Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Concatenate Strings
Top Forums Web Development Concatenate Strings Post 302593879 by Jeneca on Sunday 29th of January 2012 07:32:23 PM
Old 01-29-2012
I am using phpMyAdmin as my database. It is not a perl program.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to concatenate two strings or several strings into one string in B-shell?

like connect "summer" and "winter" to "summerwinter"? Can anybody help me? thanks a lot. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fontana
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Concatenate Strings

Hi Friends, I have a requirement I need to concatenate the below two strings. String 1 = /@jobid_at_ String 2 = value stored in ORACLE_SID String 3 = string1 concatenated with String 2. Please let me know how should i do it in UNIX. Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: diva_thilak
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

delete repeated strings (tags) in a line and concatenate corresponding words

Hello friends! Each line of my input file has this format: word<TAB>tag1<blankspace>lemma<TAB>tag2<blankspace>lemma ... <TAB>tag3<blankspace>lemma Of this file I need to eliminate all the repeated tags (of the same word) in a line, as in the example here below, but conserving both (all) the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjomba
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

concatenate strings

if i use echo "ravi" echo "sankar" it showing output ravi sankar but i want output as ravi sankar remember sankar should be in another echo statement only (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shankr3
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concatenate text between patterns in individual strings

In any given file, wherever a certain data block exists I need to concatenate the values(text after each "=" sign) from that block. in that block. The block starts and ends with specific pattern, say BEGIN DS and END DS respectively. The block size may vary. A file will have multiple such blocks.... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prev
12 Replies

6. Programming

Concatenate two strings

Hello! Can anyone explain line 28 for me? I was thinking *a would be replaced by *b, but it actually appends *a to *b. I know it is related to pointer address, but could not figure it out by myself. Thanks a lot! 1 //Concatenate two strings 2 3 #include<stdio.h> 4 char *stradd (char *,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concatenate strings

Hi,I'm trying to concatenate @example.com to each line of a file f1.txt. and push it into f2.txt. Here is the code i'm using. for i in `cat /home/linux1/xxxxxxx/f1.txt`; do echo ${i}@example.com > /home/linux1/xxxxxx/f2.txt; done But above code only printing @example.com in f2.txt. what... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam_bd
18 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Concatenate strings in a a for loop

hi guys, I have this question. I am creating an script to that read a text file(.ini) with the list of the patterns to find for example: EPMS_VO EMPS_PARTS Then it check if file have been delivered in a folder and process it with each pattern, but I am having problems concatenting the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Danman
7 Replies
SQUID_DB_AUTH(8)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  SQUID_DB_AUTH(8)

NAME
squid_db_auth - Database auth helper for Squid SYNOPSIS
squid_db_auth [options] DESCRIPTOIN
This program verifies username & password to a database --dsn Database DSN. Default "DBI:mysql:database=squid" --user Database User --password Database password --table Database table. Default "passwd". --usercol Username column. Default "user". --passwdcol Password column. Default "password". --cond Condition, defaults to enabled=1. Specify 1 or "" for no condition If you use --joomla flag, this condition will be changed to block=0 --plaintext Database contains plain-text passwords --md5 Database contains unsalted md5 passwords --salt Selects the correct salt to evaluate passwords --persist Keep a persistent database connection open between queries. --joomla Tells helper that user database is Joomla DB. So their unusual salt hashing is understood. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007 Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net> Copyright (C) 2010 Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <dlucio@okay.com.mx> (Joomla support) This program is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2, or (at youropinion) any later version. perl v5.14.2 2014-08-28 SQUID_DB_AUTH(8)