Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming [C][RPC][Solaris]Not compiling client/server Post 302587972 by Corona688 on Friday 6th of January 2012 11:56:07 AM
Old 01-06-2012
How exactly are you compiling it?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Creating a client handle in RPC

Hi, I am trying to create a CLIENT handle in RPC on Solaris. I am calling the following function CLIENT *clnt = clnt_create(host, prognum, versnum, nettype); However If I call this in main it seems to work but if I call this function in any other function it fails with a segmentation... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pic
1 Replies

2. Linux

NFS Server FC7 Solaris client problems!

Hi, my problem is that I am not able to grand the nfs directory on a Fedora 7 server to a standard solaris client. I always got the messages no permission. Important: No change on the client (Solaris) is possible! So I am not able to change the NFS Version on the client side to force the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: joerg
3 Replies

3. Programming

Client/Server Socket Application - Preventing Client from quitting on server crash

Problem - Linux Client/Server Socket Application: Preventing Client from quitting on server crash Hi, I am writing a Linux socket Server and Client using TCP protocol on Ubuntu 9.04 x64. I am having problem trying to implement a scenario where the client should keep running even when the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varun.nagpaal
2 Replies

4. Solaris

RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out error (solaris)

C: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out error (solaris) hello an nfs server on my sun fire v440 is not responding , i get the error bellow and lots of my networking services are not reponding, please helppppp its an emergency RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out i also get NFS server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: feg
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris syslog server and client

Hi folks, I am attempting to setup a Solaris 10 syslog server to receive logs from linux machines. Here's what I did: On the server (SunOS sun226 5.10), IP address: 192.168.212.226: 1. start syslogdby issuing $/usr/sbin/syslogd -T On a client (SunOS sun221 5.8): 1. Configured... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kimurayuki
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Nfs client mount RPC Error: Program not registered.

Hello, I was having few issues on my linux box, I am getting this error whenever I tried to mount a share on a client linux host. # mount -t nfs 10.10.4.150:/data/pops_sva /mnt mount: mount to NFS server '10.10.4.150' failed: RPC Error: Program not registered. # I see the error and I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
4 Replies

7. Solaris

LDAP server and client configuration in Solaris 10

How do i install ldap server and client in solaris server how to configure ldap server and client please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ainstin
1 Replies

8. Solaris

How to add new Solaris client IP into Solaris 10 DNS server?

Hi, We just built a new Solaris 10 zone. And would like to add it to our DNS server. Its also Solaris 10. Please let me know how can I get the IP resolved using this DNS server. I added entry into zone config file but not working. I did restarted the DNS services. And also added nameserver name... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
5 Replies
orbit2-config(1)						   User Commands						  orbit2-config(1)

NAME
orbit2-config - helper script for building with orbit2 SYNOPSIS
orbit2-config [--help ] [--version] [--prefix=dir] [--cflags] [--libs] [--exec-prefix=dir] [--use-service=service] [client | server] DESCRIPTION
The orbit2-config tool is used to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use the orbit2 library. It is also used internally by the .m4 macros for GNU autoconf that are included with orbit. In most cases, you will use one (or both) of the options --cflags or --libs, depending on whether you are compiling or linking. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a program using the specified library. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link with the specified library. --exec-prefix=dir If specified, use dir instead of the installation exec prefix that the library was built with, when comput- ing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. --help Print a usage summary. --prefix=dir If specified, use dir instead of the installation prefix that the library was built with, when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. This option is also used for the exec prefix, if the --exec-prefix option is not speci- fied. --use-service=service If specified, provide additional flags (if any) for using the specified service. Known values for service are: module CosNaming, interfaces LNameComponent, LName. --version Print the currently installed version of the library on the standard output. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: client Used when compiling an orbit2 client. server Used when compiling an orbit2 server. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Getting the orbit2 library version example% orbit2-config --version Example 2: Determining the libraries required to link with the orbit2 library example% orbit2-config --libs EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/orbit2-config Executable for the orbit2 helper script ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-component-devel | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
pkg-config(1), libORBit-2(1) attributes(5) NOTES
This man page was originally written by Chris Waters (xtifr@debian.org) for Debian GNU/Linux. Updated by Dick Porter (dick@acm.org) and Elliot Lee (sopwith@redhat.com). Updated by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. SunOS 5.11 11 Jan 2003 orbit2-config(1)