Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Migrating from Shell Script to HTML Page Post 302592442 by l_gshankar24 on Tuesday 24th of January 2012 12:13:01 AM
Old 01-24-2012
Thanks for the response and my question is like below

There is one main html called untar.html in that.. i am getting input from the user

Like "Select the TAR" through drop box menu.. in the drop box menu i want to display the output of "ls -l *.tar" in the drop box menu

Thanks in Advance

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Access shell scripts from HTML page

Hi, I need (have been asked/order/instructed) to migrate the access of a number of ksh scripts into a html/web page environment. Currently access is with the user logging onto a unix box and accessing the scripts that way. The users are not unix people so I have restricted the access solely to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nhatch
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoking shell script from html/jsp page

I want to invoke shell script named bubesh.sh when submit button clicked on html/jsp page.I am using an apache server and the html & shell script are in the same working directory.Please help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bubeshj
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Accessing a HTML page

Hi All, In our unix server we have an apache web server running. I can access the default apache web page from my windows machine. Now, I want to create my own webpage. Therefore I created webpage at /export/home/myname/test.html file. Where do I need to place this file and what do I need... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pkm_oec
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

background image not loading in newly thrown html page by shell script

I m trying to throw back html page when a file is found.While throwing back html page, the background image is not coming. I am using Apache server.Please suggest how to resolve... #!/bin/ksh echo -e "Content-type: text/html\n\n" echo "<html><head></head><body background=\"/asc/ppp.jpg\">"... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi18s
10 Replies

5. Web Development

Call shell script from HTML page - without web server

Hi, I have html page in my unix machine(server), which I will open with firefox or mozilla available in unix machine. Firefox or mozilla will be opened using x windows. Since I have access to unix machien(like other users) and this HTML page is for user having access to Unix machine, I see no... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamanu9
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass data from server (CGI script) to client (html page)

Hi I know how to pass data from client side (html file) to server using CGI script (POST method). I also know how to re-create the html page from server side after receiving the data (using printf). However I want to write static pages on client side (only the structure), and only to pass... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamabm
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dynamic checkbox(HTML page) for each process using shell script

Hi friends, I m newbie to bash scripting , i m writing script(bash) that will display all processes which r running in my system in an html page, everything going fine but i m not able to get checkbox dynamically for each process in html page ,so that i can mark that process... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vagga06
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get checkbox checked value from html page to the bash script

hi i m printing all current running processes into an html page with checkbox for each process , using bash script i want to get(retrive) the value of that checked checkbox to kill the process ,can anybody please helpme out thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vagga06
1 Replies

9. AIX

How to Use a UNIX Shell Script to Create an HTML Web Page?

dear friends , in my work i have to monitor some system performance in hourly basis by runing some commands , for example (lpstat) to know that all the queue is ready how can i create webpage and connect it with the server (AIX operating system) and make this page refreshed every 10 second and... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: rami abusweilei
12 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to generate HTML page from UNIX script out-put?

Hi All. This my first post to this forum, and i assuming it will be best out-of all. I am quite new to Unix scripting so please excuse me for any silly questions - I am trying to create on Unix script in which it telnet to my server, check the connectivity of the server and then it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HHarsh
2 Replies
d_menu_proc(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					      d_menu_proc(3alleg4)

NAME
d_menu_proc - Dialog procedure implementing a menu bar object. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int d_menu_proc(int msg, DIALOG *d, int c); DESCRIPTION
This object is a menu bar which will drop down child menus when it is clicked or if an alt+key corresponding to one of the shortcuts in the menu is pressed. It ignores a lot of the fields in the dialog structure, in particular the color is taken from the gui_*_color variables, and the width and height are calculated automatically (the w and h fields from the DIALOG are only used as a minimum size.) The dp field points to an array of menu structures: see do_menu() for more information. The top level menu will be displayed as a horizontal bar, but when child menus drop down from it they will be in the normal vertical format used by do_menu(). When a menu item is selected, the return value from the menu callback function is passed back to the dialog manager, so your callbacks should return D_O_K, D_REDRAW, or D_CLOSE. SEE ALSO
active_menu(3alleg4), gui_menu_draw_menu(3alleg4), exgui(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 d_menu_proc(3alleg4)