Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android can I upgrade samsung galaxy SII to android 4 Post 302591554 by 03sep2011 on Thursday 19th of January 2012 11:33:36 PM
Old 01-20-2012
Yes you can. Check out xda. They have got cm9.
This User Gave Thanks to 03sep2011 For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Android

Mini Review: Samsung Galaxy S (Android 2.1) v. Nokia E63

Well, I've had my new Galaxy S around one day now and I must say, I am not sure if I regret buying it or not. Before buying it, I read a lot of reviews about the Galaxy S (e.g. Samsung I9000 Galaxy S review: From outer space), including reviews of problems with the GPS and some intermittent WiFi... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

3. BSD

Connecting a samsung galaxy siii to freebsd

I am connecting a samsung smartphone (galaxy s3) to a freebsd machine. It does not automatically mount. When plugging this machine in, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 When disconnecting, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 (disconnected)... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
13 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

My Experience: Samsung Galaxy Phones versus the iPhone6

Just a quick note and not really a detailed review of mobile phones.... I have been a Samsung Galaxy owner since the first Galaxy S came out on the market. On a daily basis I work on two MacBook Air computers; but I wanted the openness of an Android phone; so I bought the Galaxy S, Galaxy S2,... (3 Replies)
3 Replies
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::Check(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::Check(3pm)

NAME
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::Check - check your git repository before releasing VERSION
version 1.121820 SYNOPSIS
In your dist.ini: [Git::Check] allow_dirty = dist.ini allow_dirty = README changelog = Changes ; this is the default DESCRIPTION
This plugin checks that git is in a clean state before releasing. The following checks are performed before releasing: o there should be no files in the index (staged copy) o there should be no untracked files in the working copy o the working copy should be clean. The files listed in "allow_dirty" can be modified locally, though. If those conditions are not met, the plugin will die, and the release will thus be aborted. This lets you fix the problems before continuing. The plugin accepts the following options: o changelog - the name of your changelog file. defaults to Changes. o allow_dirty - a file that is allowed to have local modifications. This option may appear multiple times. The default list is dist.ini and the changelog file given by "changelog". You can use "allow_dirty =" to prohibit all local modifications. AUTHOR
Jerome Quelin COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2009 by Jerome Quelin. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-30 Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::Check(3pm)