsh
5 Replies

9. Programming

How to delete the last node in a linked list.?

How to delete the last node in a single linked list given only the pointer to last node ? Head node will not be given. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: VSSajjan
5 Replies

10. Programming

How to reverse a linked list by traversing only once.?

Program to reverse a linked list by traversing only once. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VSSajjan
1 Replies
UList(3U)						    InterViews Reference Manual 						 UList(3U)

NAME
UList - circular, doubly-linked list class SYNOPSIS
#include <Unidraw/ulist.h> DESCRIPTION
UList implements a circular, doubly-linked list. The sentinel and each entry in the list are instances of the UList class, each containing a void pointer to the data they contain as well as pointers to the next and previous UList instance in the list. The sentinel UList instance is considered to represent the list. PUBLIC OPERATIONS
UList(void* = nil) Create a new UList instance, optionally supplying the value for the void pointer it stores. virtual ~UList() Delete the entire list. Normally the sentinel, which represents the list, is the entry that is deleted explicitly. Note that the data on the list, stored as void*'s, cannot be deleted in this manner. void Append(UList*) void Prepend(UList*) When performed on the sentinel, Append appends an element to the end of the list and Prepend prepends it to the beginning of the list. When performed on a UList instance other than the sentinel, Append has the effect of inserting its argument before the instance, while Prepend has the effect of inserting it after the instance. void Remove(UList*) Unlink the specified UList instance from the list it is in. The object on which this operation is called is irrelevant. void Delete(void*) Find the UList instance in this list containing the given void pointer, remove it from the list it is in, and delete it. UList* Find(void*) Return the UList instance in this list containing the given void pointer. UList* First() UList* Last() UList* End() UList* Next() UList* Prev() Return various UList instance in the list relative to this, i.e., as if it were the sentinel. End returns the sentinel (this) and is useful for detecting the end of an iteration through the list; the other operations are self-explanatory. boolean IsEmpty() Return whether or not the list has any elements. void* operator()() Return the void pointer that the UList stores. UList* operator[](int i) Return the ith UList in the list, where the next element is the first, etc. Unidraw 3 October 1990 UList(3U)