Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cancel down 2 integers
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Cancel down 2 integers Post 302587721 by Yoda on Thursday 5th of January 2012 06:08:05 PM
Old 01-05-2012
Code:
echo "1920x1080" | awk -F"x" ' { print "X = " $1 " and Y = " $2 } '

Is this what you want?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to cancel all printjobs at once?

Hi unix-friends, I've got an RS6000 with Unix 4.3 as OS. I'm writing a script that i want to use for cancelling all print jobs at once. Does anyone have any good idea's, hints, or tips? Hope to hear from you, Erik (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Erik Rooijmans
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cancel the massage

Hi all In Aix system Someone know i want to cancel the massage. if some user print something and user root deleting the job i got brodcast message " message from queueing system job number XXX has been deleteing from queue. <EOT> " I use the cancel command (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goldfelda
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cancel QCompile

I need help, please!!!!!!!! I have accidentally selected to compile all my programs, which will probably take forever!! How can I cancel the compiling of the programs. I see in qstatus the huge list of programs waiting to be compiled. Thanks! :eek: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itldp
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

integers in the if statement

hi, im trying to compare two variables in csh to put in an if statement, eg: set a = $firstnum set b = $secondnum if ($a -ge $b) echo $a But I get an error ("if: Expression syntax"). How can I make csh see my variables as integers? thanks in advance! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deanne
5 Replies

5. Programming

Using write() with integers in C

I'm trying to write an integer to a file using the write() function, but write() requires the parameter to be written to be a const void*. How would I go about doing this? also: using itoa() produces a " warning: implicit declaration of function 'itoa' " even though i have #included stdlib.h (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@run
2 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

cancel account

id like to cancel my account please. thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samb057
5 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cancel Account

I accidentally typed a wrong user name... pls delete my account so that i can create a new one.. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pat_Martin
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot cancel a print

Hi Everyone, I am trying to cancel a print. I am logged on as the user of the print and when I use the command 'cancel print_job' I get the message 'print_job: not authorized' I have cancelled other prints in the queue, but this particular job in the queue cannot delete. I even logged on as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scarlet
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep float/integers but skip some integers

Hi, I am working in bash in Mac OSX, I have following 'input.txt' file: <INFO> HypoTestTool: >>> Done running HypoTestInverter on the workspace combined <INFO> HypoTestTool: The computed upper limit is: 11 +/- 1.02651 <INFO> HypoTestTool: expected limit (median) 11 <INFO> HypoTestTool: ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Asif Siddique
13 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing Integers (I think)

Hi, I can't figure out what I'm missing. I'm running a query to see if there are any streams recording on my DVR before starting a scripted update. I'm guessing that it is viewing $VIDEO as a string instead of an int. I've tried everything I saw on google but it still comes back as $VIDEO is... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rhysers
8 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)