Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Strange thing with solaris ls on nfs shared directory Post 302590384 by Linusolaradm1 on Monday 16th of January 2012 03:36:51 AM
Old 01-16-2012
Thanks for help,i have solved with vers=3

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

strange "No such file or directory" errors on NFS volumes

we're seeing very strange "No such file or directory" errors on NFS volumes on one of our suse servers - can anyone please help? we're seeing it for both our NetApp NAS Device and one of our Solaris NFS servers too Here is what we're seeing: stg-backup:~ # cd /rmt/sge stg-backup:/rmt/sge... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishsponge
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange thing with 'cut' in a script

When I run the script I have just created, I get a strange scenario around the following code: echo "Check for duplicate UID's, each user should have a unique user ID (UID)" echo "IF a UID is displayed fix or document why it is required!" echo "Press enter to continue!" read a cut... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sport
1 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

can folder shared with NFS (/usr/)

hello i wanted to ask you i try to setting: pc server name: A pc user name: B pc user name: C server A is opensuse 11.2 with kde 4.3.5 and last kernel so i create NFS server, i think.. folder (/usr is all softwares and library) because server A can share to PC A. because all... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tunjin
0 Replies

4. SuSE

Strange NFS Problem

Dear all, in one of our SLES 10 NFS Client there is this statement in its /etc/fstab: NFS-Server:/tools /tools nfs hard,bg,intr,noatime 0 0 In a case where a reboot of the NFS Server and this client is necessary - due to some reasons we have to boot the client first and then it's NFS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xunil321
2 Replies

5. Solaris

How to find the available shared directories at the NFS client machine?

I'm using nfs client machine. One of my colleague said that he shared the directories using nfs server ......... How can i know the nfs shared directories available to mount at my machine....?? Thanks in Advance.:b: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Strange isuse with shared storage in Solaris 10

i have luns offered by SE3310 being mounted on two T2000 servers (sun solaris 10u11) . i can see the files on both servers but if i create a new file or rename n existing file on one node its not immediately visible on the other unless i unmount n remount the partition ..how can i fix this ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aliyesami
2 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Strange thing: arp and windows

A strange situation: i have configured a piranha lvs router(two load balancer and two real servers), the virtual ip is 192.168.3.252. Linux and windows clients are on a different subnet (192.168.3.0) and i use route route add -net 192.168.3.0/24 dev eth0on linux for /F "tokens=2 delims=:"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
3 Replies

8. Solaris

ZFS shared with NFS makes directory cover filesystem

I'm having a strange issue that I'm unsure what to do with. I have a new Solaris home server that I want hard mount /home to all our servers. I've made each user's home directory a filesystem so that I can manage every user with a quota. In each one of my server vfstab files I have it set as: ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mijohnst
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS question when you have a subdirectory that you don't want to be shared?

I have a somewhat interesting problem, we've decided to load balance a java application and as such I'll be running our application on four physical machines as opposed to the single machine it's currently running on. I've centralized the directory that the application requires (including the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xdawg
2 Replies

10. Solaris

NFS write error on host xyz: Stale NFS file handle - Solaris 10

Oct 13 12:19:15 xyz nfs: NFS write error on host xyz: Stale NFS file handle. Oct 13 12:19:15 xyz nfs: (file handle: 68000000 1bc5492e 20000000 377c5e 1ce9395c 720a6203 40000000 bdfb0400) Oct 13 12:19:15 xyz nfs: NFS write error on host zyz: Stale NFS file handle. Oct 13 12:19:15 xyz nfs: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
5 Replies
dlagts.f(3)							      LAPACK							       dlagts.f(3)

NAME
dlagts.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine dlagts (JOB, N, A, B, C, D, IN, Y, TOL, INFO) DLAGTS Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine dlagts (integerJOB, integerN, double precision, dimension( * )A, double precision, dimension( * )B, double precision, dimension( * )C, double precision, dimension( * )D, integer, dimension( * )IN, double precision, dimension( * )Y, double precisionTOL, integerINFO) DLAGTS Purpose: DLAGTS may be used to solve one of the systems of equations (T - lambda*I)*x = y or (T - lambda*I)**T*x = y, where T is an n by n tridiagonal matrix, for x, following the factorization of (T - lambda*I) as (T - lambda*I) = P*L*U , by routine DLAGTF. The choice of equation to be solved is controlled by the argument JOB, and in each case there is an option to perturb zero or very small diagonal elements of U, this option being intended for use in applications such as inverse iteration. Parameters: JOB JOB is INTEGER Specifies the job to be performed by DLAGTS as follows: = 1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. = 2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix T. A A is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) On entry, A must contain the diagonal elements of U as returned from DLAGTF. B B is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1) On entry, B must contain the first super-diagonal elements of U as returned from DLAGTF. C C is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1) On entry, C must contain the sub-diagonal elements of L as returned from DLAGTF. D D is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-2) On entry, D must contain the second super-diagonal elements of U as returned from DLAGTF. IN IN is INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, IN must contain details of the matrix P as returned from DLAGTF. Y Y is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) On entry, the right hand side vector y. On exit, Y is overwritten by the solution vector x. TOL TOL is DOUBLE PRECISION On entry, with JOB .lt. 0, TOL should be the minimum perturbation to be made to very small diagonal elements of U. TOL should normally be chosen as about eps*norm(U), where eps is the relative machine precision, but if TOL is supplied as non-positive, then it is reset to eps*max( abs( u(i,j) ) ). If JOB .gt. 0 then TOL is not referenced. On exit, TOL is changed as described above, only if TOL is non-positive on entry. Otherwise TOL is unchanged. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0 : successful exit .lt. 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value .gt. 0: overflow would occur when computing the INFO(th) element of the solution vector x. This can only occur when JOB is supplied as positive and either means that a diagonal element of U is very small, or that the elements of the right-hand side vector y are very large. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 162 of file dlagts.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 dlagts.f(3)