Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Dell 8200 case
Special Forums Hardware Dell 8200 case Post 302593782 by Nekulturny on Saturday 28th of January 2012 04:17:25 PM
Old 01-28-2012
Thanks guys. Yea, I'm pretty sure the board is standard at least in terms of physical size dimensions. Standard in terms of a new power supply fitting remains something to be checked.

It may be more trouble than its worth. I'll keep all this in mind.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lower case to upper case string conversion in shell script

How can convert a Lower case variable value to an upper case in the kron shell script. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dchalavadi
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed to select and delete lower case and mixed case records

HELLO ALL, URGENTLY NEEDED A SCRIPT TO SELECT AND DELETE LOWER AND MIXED CASE RECORDS FROM A COLUMN IN A TABLE. FOR EXAMPLE : Table name is EMPLOYEE and the column name is CITY and the CITY column records will be: Newyork washington ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhilash mn
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to convert value in a variable from upper case to lower case

Hi, I have a variable $Ctrcd which contains country names in upper case and i want to convert them into lower case. I have tried so many solutions from already existing threads but couldn't get the correct one. Can anybody help me with this..... Thanks a lot.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manmeet
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Convert Upper case to Lower case

Hi All I have a script which extracts values from a Database (A persons name) and puts it into a variable in my script IE: $NAME However the Value in the DB is all in uppercase and contains the users first name and last name EG: > echo $NAME GRAHAM BOYLE > What I need is only the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: grahambo2005
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

data array needs to change upper case to lower case

Hi all, i have a data array as followes. ARRAY=DFSG345GGG ARRAY=234FDFG090 ARRAY=VDFVGBGHH so on.......... i need all english letters to be change to lower case. So i am expecting to see ARRAY=dfsg345ggg ARRAY=234fdfg090 ARRAY=vdfvgbghh so on........ If i have to copy this data in... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: usustarr
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed ignoring case for search but respecting case for subtitute

Hi I want to make string substitution ignoring case for search but respecting case for subtitute. Ex changing all occurences of "original" in a file to "substitute": original becomes substitute Origninal becomes Substitute ORIGINAL becomes SUBSTITUTE I know this a little special but it's not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kmchen
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Change Upper case to Lower case in C shell

Is there a command that can switch a character variable from UPPER case to lower case? like foreach AC ( ABC BCD PLL QIO) set ac `COMMAND($AC)` ... end Thanks a lot! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rockytodd
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion from Upper Case to Lower Case Condition based

Hello Unix Gurus : It would be really appreciative if can find a solution for this . I have records in a file . I need to Capitalize the records based on condition . For Example i tried the following Command COMMAND --> fgrep "2000YUYU" /export/home/oracle/TST/data.dat | tr '' ''... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: tsbiju
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change first letter of a word from lower case to upper case

Hi all, I am trying to find a way to change first letter in a word from lower case to upper case. It should be done for each first word in text or in paragraph, and also for each word after punctuation like . ; : ! ?I found the following command sed -i 's/\s*./\U&\E/g' $@ filenamebut... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: georgi58
7 Replies
Gaussian(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       Gaussian(3)

NAME
PDL::Fit::Gaussian - routines for fitting gaussians DESCRIPTION
This module contains some custom gaussian fitting routines. These were developed in collaboration with Alison Offer, they do a reasonably robust job and are quite useful. Gaussian fitting is something I do a lot of, so I figured it was worth putting in my special code. Note this code is also used in the Karma package. Note it is not clear to me that this code is fully debugged. The reason I say that is because I tried using the internal linear eqn solving C routines called elsewhere and they were giving erroneous results. So steal from this code with caution! However it does give good fits to reasonable looking gaussians and tests show correct parameters. KGB 29/Oct/2002 SYNOPSIS
use PDL; use PDL::Fit::Gaussian; ($cen, $pk, $fwhm, $back, $err, $fit) = fitgauss1d($x, $data); ($pk, $fwhm, $back, $err, $fit) = fitgauss1dr($r, $data); FUNCTIONS
fitgauss1d Fit 1D Gassian to data piddle ($cen, $pk, $fwhm, $back, $err, $fit) = fitgauss1d($x, $data); ($cen, $pk, $fwhm, $back, $err, $fit) = fitgauss1d($x, $data); xval(n); data(n); [o]xcentre();[o]peak_ht(); [o]fwhm(); [o]background();int [o]err(); [o]datafit(n); [t]sig(n); [t]xtmp(n); [t]ytmp(n); [t]yytmp(n); [t]rtmp(n); Fits a 1D Gaussian robustly free parameters are the centre, peak height, FWHM. The background is NOT fit, because I find this is generally unreliable, rather a median is determined in the 'outer' 10% of pixels (i.e. those at the start/end of the data piddle). The initial estimate of the FWHM is the length of the piddle/3, so it might fail if the piddle is too long. (This is non-robust anyway). Most data does just fine and this is a good default gaussian fitter. SEE ALSO: fitgauss1dr() for fitting radial gaussians fitgauss1dr Fit 1D Gassian to radial data piddle ($pk, $fwhm2, $back, $err, $fit) = fitgauss1dr($r, $data); ($pk, $fwhm2, $back, $err, $fit) = fitgauss1dr($r, $data); xval(n); data(n); [o]peak_ht(); [o]fwhm(); [o]background();int [o]err(); [o]datafit(n); [t]sig(n); [t]xtmp(n); [t]ytmp(n); [t]yytmp(n); [t]rtmp(n); Fits a 1D radial Gaussian robustly free parameters are the peak height, FWHM. Centre is assumed to be X=0 (i.e. start of piddle). The background is NOT fit, because I find this is generally unreliable, rather a median is determined in the 'outer' 10% of pixels (i.e. those at the end of the data piddle). The initial estimate of the FWHM is the length of the piddle/3, so it might fail if the piddle is too long. (This is non-robust anyway). Most data does just fine and this is a good default gaussian fitter. SEE ALSO: fitgauss1d() to fit centre as well. BUGS
May not converge for weird data, still pretty good! AUTHOR
This file copyright (C) 1999, Karl Glazebrook (kgb@aaoepp.aao.gov.au), Gaussian fitting code by Alison Offer (aro@aaocbn.aao.gov.au). All rights reserved. There is no warranty. You are allowed to redistribute this software / documentation under certain conditions. For details, see the file COPYING in the PDL distribution. If this file is separated from the PDL distribution, the copyright notice should be included in the file. perl v5.12.1 2010-07-05 Gaussian(3)