Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Execution problem unix commands in Perl CGI Post 302588036 by Navrattan Bansa on Friday 6th of January 2012 02:27:11 PM
Old 01-06-2012
# Make sure it belongs to the web server.
chown apache:apache /etc/apache-key

what is apache here ?? Is It already in my system or i have to create it.

what do u mean it(Make sure it belongs to the web server.)

---------- Post updated at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous update was at 12:55 AM ----------

I will try all these steps . which have told me so i will get back to you. If i will get any error.

I am very thankful 2 u. u spared some time for me.?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem while execution of second set of commands

Hi, I have a shell script with code . perf.env cd $QRY_DIR for SHELL_FILE in sql1 do export SNAME=$SHELL_FILE ${SCRIPT_DIR}/perf_qry.sh ${SPOOL_DIR} ${DB_ENVNAME} ${NAME} & RC=$(expr ${RC:-0} + $? ) sleep 60 if then echo sysdate>test1 echo query1.txt>>test1 grep -i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ran16
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem while execution of second set of commands

Hi, I have a shell script with code . perf.env cd $QRY_DIR for SHELL_FILE in sql1 do export SNAME=$SHELL_FILE ${SCRIPT_DIR}/perf_qry.sh ${SPOOL_DIR} ${DB_ENVNAME} ${NAME} & RC=$(expr ${RC:-0} + $? ) sleep 60 if then echo sysdate>test1 echo query1.txt>>test1 grep -i... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ran16
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10.5 perl and cron job execution problem

Hi, I want to run a crontab job on solaris 10.5. I have configured the crontab accordingly 10 * * * * /scripts/dbalter.pl >> /scripts/cronout.txt However this does not work .Then I go to /var/mail/root and find an error in the output: From root@myserver Wed Feb 4 17:02:00 2009... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sonu2die4
1 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

CGI execution problem on Unix

Hello everyone, I have developed a cgi application on windows. i have created a folder in webapps of tomcat, within that a WEB-INF folder and in that cgi folder. This cgi folder contains one executable. The web.xml is as follows: <servlet> <servlet-name>cgi</servlet-name> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Preeti_t
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problem with perl

I got the below error when using the below code...it seem that perl interpret the "'" in the middle and therefore the pipe is not finished. perl -wle ' @a=`who| perl -wlane 'print \$F;' | sort -u` ; chomp @a ; print @a; ' the error message in cygwin is:- perl: No match. | sort... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmad.diab
12 Replies

6. Web Development

cgi script and external UNIX commands (like swadm)

Hi, I am trying to implement a server monitoring dashboard using cgi scripting. I am planning to run the necessary unix scripts from the web page using cgi. This method works fine for standard unix commands but I am unable to run some external unix commands (like swadm show_processes, swadm... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jofinjoseph
9 Replies

7. Web Development

problem with exporting vairable from one perl cgi to another perl cgi script while redirecting.

Can anyone tell me how to export a variable from one perl CGI script to another perl cgi script when using a redirect. Upon running the login.pl the user is prompted to enter user name and password. Upon entering the correct credentials (admin/admin) the user is redirected to welcome page. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi pages out of cgi-bin folder in WINDOWS

Hi team, I have a typical problem with cgi pages in apache webserver in WINDOWS I am able to execute(display) the pages that are saved in cgi-bin folder. But I am not able to execute the pages stored in htdocs or other folder other than cgi-bin folder. Could anyone please let me know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI : unable to download the excel sheet from perl cgi page

Hi All, I have written an cgi perl script that displays an image(Excel image) and when clicked on that Image I need to download a excel sheet. I made sure that excel sheet exists in the folder with the given name but still I am not able to download the sheet. print "<center><table... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl execution commands

I don't know to debug the program todaylive.pl program. plz someone let me know what are the commands I need to know to debug the perl programs to find out the error on it. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
3 Replies
RunApp::Apache(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       RunApp::Apache(3pm)

NAME
RunApp::Apache - Apache control for RunApp SYNOPSIS
use RunApp::Apache; $apache = RunApp::Apache->new (root => "/tmp/apache_run", report => 1, apxs => '/usr/local/sbin/apxs', # httpd => '/usr/local/sbin/httpd', required_modules => ["log_config", "alias", "perl", "mime"], config_block => q{ [% IF AP_VERSION == 2 %] eval { use Apache2 }; eval { use Apache::compat }; [% END %] <Location /myapp> AllowOverride None SetHandler perl-script PerlSetVar approot [% cwd %] PerlHandler MyApp Options +ExecCGI </Location> }); DESCRIPTION
This is the class for defining a apache web server to be used in RunApp. CONSTRUCTOR
new (%arg) Required arg: root The root for the apache instance. apxs httpd If "apxs" is specified, "httpd" will be derived from it. required_modules A arrayref to the apache modules required. config_block The config block that will be the extra block in the template used by RunApp::Template::Apache. CTL The class for handling apachectl. The default is RunApp::Control::AppControl. You can also use RunApp::Control::ApacheCtl. CONF The class for handling apache config. The default is RunApp::Template::Apache. It is used in the "build" phase of RunApp SEE ALSO
RunApp, RunApp::Control::Apache, RunApp::Template::Apache, App::Control AUTHORS
Chia-liang Kao <clkao@clkao.org> Refactored from works by Leon Brocard <acme@astray.com> and Tom Insam <tinsam@fotango.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-5, Fotango Ltd. This module is free software; you can redistribute it or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.8.8 2008-01-09 RunApp::Apache(3pm)