Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: downloading mutilple files
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting downloading mutilple files Post 302592009 by lewisdenny on Sunday 22nd of January 2012 10:20:58 AM
Old 01-22-2012
MySQL downloading mutilple files

hey

i have a text file thats filled with info like this

Code:
$ cat /private/var/lib/apt/lists/idwaneo.org_repo_._Packages

Package: org.idwaneo.ldid
Priority: optional
Section: iDWANEO.org
Maintainer: Admin <admin@idwaneo.org>
Architecture: iphoneos-arm
Version: 610-5
Pre-Depends: dpkg (>= 1.14.25-8)
Depends: odcctools
Depiction: http://idwaneo.org/repo/depiction/ldid.html
Description: pseudo-codesign Mach-O files, to sign your patched apps either.
Name: Link Identity Editor
md5sum: ca058bdb04e889d33e414324b2a7a139
Filename: deb/org.idwaneo.ldid.deb
Size: 17834

Package: org.idwaneo.icommander
Name: iCommander
Version: 0.4.0-1
Depiction: http://idwaneo.org/repo/depiction/icommander.html
Description: Minimalistic file manager for iPhone. Mostly Used For Giving Permissions While Creating Debs
Homepage: http://idwaneo.org/repo
Maintainer: Admin <admin@idwaneo.org>
Author: Vladimir <farcaller@gmail.com>
md5sum: 215656d72048926f8571613857292258
Filename: deb/org.idwaneo.icommander.deb
Size: 32158

Package: org.idwaneo.installous2.0.3
Name: Installous
Version: 2.0.3
Priority: standard
Depends: unzip, uuid, com.ericasadun.utilities, odcctools, zip, gawk
Maintainer: Admin < admin@idwaneo.org>
Author: puy0 <installous@hackulo.us>
Depiction: http://idwaneo.org/repo/depiction/installous2.0.3.html
Description: Installous is the perfect app to install your IPAs, The old Install0us created by puy0.
md5sum: bd705439a1db359a77943c61f59d2f03
Filename: deb/org.idwaneo.installous2.0.3.deb
Size: 83294

i knew some type of loop to extract the Filename: ***** out
its a url so once i have that i can download the file with wget

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Downloading

Kindly help us... Is there a way in linux how we'll be able to check which workstation is downloading files from the internet and what file is it? Please put into consideration that our linux has a firewall. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eric_hing
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in Downloading one day old files from FTP site

HI, I'm downloading one day old files from ftp site. Below is my script ---------------------------- printf "open $HOST \n" > ftp.cmd printf "user $USER $PASSWD\n" >> ftp.cmd printf "bin\n" >> ftp.cmd #printf "cd /Models/\n" >> ftp.cmd printf "prompt\n" >> ftp.cmd printf "for oldfile... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shekhar_v4
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to remove mutilple enrty in a single line in unix

Hi, Below is a single line output. subsD,01 02 03 04 05 00 00 00 00 07 00 05,hlr,common,00000000 subsD,01 02 03 04 05 00 00 00 00 07 00 05,hlr,01,baoc|notActive|notInduced,activeAndOperative,notActive,notActive,noneDesignated,0,notActive|00|,notActive|00|,notActive|00|,notActive|00|30|,,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaprus
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script - ftp downloading serveral files without mget

Hello guys, i'm searching for a solution how to download all files from root-directory of an ftp-server through an ftp proxy getting through the ftp proxy and download one file with get ist no problem, but mget * does nothing! ftp -n -i -v <<EOF open proxyHost proxyPort user... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: macProgger23
19 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Dynamic Downloading and executing of ELF files

Dear Group, I want to prepare an ELF file which can be downloaded dynamically to any address in the moemory and executes as a new task/thread/process. 1) for this what are all the compileation, linker options while building the ELF file? 2) which parts of ELF file has to modified while... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravinder.are
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copy mutilple files to mutiple folders

Hi, I just started to learn shell progamming and just can't get my head around the following problem. I need to do the following: I have a folder which contains 100+ subfolders. Inside these subfolders there is one folder named 'Morph' and several jpg's. I need to copy all the files into... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M474746
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Downloading FTP Files

Hi every one, I have the requirement to download the files from FTP and move those files to unix box. Once after coping the files, i need to remove the files in FTP. I'm a newbie in Unix script. Can you please suggest a script for this.. Thanks in advance.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Murali4u
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

parellel execution of a sub script in mutilple hosts

Hi, I have a main script which will login to different machines one by one and execute the another script as input which will execute some commands after login to the machine. i used while loop and it executes it like ssh to a machine and running the sub script, then moving to the second... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rbalaj16
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing 2 text files & downloading a file if the last lines are different

Hello I'm having a little difficulty in writing a shell script for a few simple tasks. First I have two files "file1.txt" and "file2.txt" and I want to read and compare the last line of each file. The files look like this. File1.txt File2.txt After comparing the two lines I would... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RustikGaming
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mutilple variable assignment

i have file that contains data as follows 1 2 3 now i need to assign them into three variables a1=1 a2=2 a3=3 Everything should come under a loop. In reality i may have 10 values which has to be assigned to 10 variable. if i have 25 values ( lines) , each should be assigned into... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajesh_us
3 Replies
deb-shlibs(5)							    dpkg suite							     deb-shlibs(5)

NAME
deb-shlibs - Debian shared library information file DESCRIPTION
shlibs files map shared library names and versions (sonames) to dependencies suitable for a package control file. There is one entry per line. Blank lines are not allowed. Lines beginning with an # character are considered commentary, and are ignored. All other lines must have the format [type:] library version dependencies The library and version fields are whitespace-delimited, but the dependencies field extends to the end of the line. The type field is optional and normally not needed. The dependencies field has the same syntax as the Depends field in a binary control file, see deb-control(5). EXAMPLES
The shlibs file for a typical library package, named libcrunch1, that provides one library whose soname is libcrunch.so.1, might read libcrunch 1 libcrunch1 (>= 1.2-1) The dependencies must mention the most recent version of the package that added new symbols to the library: in the above example, new symbols were added to version 1.2 of libcrunch. This is not the only reason the dependencies might need to be tightened. SEE ALSO
deb-control(5), dpkg-shlibdeps(1), deb-symbols(5). 1.19.0.5 2018-04-16 deb-shlibs(5)