Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Add option to fstab
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Add option to fstab Post 302593062 by pblumenthal on Wednesday 25th of January 2012 01:42:19 PM
Old 01-25-2012
Code:
-v OFS='\t' works great (not FS='\t')

but if(!match(/noatime/, $4)) doesn't seem to work. I get:
Code:
proc    /proc   proc    defaults,noatime,noatime        0       0

Last edited by Franklin52; 01-26-2012 at 03:40 AM.. Reason: Please use code tags for code and data samples, thank you

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to add Win2000, Win Me option to Lilo menu?

Hi All, I have installed RH Linux 7.1, windows 2000 and windows ME in the same machine. There are two booting menu: Lilo: Linux Dos Dos : Windows2000 WindowsME If I want to use windowME, I need to boot lilo and choose dos and final choose windows ME. Have any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonchan1000
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

trying to add an option to view before executing?

I am very new to scripting. I have the following script: for i in `ls -1 | grep $1 | grep -v $2` do x=`echo $i | sed 's/\.New/\.Old/g'` echo mv $i DONE/$x done This is taking files from the directory I am in and changing the name from .New to .Old and then echoing the command to move... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: llsmr777
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

option followed by : taking next option if argument missing with getopts

Hi all, I am parsing command line options using getopts. The problem is that mandatory argument options following ":" is taking next option as argument if it is not followed by any argument. Below is the script: while getopts :hd:t:s:l:p:f: opt do case "$opt" in -h|-\?)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to add the landscape option...

to an existing print que? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NycUnxer
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I add the option to change the path in a menu?

How do I add the option to change the path in a menu? I have this script. The user chooses a number and had the option of doing something, looking for log files etc. There is a possibility they might want to look at a different path other than what I have given them such as... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: taekwondo
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

recently introduced to the newer option for find...does an older option exist?

To find all the files in your home directory that have been edited in some way since the last tar file, use this command: find . -newer backup.tar.gz Is anyone familiar with an older solution? looking to identify files older then 15mins across several directories. thanks, manny (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Interactive script to give user option of what text to add

Hello all, I have created a script that will remove the first two lines of one text file (body.txt) and then add the text from a different text file (header.txt) directly to the beginning of the freshly modified body.txt file. It is as follows: #!/bin/bash ## This script will add a header... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcozd
2 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Add Option To Right Menu

hey all, I already installed nautilus-actions now , I want to add "print path" script(option) to the right context menu!.. I did : http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6973/59818245.png http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8758/37217230.png the script print located in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eawedat
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add a Y/N option?

I want to be able to add to any script that gives the option to continue or not, after the the first loop thru and to keep giving you the option after the user answers "Y" then does their thing then gives that option again once done. I've been seeing examples online on how to do it, but not for it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bud1738
2 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)