Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Extract XML content from a file Post 302590947 by arukuku on Wednesday 18th of January 2012 05:26:35 AM
Old 01-18-2012
I have to pass the batch in a variable. I tried but finally am not able to do it .. ;-(

---------- Post updated at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:20 AM ----------

Thanks a lot.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Content extract of a file using awk

Hi Everyone, I have a file with the below content: File1.txt ====== ### ###==> the below table was created for testing1 purpose; ### create table 123 ( field1 date, field2 char(10) primary key(field1) ); ### ###==> the below table was created... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nr_shan
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

appending content in a xml file

Please help me on this..... i have a file which has following content: <IPCoreProducerConfig> <Producer> <config> <key>machineId</key> <value>machine1</value> </config> <config> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aditya.Gurgaon
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract specific content from a file

My input file: >sequence_1 ASSSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDDDDCCCCCCC ASDSFDFFDFDFFWERERERERFSDFESFSFD >sequence_2 ASDFDFDFFDDFFDFDSFDSFDFSDFSDFDSFASDSADSADASD ASDFFDFDFASFASFASFAFSFFSDASFASFASFAFS >sequence_3 VEDFGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDG dDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF SDGFDGSFDGSGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDG My... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
22 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to replace particular content in a xml file

Hi, My requirement is to find a text and replace it with another in a XML file. I am new to Unix,Please provide some suggestion to achieve. Find: <Style ss:ID="ColumnHeader1"> Replace with: <Style ss:ID="ColumnHeader1"> <Borders> <Border ss:Position="Bottom"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cnraja
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl extract content of file

I'm using Mail::Internet module, which will basically filter through email content and extract the body of the message my perl script to extract the body of the email #!/usr/bin/perl -w use Mail::Internet; @lines = <STDIN>; $mi_obj = new Mail::Internet(); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amlife
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract Content from a file

I have an input file with contents like: ./prbru6/12030613.LOG:24514|APPL|prbru6.8269.RTUDaemon.1|?|13:49:56|12/03/06|GMT+3|?|RTUServer Error:Count of Internal Error Qty (-1) < 0, for Audit group id - 1L5XVJ6DQE36AXL, after record number,1, File: EventAuditor.cc, Line: 394|? ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkrish
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create xml file using a content from another xml file

I need to create a xml file(master.xml) with contents from another xml files(children). I have below list of xml files in a temporary location (C:/temp/xmls) 1. child1.xml 2. child2.xml Below is the content of the child1.xml & child2.xml files, child1.xml <root> <emp> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract a particular xml only from an xml jar file

Hi..need help on how to extract a particular xml file only from an xml jar file... thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwerty000
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting content from xml file

Hello All, Hope you are doing well!!!!! I have a small code in the below format in xml file: <UML:ModelElement.taggedValue> <UML:TaggedValue tag="documentation" value="This sequence&#xA;&#xA;HLD_EA_0001X&#xA;HLD_DOORS_002X"/> <UML:TaggedValue tag="documentation" value="This... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: suvendu4urs
11 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grep content in xml file

I have an xml file with header as below. <Provider xmlns="http://www.xyzx.gov/xyz" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.xyzx.gov/xyz xyz.xsd" SCHEMA_VERSION="2.5" PROVIDER="5"> I want to get the schema version here that is 2.5 and put in a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
7 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)